剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
(LAUGHTER) And I said, "He's kind of a big guy.
然后我心想 "他块头也挺大
Maybe I'd fit in that car."
或许这车也能装下我"
And I got the whole thing, and it was all too masculine,
然后我就买♥♥了这辆车 但它实在太爷们了
so I painted it stripper pink for Vegas.
于是我就喷成了拉斯维加斯脱衣女郎的骚粉色
When you're driving to work, do they think you're a stripper?
那你开车上班的时候 他们有觉得你是跳脱衣舞的吗
I hope so.
希望会吧
Didn't you have a Ford Falcon at some stage?
你是不是有一段时间开的是福特Falcon
Well, when I was in high school...
是 在我上高中的时候...
I'm from a rural area.
我家住在乡村
..my mother gave me her car, which was a Ford Falcon.
我妈就把她的车给了我 是辆福特Falcon
But for me, that was just a place to have sex in high school.
但对我来说 在高中那就是个用来嘿嘿嘿的地方
And then you started touring together.
然后你们就开始巡演了
Mmhm. So you presumably needed some kind of tour...
嗯哼 所以假设你需要某种巡演路上的...
You know, we're carny trash.
我们在巡演方面挺垃圾的
We did carnivals and outdoor shows and all of that.
无论是嘉年华啊还是户外演出我们都搞过
We're the worst kind of people.
我们是见过最差的一届
And we had to drive all over the United States of America.
所以我们只能开遍美国所有地方
So, we went to an auction place
然后我们就去了一个拍卖♥♥
and bought a Datsun 210 station wagon,
买♥♥了一辆日产210旅行版
with the back seat down, and then our trunks in there with all our stuff.
把后排座椅放下来 然后把我们的道具都塞进后备箱
We were so terrified of having our props stolen,
我们当时特别害怕会丢道具
that we had a magnetic sign we put on the side
于是我们就做了一个磁铁的标志贴在侧面
that said, "Atlanta Centre for Disease Control
写着"亚特兰大疾病防控中心
Specimen Transfer Unit."
样本转移专用车"
We put that on the side, with the big boxes in the back,
我们把标志贴在侧边 把大箱子放在后面
and that worked really well,
效果非常不错
until the sign was stolen.
直到标志被偷走了
I wanna talk about cars,
我很想谈谈车
but who would rather here see some magic?
但谁想要先看些魔术呢
Yes!
好
I know we're supposed to do cars.
我知道我们应该讨论车
Would you mind awfully if you now do some?
现在表演几个魔术你们会很介意吗
Have you actually-- You've brought something with you?
你有没有带着 身上有没有带些什么
I'm gonna try something with you.
那我就在你身上试一试吧
Just hold your hands out for me.
可以把手举起来吗
What, both? Both, like this.
两只手吗 两只 像这样
Like that? A little bit wider.
像这样 间距宽些
Are you left or right-handed?
你常用左手还是右手
Right-handed. Unless we're talking about shooting.
右手 不过射击的时候除外
Close it in a fist. Like that? That one?
握成拳头 像这样吗 这只手吗
Yeah, then turn this left one over.
是的 然后把左手翻过来
I'm gonna put a little cross right there.
我要在这里画一个小叉
Can you show that to everyone?
可以向大家展示一下吗
Show the cross to everybody. I've got a cross there.
给大家看看这个叉 我这里有一个叉
Let's have a look.
都看好了
So, make sure it's dry.
确认已经干掉了
It's Sharpie, so it shouldn't come off.
这是记号♥笔 所以笔迹擦不掉
Yeah, it's still there.
没错 还在这里
The idea...
这个魔术的点在于...
..is to make it...
...让它...
..disappear from there...
...从这里消失...
If it's in this hand now, I'm going to be...
如果它现在到了这只手里 我就要...
(BLEEP) sake!
我的天啊
How is that?
怎么样
Go on, do another one. Who'd like to see another one?
继续 再来一个 谁还想再看一个魔术
Yes!
是
Come on, what have you got? Have you got a piece of paper there?
说吧 你还有什么戏法 你有一张纸吗
Er, yes.
呃 有
I've got a pen here.
我这里有一支笔
I'm just gonna just do some markings for you.
我先在纸上画几条线
We'll start here.
从现在开始
Take the pen.
