剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
"Start to begin. English.
"点按以开始 英语
Fast MetroCard. Cash".
快速地铁卡 现金支付"
Not everybody gives a running commentary
不是所有人都要在买♥♥地铁卡的时候
as they get a card, most people just do it.
进行实况转播的 人们基本上都是闭嘴买♥♥完就走
Finally, I'd been caught at a red light,
终于 我被一个红灯给拦住了
but that was OK because I had an important call to make.
不过这没关系 因为我有个重要的电♥话♥要打
Thank you for calling JetBlue. How may I help you?
感谢您致电捷蓝航♥空♥ 请问有什么可以帮到您?
Good morning, my name's Jeremy Clarkson.
早上好 我的名字叫杰瑞米·克拉克森
You have a James May and Richard Hammond
你们公♥司♥今早的航♥班♥上应该有叫詹姆斯·梅和理查德·哈蒙德的乘客
booked on this morning's flight from JFK to Buffalo.
要从纽约的肯尼迪机场飞水牛城
Sure. Do you have their confirmation number, and can you spell their last names?
没错 请问您有航♥班♥确认码 或者能否拼出他们的姓氏吗
I don't have a confirmation number.
我没有航♥班♥确认码
What I can tell you is that they've been accidentally booked by the office
但是我可以告诉你 他们俩的机票被我们的工作人员
into business class.
意外地订成了商务舱
That's not company policy, so could you drop them back down to economy?
这不符合我们公♥司♥的差旅政策 所以请问你能不能给他们降舱到经济舱?
Sure, let me take a look.
当然 请让我查看一下
OK, I will make this update in their reservation
好的 我会更改他们的机票预订信息
and we will email you a confirmation.
并且稍后会发送确认邮件给您
Is there anything else we can help with?
请问您还有其他业务需要帮助吗?
No, not for the moment, thanks. Thank you very much.
没有了 起码现在没有了 非常感谢你的帮助
Oh, I'm on form this morning!
哦 我今儿早上状态可真好啊
As was the world's worst carer.
世界最烂护工的状态也非常好
Come on!
快点啊
With the world's clumsiest driver stuck in a barrier...
就在世界上最笨的驾驶员被卡在检票口的时候...
...I was getting used to the monster
我正好有机会使用这台猛兽
that was powering me through Manhattan.
...带我离开曼哈顿
I used to own the old Ford GT,
我曾经拥有过上代的福特GT
and that was a brilliant car in every way
那辆车在每个方面都很优秀
apart from the fact that it was the size of a football pitch,
只是车子的尺寸跟足球场差不多大
I knocked myself out every time I closed the door,
每次关车门的时候我都能把自己累个半死
I couldn't see what was coming at junctions,
在通过路口时 我也看不见别的方向有什么东西过来
and it had such a small fuel tank
并且车子的油箱也小的要命
that it could only go about six yards between fill-ups.
每次加油估计也就能跑个五六米吧
This new version, however, is completely different.
然而 这辆新车 则是完全不同的情况
It is longer than the car I had, and wider
它比我的老款更长 更宽
and harder to see out of, and incredibly,
更难看清路面的情况 并且很邪门的
the fuel tank's even smaller.
它的油箱变得更小了
It only holds 12 gallons.
油箱容量只有45升
And that means that on this 420-mile race,
这也就意味着在这次676公里的比赛中
I'm gonna have to fill up...twice.
我可能要加油...2次
Eek.
药丸
It also has literally the hardest ride of any car I've ever driven.
它同时还拥有 我驾驶过的汽车中 最坚硬的悬挂
I know New York's roads are atrocious, but this is stiff.
我知道纽约的路况很糟糕 但是车子悬挂很硬是没错的
This is... This is stiffer than Ron Jeremy.
这简直...就是Ron Jeremy啊
Meanwhile...
与此同时...
This is us.
这是我们要坐的车啊
Other than throwing myself down the stairs,
除了把我自己直接扔下楼梯这一办法
this is all I've got.
我就这个速度了
Right, we missed that one.
好吧 我们错过了这趟车
In the GT, I was already leaving Manhattan.
在福特GT里 我已经离开了曼哈顿
Right, we've got to go across the Georgy Washington Bridge.
好吧 我们要走乔治华盛顿大桥
Heading for New Jersey.
然后前往新泽西
Annoyingly though, my storming progress
令人闹心的是 我惊人的进度
was about to be halted by roadworks.
马上就要被道路施工给消耗殆尽了
This traffic's worse than I thought it was going to be.
这里的交通情况要比我想象中的糟啊
Come on!
拜托啊
Er...James?
额 船长?
Nothing, don't worry.
没事 没啥大事
What? Nothing.
咋了? 没事
Yeah, but it means both of them, not just this one.
是啊 不过这个标签说的是咱俩的座位 又不是我自己的这个座
Come and see the man without a disability sitting in the special seat!
大家快来看这个四肢健全却坐在关照坐席的人啊
Ow! There's nobody else disabled down here.
好难受啊 这车厢里现在又没有残障人士
I'd be better if I could sit in that special seat that's reserved for me.
要是我能坐在为我准备的关爱坐席上该多好啊
It's reserved for disabled people.
这是给残障人士保留的座位
Like me! You're not disabled!
我就是啊 你才不是残障人士呢
Temporarily, yes, I am!
