剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
特别是在超♥市♥停车场
when your Model X is full of lawyers.
当你的Model X坐满了律师时
It can be interpreted No, no. Listen.
可以解释为 不 听着
Mean what you say, say what you mean, that's the law.
意随其言 言表其意 这才叫法律
Just stay there, all right? Stay there.
待在里面 行吗 待着
OK. Got the phone. Summon mode, forwards.
好的 掏出手♥机♥ 召唤模式 前进
I'm sorry, that never ceases to amaze me.
不好意思 这种东西就是让我着迷
Little bit more, little bit more...
再来点 再来点
And... Stop!
停
Right, now they can't open the doors -
好的 现在他们打不开车门
they're trapped -
他们困住了
which means they can't interfere
也就是说在我向你们介绍
when I tell you this car's really big drawback.
这辆车最大缺点时 他们无法干涉
It's £156,000.
这车售价15.6万英镑
There is... a lot to like on that.
这辆车有很多讨喜之处
Yeah. There's a lot to like.
是的 很讨喜
Thing is, though,
然而问题是
is that an SUV that we all like?
这能否是我们都爱的SUV呢
No. Not at that price.
不这价格就不讨喜
No, 156 is silly.
是啊 15.6万太傻缺了
I do love some of the gimmicks.
我倒是喜欢那些小花招
Yeah, now, on that, I have to say, you know the summon facility it's got on it?
嗯 说起来 知道那个召唤功能吧
That didn't always work.
它不是一直好用
And then there was the business on the motorway
还有就是高速公路上那个功能
where it checks for traffic coming behind before moving lanes.
变道以前检查后方行驶状况
How'd you find that?
你怎么发现的
Well, I can't say.
呃 我不能说
So I got a lawyer to write this for me.
所以我找了个律师替我写下来
Really?
真的吗
It's my honest belief that a driverless system
我诚挚地确信 无人驾驶系统
does not always behave as you'd expect
并不能一直如驾驶者所愿
and when it doesn't, it can be discomforting.
当它失效时 结果令人不适
Discomforting?
令人不适什么鬼
However, I acknowledge and accept
然而 我承认且接受
that a number of external factors can reasonably result
一系列外部因素可合理地导致
in a driverless car's decision to deactivate self-driving,
无人驾驶系统给出停用自动驾驶功能指令
including, but not limited to,
包括但不限于
other cars on the road unexpectedly accelerating.
公路上其他车辆难以预计的加速
So... No.
所以说... 没完呢
What? No, just...
啥 你等会
For the avoidance of any doubt,
为了避免任何疑问
these personal observations about driverless cars
上述关于无人驾驶系统的个人观测
are my honest opinion
仅代表我本人的实际观点
and should not be regarded as any statement
而不应被视为任何有关于
about the general safety, roadworthiness or mechanical effectiveness
公共安全 车辆性能 本车机械实效
of this specific car or any other Tesla vehicle.
或任何其他特斯拉公♥司♥出品车辆的声明
It is bloody fast, though, isn't it?
但这车有够快的不是吗
It really was! Really fast!
那可不 真的很快
We actually put it round the Eboladrome.
我们把它放到埃博拉症赛道跑了一圈
It did a 1.29.06, which is the same as a five-litre Mustang.
圈速是1'29''06 和5.0野马一样快
It's quick, isn't it? It is quick.
很快了不是吗 的确很快
But anyway, we must park the Tesla now
不管怎样 现在得停好特斯拉
and move on to Celebrity Face Off!
开始明星面面碰环节
Another important question, and it's this.
今天又有一个重要的问题
Who is the world's fastest golfing enthusiast?
谁是世界上最快的高尔夫爱好者
Well, to find out, would you please welcome
为了找到答案 请大家欢迎
Rory McIlroy and Paris Hilton!
罗伊·麦克罗伊和帕丽斯·希尔顿
Look at this!
看看他们
That is a surprise!
真是个惊喜
Hello, chap, how are you? Have a seat.
你好吗 请坐
Paris, lovely to see you, how are you?
欢迎你 帕丽斯 你好吗
Great. Have a seat!
很好 请坐
We're not messing around.
这可不是闹着玩
We are not messing around this week.
这周可不是闹着玩
Now, you are both golf enthusiasts.
你们俩都是高尔夫爱好者
You obviously are, cos you're heavyweight golfing champion of the world.
你肯定是 因为你是实打实的高尔夫世界冠军
Sorta need to be, yeah.
似乎是这样的
You, more of a surprise, but your family, of course,
令人惊讶的是 你还有你家 一♥码♥事
does own 50 golf tracks, doesn't it?
拥有50个高尔夫球道 不是吗
Yes.
是的
Or was it courses? Courses, that's what it is.
