剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Mr May.
再见了 船长大人
Jes-us!
天呐
That Rimac just (BLEEP)s off.
那辆Rimac直接就特么弹走了
If that is the future, I am so ready!
如果这就是未来的话 我已经准备好了
I've never seen anything like that.
我从没见过这种玩意儿
I've never seen anything move as quickly as that.
我从来没见过比它还快的东西
Not with number plates.
一个都没有
Annoyed that my dinosaur had been humiliated,
出于我的恐龙级跑车被羞辱了的愤怒
I decided to show Hammond
我决定向鼹鼠展示一下
that it still has enough power
它仍有足够的实力
to kick-start a dying star.
展示出陨落巨星的大力一脚
Yes!
是的
This is what Lamborghinis are all about.
这就是兰博基尼表现的精神
Oh, yeah.
就这样
Which went well.
一切都很顺利
Oh, my word!
我的天呐
Sit rep. The entire tyre has been consumed
汇报一下 整个轮胎被它内心的野兽
by the heart of the monster. It has.
消耗殆尽了 这倒没有错
Do you know, the thing was,
你明白吗 问题在于
the tyre pressure warning light came on.
胎压警示灯刚才亮了
What could that have meant? Well, it meant that, on this,
和这又有什么关系 这也就是说明问题在这上面
it was specifically telling me there was a problem with this tyre.
它特意告诉了我这个轮胎有一些问题
So I ignored it. Yes.
所以我就无视掉了 是的
Good job you're not an airline pilot. Yes.
干得好 你不当飞行员我们简直太万幸了 没错
However, we'll get it fixed...
然而 我们要修好它
...and then... Actually, we ought to find a track.
然后我们应该找条赛道
And then I'll be able to thrash you.
然后我就可以虐你了
Oh, mate, no. No?
哦 老兄 不会的 不会?
You won't find a track in Switzerland, will you, cos motor racing is banned.
你在瑞士是找不到赛道的 因为汽车比赛被禁了
What do you mean banned? Oh, it is.
你指的被禁是什么意思? 哦没错
1955 there was an accident in France, at Le Mans.
1955年在法国勒芒发生了场事故
The Swiss banned motorsport. It's still banned today.
然后瑞士禁止了赛车运动持续至今
We can think of something else. Something that requires four tyres.
我们可以想出点别的花样 需要用上四个轮子的
Oh, God, I tell you what, though, it does mean another night in his hotel.
我的天 我和你说 这意味着我们又得在他的宾馆房♥间里待上一晚
You're gonna drive there on a space saver.
然而你则要开一辆电视柜回酒店了
No, I know something we can do.
不 我知道我们能做什么了
What?
什么?
There's plenty to occupy us at the hotel.
我们在宾馆里待得太久了
Come on. Well, not supper.
走吧 好吧 没有晚饭吃
I may take a while because I'll be going on a bicycle wheel.
我可能要等一会 因为我准备去骑自行车
I still can't believe...
我依旧不敢相信
I still can't believe that Switzerland
我依旧不敢相信瑞士禁止赛车的原因
banned motor racing because of an accident in another country.
是因为一场在另一个国家发生的事故
Yeah, it's like Britain banning railways
没错 这就像英国禁止地铁
because a train crashed in India.
因为一辆火车在印度撞了
Yeah, exactly. Or it's like America invading Iraq
完全正确 或者说这像是美国入侵伊♥拉♥克♥
because some Saudi Arabians destroyed the World Trade Center.
因为某些沙特阿♥拉♥伯人把世贸中心给毁了
Did I say that out loud?
我把这个大声说出来了?
That came out. That came out as sound.
这通过声音传播出去了
Well, never mind, we can edit it out.
好吧 别介意 我们可以剪辑掉
Look, um, we'll pick that film up later on,
好吧 我们稍后再看那个部分
but in the meantime you may remember that in the last series
但现在你可能会记得在上一季中
we had a feature called Celebrity Brain Crash.
我们有个环节叫明星头脑碰撞
Yes, but we're not doing that any more
是的 但我们将不再做那个了
because too many people died.
因为实在死太多人了
Yeah, and also because you all hated it.
是的 而且因为你们所有人都讨厌它
Yeah, that's the main reason.
是的 这才是主要原因
Everybody wrote to us and said, "That's rubbish. Stop doing it."
每个人都写信给我们说 这真是垃圾 别做了
Anyway, it doesn't matter,
不管怎样 这不重要
because we've come up with another idea,
因为我们又想出了个新主意
a brand-new idea and it is brilliant.
一个全新的绝妙的主意
You see, the main reason why we like having the tent here--
你们看 我们选择在这搭帐篷的主要原因是
Is that you can walk home every week.
是因为你每周都可以走路回家
Yes, it's just that right down the road,
是的 只要径直沿着马路走就行了
and I mean less than a mile away, there is an actual track.
我的意思是不足一英里的路程 就有一条赛道
Yes, there is, and we've got a picture of it here. Have a look.
是的 在这 我们拍了张照片 请看
It's rather fabulous because as you can see, it's really quite narrow, all of it,
这非常的棒 因为你看 这些地方都很窄
and then bits of it aren't finished this stretch.
