剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
and uh...so I slowed down,
所以我减速了
and the back of a truck ran over and squashed my Hillman Minx like a bug.
然而后面的卡车就像碾虫子一样开过
On... Right there in Hammersmith.
就在海默斯密斯
And as I'm looking at the smouldering remains of my car,
当我看着冒烟的残骸
a cop comes up and gave me a ticket for bald tyres.
警♥察♥走过 看到轮胎磨光了 开了张罚单
That's cruel. Anyway, look, we've got to get on to your laps.
太残忍♥了 无论如何 看看你们的单圈吧
Er... Now, whose lap shall we see first? Let me think.
我们先看谁的呢 我想想
I think we should start with...
那就从
Well, let's be honest, let's start with the older gentleman,
说实话 长者先来吧
the elder statesman, the pro.
年龄越大 技术越好
OK, who would like to see Nick's lap?
谁想看看尼克的圈速?
Come on, then. Let's have a look.
来看看
That's how you do it.
就该这么开
OK, launch control.
弹射起步
And... Oh, look at that for a tidy line.
看这紧致的走线
This is a man who's done racing before.
不愧是开过赛车的人
Holding it nicely there.
完美掌控
And onto the gravel. Very nice. Very nice. Look at that.
开到了碎石路 非常棒 看啊
No brake lights.
没有刹车
Oh, but there should have been, perhaps, because that's quite wide.
但应该刹车 也许 因为走线太宽了
And there we are. So, quick at the beginning, slow now - typical drummer.
继续 开场很快 中途放缓 典型的鼓手作风
(BLEEP) drift!
TMD漂移了
Oh, look at... That's nicely done, Nick. Nice, nice.
看这个 处理的很棒
And into Difficult Bit Two.
进入难点二
You're just kissing those lines so neatly. That bodes well.
你紧贴着线过去了 刹车很好
No, it does. You know, it doesn't look particularly fast,
没有 看上去没那么快
but I can just see... Let's have a look. That's really skinny, that bit.
但我看到了 我们看看 这里非常滑
The gravel's insane.
那段砂石路简直疯了
Yeah, but it's when you get back on the tarmac, you think...
是的 当你回到沥青路面 你认为
Oh, that was wide! Right, now into the fast bit.
太宽了 现在进入加速直道
Whoa! Scary!
喔 太吓人了
Yeah, it is that fast. It is quite scary through here.
是的 确实很快 通过这里也很惊险
That is tidily done. Did you lift?
还是很紧凑 你松油门了吗
And there we are, he is across the line. So that's good - you're there.
冲线 非常棒 完成了
Did you lift off on the fast bit?
在高速弯道那里你减速了吗
By the end of it I did it flat.
在尽头 我踩到底了
You did it flat?
地板油了
OK, then. Who would like to see Stewart's lap?
好的 接下来谁想看斯图尔特的圈速
Let's have a look at Stewart's lap.
我们一起看看这圈
Yeah, tidy start.
好的 利落的起步
Hallelujah! Geronimo!
哈利路亚 杰罗尼莫
Are we as tidy as Nick? No, we're just cheating.
走线一样紧凑吗 没有 只是做弊
Off the course. No, that was nice. I like to slow it...
通过 这很好 我想减速的
Yes, that's good. Keep it on the right, ready for the left,
是的 很棒 紧贴右侧 准备左转
and onto the difficult bit, when it starts to just snake around on you.
进入难点 你必须蛇形走线
This is insane. This gravel is just completely insane.
这简直疯了 碎石路简直疯了
No, I can tell you're really enjoying the gravel.
不 我认为你很享受
I hate the dirt! The dirt sucks!
我讨厌沙尘 去他的沙尘
No, I may have got that wrong. But this bit... Yes, nicely done.
我可能说错了 但这个 完成的不错
You're a lot more violent, I'd say, than Nick here.
你开的更暴♥力♥了 比他暴♥力♥
A lot more... Yeah, look at that - kicking the tail out.
再多一些 是的 甩尾
Some upthrust there. Kicking the tail out again.
这里加速 甩起尾巴
Soon you'll be back on the tarmac.
不久就会回到沥青路
A bit of a weave there, it must be said.
有点飘 我得说
I approve of the... It's looking really dramatic.
我同意 看上去太戏剧性了
It is dramatic. It's a lot more dramatic-looking than Nick's lap, but...
是的 比他的看起来更有趣
Let's go!
冲啊
This is a man on a mission. Oh, Christ!
这是一个志在必得的男人 哦 天啊
That is quick through there, I'm gonna be honest, and nicely held.
这里很快 说实话 掌控很好
Stay on course here. OK, this is the big turn.
保持住 这里一个急弯
And you've made it. He's made it back, all the way across the line!
你做到了 他完成了 冲线
Who shall we do first?
我们先说谁的成绩
I think we're gonna go with Steady Eddie here, Nick Mason.
我觉得先说尼克·曼森的好了
One twenty-one three.Oh.
1分21秒3
Well, you're pulling a face but you don't know what anyone else did.
别哭丧着脸 你不知道其他人的成绩
There you are at 1:21.3.
这是你的成绩1:21.3
Just to give you an idea, that puts you at exactly the same time as Luke Evans,
偷偷告诉你 你和Luke Evans成绩一样
who's in The Fast And The Furious.