拿着笔
Take the pen. Yeah.
拿着笔 好的
Give me a number from, say, one to ten.
说一个数字 就在1-10之间吧
Nine.
Nine. Write it down.
9 写下来
Nine. Great.
9 很好
We'll go for, let's see,
接下来 我看看
the lady right there with the glasses.
那位戴着眼镜的女士吧
Yeah. I need another number, from 9 to 19.
是的 我需要一个数字 9-19之间
Er, 11.
呃 11
Eleven. I think it was a man.
11 我觉得那是个男的
That's a bit embarrassing.
这就有点尴尬了
We may be in a world of trouble here.
我们遇上大♥麻♥烦了
Let's move it on, quickly!
让它过去吧 快
Yes.
好
Richard! Yes?
理查德 怎么
A number from 11 to 21.
11-21选出一个数字
Nineteen.
Are you sure? Yes.
确定吗 是的
Nineteen, write it down. There, yeah?
19 写下来 写好了 没错吧
Perfect. Yes
非常棒
Uh, we'll go for this guy here in the blue jacket.
然后这个穿着蓝色外套的男的
How you doing? Actually, that's a woman.
你好吗 事实上这是个女的
(APPLAUSE) It's so hard to tell.
实在太难分辨了
A number from 19 to 29, please.
从19-29中选一个数
27.
Twenty-seven, write that down.
27 记下来
Gilles Villeneuve's old number.
吉尔斯·维伦纽夫曾经的车号♥
We'll go for this gentleman right here with a white t-shirt.
接下来就这位穿着白色T恤衫的先生
The genderfluid gentleman. Yes. Yes!
性别不明的先生 是的
A number from 27 to 37.
27-37之间选择一个数
Thirty-three.
Thirty-three, write that down.
33 写下来
Finally, the lady at the end with the long hair.
最后 后面那位长头发的女士
Can we have a number between 33 and 49?
能在33-49之间给我们一个数字吗
Fortytwo. Fortytwo.
42 42
So, nine, 11, 19, 27, 33 and 42.
好了 9,11,19,27,33和42
These are the numbers we randomly generated today.
这些数字都是我们今天随机生成的
A couple of years ago,
几年前
I picked six numbers myself.
我自己选了六个数字
They're like my lucky numbers,
像是我的幸运数字
and I went to a shop and I bought a lottery ticket.
然后我去商店买♥♥了一张彩票
And I won.
中奖了
Only a tenner, but, you know, I won something.
只有十磅 不过懂吧 算是中了点什么
And I actually keep that ticket in my wallet.
之后我就把那张彩票放在了钱包里
There we go. No, no, no. No!
就在这里 不不不
Keep it in my wallet for good luck.
我把它放在钱包里祈求好运
Where's the camera?
摄像机在哪里
Can you see that?
能看到吗
There's one ticket there.
这里有张彩票
This is a lottery ticket? I think you'll find the numbers quite interesting,
这真的是彩票吗 如果你愿意大声读出来的话
if you wanna read them out loud.
我猜你会觉得上面的数字很有趣
So, you...
所以你...
I'll need my glasses on a lottery ticket.
我需要戴眼镜看彩票
So, let's just...
那我们就...
What was the first number? Nine.
你的第一个数字是什么 9
Nine, right there.
9 在这儿
Eleven. Eleven.
11 11
Nineteen. Nineteen for Richard.
19 理查德的19
Twentyseven. Twentyseven.
27 27
Thirtythree. Thirtythree.
33 33
The last one? Fortytwo.
最后是 42
That's actually a lottery ticket. It is a lott...
这真的是一张彩票 这是张彩...
I'm... Well, I'm staggered.
我 我有点惊到了
But anyway, look, we haven't finished yet.
不过话说回来 我们还没有完
Shall we see what the Americans can do?
你们愿意看看美国人的本事吗
Yes! Come on, you two, let's have a look. What have you got?
愿意 来吧你们两个 让我们看看你们能玩出些什么
Well, you know, I was asking Dynamo,
我之前有问过戴纳魔
you're a member of the Magic Circle, right?
你是魔术圈的会员 没错吧
Yeah. We are not.
是的 我们俩不是
Teller and I have a reputation,
泰勒和我以揭秘魔术出名
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表