暂时来说 我就是啊
You're not disabled, you've had a playground injury
你才不是残障人士呢 你这就是玩闹弄的小伤
as a result of your own half-wittedness.
而且这点小伤还是因为你自己犯蠢弄的
Oh! That's not disabled.
是么! 你这才不算残障呢
I'm surprised you don't do more charity work with the differently abled.
我'好惊讶'你怎么没有为残障人士做更多的慈善工作呢
Yes.
你好啊
Lot of love for the fast Ford here.
我的车收到了很多人的喜爱
There always is, of course, cos they're seen as sort of blue-collar heroes.
受欢迎是肯定的 因为美国人♥民♥把这车当成是蓝领英雄
That said, this one is $400,000.
即便如此 这辆车也要四十万美金
You can actually have two Ferraris for the price of one of these. Two!
实际上 这个价格都能买♥♥两台法拉利了 两台啊!
Meanwhile, Hammond was heading for the next subway train
与此同时 在同情心船长的帮助下
with the help of Captain Compassionate.
哈蒙德正准备换乘第二条地铁线
Come on, come on, come on! Come on!
快点 快点 加把劲儿啊
Come on!
加速啊
That's gone, then. Yeah.
这个也没赶上 好吧
What happened there is, basically, we missed the train
现在的情况就是 基本上
because you don't know to slow down when it says "finish" across the road.
全都因为你不知道在冲过"终点"之后怎么减速停下来
Oh, nice! Sorry to put it bluntly like that,
哦您可真会说话 不好意思 我话说得有点直
but that's exactly what happened.
但这就是实际发生的情况
I, meanwhile, was off the bridge,
与此同时 我终于下了桥
and at last the GT had some space to stretch its legs.
福特GT终于有地方可以伸伸腿了
Right, now, the roads are opening up a bit,
好吧 现在我面前的高速路有点空旷了
time to see what this V6 can do.
来看看这台V6引擎有什么本事
Right, here we go
好的 准备好
opening the taps!
把恶魔释放出来吧
Bloody Nora!
我的老天啊
What a machine!
好棒的车啊
What an astonishing engine!
好一台令人震惊的引擎啊
It's a turbo-charged V6, not a V8,
这是一台涡轮增压的V6引擎 而不是V8引擎
which it should be in a Ford GT,
而福特GT本来也应该如此
and it shares 60% of its components with the engine in a Ford pick-up truck.
它的引擎跟福特皮卡的引擎共享60%的零部件
Yet somehow, it feels like a mad Caterham
但不知怎么回事 当你踩下油门的时候
when you put your foot down.
它感觉就像一辆发飙的卡特汉姆
I also love the way they haven't messed around with the sound this engine makes.
我同样很喜欢 厂家并没有胡乱修改引擎发出的声浪
There's no electronic trickery,
没有什么电子引擎声
no artificial barks and bangs,
也没有人工的爆♥炸♥声
it's just a raucous, deafening racket.
只是纯粹愤怒的 喧闹的声浪而已
As Jeremy deafened himself in New Jersey,
就在锤锤在新泽西把自己搞聋的时候
we had finished with the subways
我们已经从地铁中出来
and were about to board the train to the airport.
开始准备搭乘机场轻轨快线
The train will be in three minutes. Thank you.
轻轨还有3分钟进站 谢谢
I'm gonna call May, see how they're doing.
我要给船长打个电♥话♥ 看看他们那情况如何
Who would you like to call?
请问您想打给谁?
Vagina.
"小妹妹"
I've had to change his name in my contacts.
我不得不把他的联♥系♥人名字改成这个
It's not normally Vagina, it's worse than that.
通常我手♥机♥都不用这个词儿的 平时用的比这个更难听
Hello, it's me. You rang.
喂 是我 啥事
You'll have to really speak up, my car's quite noisy.
你们得大点声 我的车噪音很大
I want to know, what time do you get to JFK?
我想知道的是 你们什么时候能到肯尼迪机场
We will get to JFK in 25 minutes' time.
我们再有25分钟就到机场了
This is embarrassing, you're making a scene.
太尴尬了 你这么大声讲电♥话♥很丢人啊
I'm hoping to get the 11 minutes past one flight.
我们想赶下午1点11分那班飞机
Hello? May!
喂? 老梅头!
You know what? He's done some Bluetoothing, hasn't he?
你知道么 他肯定是用的蓝牙链接手♥机♥
Oh, look.
哦 轻轨来了
That's not worked, has it?
我们面前这个门是不用的吗
What a bloody noise, honestly!
讲真 你这拐杖的噪音实在是太大
What can I do about it? Put some springs in them or something.
那我又能怎么办? 给它加个弹簧啥的
On the freeway,
在高速公路上
I was falling even more under the spell of the GT.
福特GT似乎有一种魔法 我越陷越深了
This car was actually developed by a team of just 20 people,
这辆车是由一个仅有20人的团队开♥发♥的
and they did it under the radar of Ford's management.
并且这个团队是在福特管理层的监控之外作业的
They had no idea it was going on.
管理层根本就不知道他们在干什么
Their only contribution to it was insisting it had
管理层们唯一的坚持就是
a little sort of glove-box thing down here in front of the seat
要在前座下面设置一个类似手套箱一样的小空间
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表