就是速度激♥情♥里的演员
Quicker than Hugh Bonneville, quicker than Michael Ball,
比Hugh Bonneville快 比Michael Ball快
quicker than David Hasselhoff.
比大卫·哈塞尔霍夫快
Whoa! That's some shit. Stewart Copeland.
哇 真是非常牛了 斯图尔特
You looked faster. -Felt faster.
你看上去更快 感觉也更快
Felt faster.
感觉也更快
But you did it in 1:24.2
但你用时1:24.2
So...
所以
Hey...I made it around the course.
我好歹跑完了啊
You made it around the course... Mostly.
没错 算是吧
..but I don't think we've had anyone slower.
但没有谁比你更慢了
No, I'm lying. Bill Bailey, a wellknown comedian here Yes, Bill! You my bitch!
不 我说错了 Bill Bailey 著名喜剧演员 他更慢 好的 Bill 你个垃圾
Bill Bailey and Alfie Boe, they're both slower. Two bitches!
Bill Bailey和Alfie Boe 他们更慢 俩垃圾
You've got two British bitches.
我有俩英国败将了
So, there we are, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you so much, Stewart Copeland,
所以 女士们先生们 感谢你 斯图尔特·科普兰
and the fastest drummer from a band beginning with "P", Nick Mason!
以及P开头的乐队的最快鼓手 尼克·曼森
Now, tonight Hammond and Clarkson are driving around France in some rubbish,
今晚 哈蒙德和克拉克森开着两辆小破车在法国转悠
and I've turned up in a modern Honda Civic Type R
而我开着一台全新的本♥田♥思域Type R
to prove that modern cars are more reliable, more comfortable,
以此证明 如今的汽车更靠谱更舒服
and, in fact, better in every single way.
事实上在每个方面都更好
Yeah, whatever. When we left the action, I was standing outside our overnight hotel,
随你怎么说 上回说到我站在过夜的酒店外
trying to work out how to secure a £1 million Jaguar
想办法如何看住那辆价值100万英镑
that has no roof or door locks.
却没有车顶和车锁的捷豹
It was a problem. We pick up the action the following morning.
确实是个问题 第二天早上我们继续行动
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早
Sleep well? No.
睡得好吗 不好
Did you do that? Yeah, I got bored.
那是你干的吗 对 我站得无聊了
I'm amazed he didn't notice.
他竟然没发现
It could have something to do with the fact that
我觉得这是因为
nobody ever looks at their number plate before they drive off.
没人会在上车之前先检查牌照
Good point.
有道理
Soon, they had got their stupid cars going
不久之后 他们发动了那两辆破车
and we were on our way to the mountains.
我们继续向群山进发
While I was asleep in my luxurious hotel bed last night,
昨晚我躺在酒店豪华的床上
I came up with a bit of a plan.
想出了一个计划
We'd head over the Pyrenees,
我们穿过比利牛斯山脉
into Spain and down to Barcelona,
进入西班牙 一路前往巴萨罗那
to try our cars on a very special track that I'd heard about.
我听说那里有一条特殊的赛道
On the way I'd prove my car was better,
在这段旅程中 我会证明我的车更好
and at the circuit I'd prove that even with me at the helm,
而在赛道上我会证明 即使是我开
it's faster as well.
这辆车也更快
Here's what you need to know about old cars -
关于老爷车你需要明白这几点
they are great to look at, but you don't want to drive one
它们看起来都很美 但你不会想自己开的
any more than you want to use an old twin-tub washing machine.
它们就像老式的双桶洗衣机一样
They're just crap.
都是垃圾
I honestly don't know what James May's on about.
我真的不知道詹姆斯·梅为什么要这样
"I don't like old stuff." He loves it!
说什么"我不喜欢古董" 他明明喜欢
He can't get enough of it! He owns a 1977 Ferrari.
他可喜欢了 他有一辆1977年的法拉利啊
He has a collection of ancient Honda motorcycles.
他还收藏了很多老款本♥田♥摩托
Does he spend his spare time fixing computers or going to raves? No.
他闲的时候会去修电脑或者参加派对吗 不会
He spends it eating old-fashioned pies
他会吃着老式的馅饼
and helping his friends rebuild a steam engine.
跟他的朋友们一起重建一台蒸汽机
I know some of you think I'm being deliberately obtuse driving this Honda,
我知道肯定有人认为我是故意开这辆车的
but I'm not.
但其实并不是
I promise you, I do genuinely like it.
我发誓 我是真的喜欢它
Not only does it hold the lap record for front-wheel drive cars around the Nürburgring
不仅因为它保持着北环前驱车的圈速记录
seven seconds faster than the old one
比上一代快了7秒
it's done that while becoming more refined.
与此同时还变得更加精致了
The engine's smoother, the ride's more subtle.
引擎更顺滑 驾驶感更细腻
It's just a bit better all-round. It's tremendous.
在各方面都有提升 简直太棒了
It's also very easy to drive, which old cars are not.
而且很好开 这点老爷车可做不到
It's in.
挂上了
Annoyingly, at slow speeds, James had a point.
很遗憾在低速时 詹姆斯说得对
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表