然后有些地方还没完工 这个伸出来的部分
Yeah, that bit is entirely gravel.
是的 这部分全都是碎石
Yes, it is, but it doesn't matter because it is a circuit.
是的 但这不重要 因为这是个环路
And then somebody said to us, "Well, why don't you get a celebrity
然后有些人对我们说 为什么你们不每周请个名人
to drive round it every week to see which is the fastest."
让他们去那开车跑一圈 然后看他们谁最快
We said no, because that would be boring. Yeah.
我们说 不 因为那太无聊了 是的
We said no, because that would be boring. Yeah. So we have come up with an entirely new idea.
我们说不 因为那会很无聊 是的 所以我们提出来个全新的想法
So we have come up with an entirely new idea.
所以我们提出了个全新的想法
So we have come up with an entirely new idea. You see, everybody's always wanting to know
所以我们提出了个全新的想法 你看 每个人总想知道
You see, everybody's always wanting to know
你看 每个人总想知道
who is the fastest weathergirl in the world,
谁是最快的世界上最快的天气预报女主持
or who is the world's fastest transgender architect.
或者谁是世界最快的跨性别建筑师
Exactly.
没错
Let me explain what we're gonna do.
让我来解释下我们要做的
Each week, two celebrities from the same field
每周 两个相同领域的名人
will go head to head, on our track, in a Jaguar F Type.
开着我们的捷豹F-Type一起出现在赛道上
OK? It's a feature we're calling Celebrity Face Off.
好吗 这个环节我们称作名人♥大♥作对
Or, for short, Celebrity F Off... No, that doesn't work.
或者简称 名人滚蛋 不 那好像要惹祸
Tonight we are asking the question that everybody wants answering.
今晚我们会问这个大家都想回答的问题
Who is the fastest former talent show judge?
谁是最快的前选秀评委?
And it's an international competition,
并且我们这是个国际性的竞赛
between America's Got Talent and The Voice UK.
美国达人秀和英国好声音
Please welcome Ricky Wilson and David Hasselhoff!
欢迎瑞奇·威尔森和大卫·哈索霍夫
Thank you, man. Welcome.
谢谢 老哥 欢迎
Big man's still got it. Welcome.
依旧有大人物登场 欢迎
Thank you. Equally, big guy.
谢谢 同样 大人物
Have a seat.
请坐
There you go. All right.
开始吧 好的
Hello. Hello and welcome.
你好 你好 欢迎
Thank you. They've made it alive.
谢谢他们活生生地在这
No unconvincing deaths.
没有各种牵强的死法
And, of course, you're not just
当然 你们也都不仅仅是
former talent show judges.
前选秀评委
You both have, obviously, singing careers.
显然你们都还有歌♥手生涯
Albeit with rather different approaches.
尽管伴着相当不同的方式
Let's have a look at a photograph of the Hoff.
我们先看看霍夫的照片
There you go, you see.
就是这个 你看
That says it all.
这说明了一切
The mullet, the dry ice, the Lamborghini.
胭脂 干冰 兰博基尼
We think that's the American way. Mmhm.
我觉得这是美国人的方式 没错
Now let's have a look at the Yorkshire way.
先来我们来看约克郡人的方式
There he is.
就是这样
The windswept...
被风撩乱的头发
We are making it Yorkshire versus the United States of America tonight.
今晚我们要约克郡对战美♥利♥坚♥
That's what we decided to do. Yorkshire.
这就是我们决定做的 约克郡
Have you been to Yorkshire? I've... I've... I've had Yorkshire pudding.
你去过约克郡吗 我吃过约克郡布丁
Actually, we filmed an episode of Hoff The Record,
实际上 我们拍摄了一集纪录片
which is a series, in Yorkshire,
那部剧集就是在约克郡拍摄的
and we had a blast.
然后我们发生了一次爆♥炸♥
The people were extremely nice.
那里的人相当好
I couldn't understand a word they said.
他们说的话我一句也听不懂
No, it's a special language, but we're both from Yorkshire.
不 这是种特别的语言 但我们俩都来自约克郡
Yorkshire will be watching. Yorkshire versus America. Well, we've won that.
约克郡将会受到关注 约克郡对战美国 好吧 我们已经赢了
Oh, don't pile on the pressure.
噢 别施加压力
Can I just ask, what did you think of our track?
我想问你觉得我们的赛道怎么样
It's incredible. I mean...
非常好 我的意思是
Hopefully, you know, when you film people...
你知道 当你拍摄别人时
like I've filmed friends going round tracks
在赛道上跑圈的各种朋友
and they go, "Oh, film me, film me!"
他们会突然兴奋说 "快拍我 拍我"
You don't wanna watch it back cos they come round the corner like brrrrrrrr.
你根本就不想再看 因为他们转弯的时候全慢吞吞的...
But we were going sideways at points on this.
但是我们在这条赛道上有时还能侧滑一下
What about the car? The Jag. Loved it.
那辆捷豹怎么样? 爱死了
I loved it, Jaguar.
我很喜欢捷豹
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表