或者说是球场 没错 就是球场
Fifty golf-- So you play quite a bit of golf.
所以你也经常打高尔夫球
I'm not as good a golfer as him, obviously.
我的水平当然比不过他
As him? No, that figures.
和他比 肯定的
But I have been playing since I was around four years old.
不过我从四岁起就开始打高尔夫了
The one area of golf I really genuinely love are the golf carts.
我尤其喜欢高尔夫的一点是高尔夫车
Me too.
我也是
I don't think I've ever got out of a fully functioning golf cart.
我用过的高尔夫车没有一个是不坏的
In my life, ever.
一直以来
Cos I've always crashed them.
因为我总是会撞车
I don't know what it is that makes you think
我不知道怎么回事 坐进去后你会想
"Right, I'm going to go a million."
"好了 我要飙到100万迈"
You would like my golf cart because I've got the restrictor taken off it
你肯定会喜欢我的车 我把限速器取掉了
so it goes about 50 miles an hour.
最快能开到50英里每小时
You're kidding. No, it does.
你在开玩笑吧 没有 确实是这样
That's sick. How much damage could I do with that?
太棒了 开你的车我能搞多少破坏
You could do a lot.
成吨♥的破坏
I love the golf carts.
我很喜欢高尔夫车
Actually, when I was a little girl,
其实 我小的时候
my grandfather has
我的祖父有一辆
a Rolls Royce golf cart and a Bentley one.
劳斯莱斯高尔夫车和一辆宾利高尔夫车
So my sister and I decided that we wanted to race them.
所以我和我的姐妹决定一起来比赛
So we're going around the pond on the golf course
我们绕着球场里的水池开
and going so fast,
开得非常快
I smashed the Rolls into this huge rock.
我把劳斯莱斯撞上了大石头
The entire thing was smashed, it was totalled.
撞得很严重 整台车报废了
We were so scared, we just ran away.
我们很害怕 就逃掉了
And then later my grandpa's like,
之后我祖父就问
"Where's the Rolls? I wanna go golfing right now."
"我要去打高尔夫了 我的劳斯莱斯呢"
Stolen. Stolen is the answer. That's what I always say.
被偷了 我就会说是被偷了
Someone went and had a joyride in it.
有人偷走去兜风了
I know one thing I wanted to talk about is golfing slang.
我一直想讨论高尔夫行话
OK. Cos apparently
好的 因为很显然
there's quite a bit of, well, it's quite rude.
嗯 有点...其实非常冒犯
Are you familiar with this?
你熟悉行话吗
There's a Richard Hammond, I know that.
我知道有一句是"理查德·哈蒙德"
There's a Richard Hammond, which means
"理查德·哈蒙德"意思是
straight down the middle like a rocket,
像火箭一样直接冲向中洞
then veers off into the rough at the last minute.
但在最后一刻拐到长草区
Jamie Oliver, you really wanna smack it but you can't.
"杰米·奥利弗" 你真的很想打它 但你做不到
曾称"不能打顽皮的孩子 就给他们吃辣椒"
杰米·奧利弗 英国厨师与烹饪推广家
I actually like Jamie Oliver, make that quite plain.
其实我挺喜欢他的 说实话
This is not me, this is just golfing people.
这些都不是我说的 都是高尔夫球迷想出来的
Ryanair. OK in the air but landed miles from where you wanted it to be.
"瑞安航♥空♥" 飞起来还好 降落总是要偏好几英里
Right, shall we get on to cars?
好的 我们现在能开始谈论车了吗
Cos this is another thing you two have in common.
你们俩的又一个共同点
Genuinely an astonishing collection of cars that you both have.
你们都有阵容强悍的汽车收藏
You started, at the age of 17, with a BMW.
你17岁时的第一辆车是宝马
Yeah, I had a 1 Series was my first car.
对 宝马1系是我的第一辆车
Did that go well? Not very well, no.
用起来还好吗 不太好
I thought I was cool having a BMW at that age,
我以为17岁开宝马很酷
just passed my test.
刚刚拿到驾照
Tried to do some handbrake turns in the golf club car park
试着在高尔夫俱乐部的停车场上做几个手刹掉头
and that didn't go so well.
并不是很顺利
Nearly actually drove it through the front door of the golf club.
差点就开进了俱乐部的门
Hit a big, high kerb, bent the steering axle
撞上了街边石 石头很高很大 別弯了转向柱
and I literally had to drive it like this
我必须得这么开车
to keep it straight for the five miles I went home.
才能摆正方向 一直开了五英里才到家
And I got back to my parents
我回家跟父母说
and I said I had to swerve to miss a fox and hit a kerb.
我为了躲一只狐狸撞上了石头
But, any girls watching, they will have been impressed.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表