剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
That's illegal!
犯规啊
You almost stopped as well. Now, here we go.
你也几乎快停住了 然后又出发
I never would have had you as a swearist. Right, now...
我从没想过你也是爆粗口的人 现在
That seems fast but wide.
看起来很快但走线有点外
Ooh, he's off, he's off!
他失控了
No, he's back on. And stopping. Why? No, not...
他又控制住了 还停住了 为什么 不要啊
Virtually stopping.
几乎停住了
And then across the line.
然后过线啦
I actually don't like this bit,
我其实不怎么喜欢这环节
having to reveal the times to two people when it really matters.
在关键的情况下将圈速揭晓
Really matters. It does.
非常关键 没错
Anyway, I've got the times here.
好了 时间在我手里
Are you nervous? I'm really nervous.
你紧张吗 我可紧张了
I've shat myself.
我已经紧张出翔了
It smells like one of your audiences.
闻起来就像你的观众
I've gone again! Right.
我又拉了 好了
Michael Ball. Yes.
迈克尔·波尔 在
You did it in one minute... 23.3.
你的时间是1分...23秒3
My heart is pounding.
我的心噗通跳
Alfie Boe. One minute...
阿尔菲·鲍尔 1分...
twenty...
20...
...four point four.
...4秒4
Ooh!
啊
Too exuberant.
兴奋过头了
I think, too exu...
我想是太兴...
You probably had more fun. Yeah.
你可能玩得更开心 没错
But you were faster. By actually 1.1 seconds.
但你更快 还快了1.1秒
1.1 seconds?
1.1秒
Yeah. Do you want me to say it again? Would you mind?
是的 你想让我再说一遍吗 你不介意的话
It's not the winning, it's the taking part!
不为赢 重在参与
So there we are, ladies and gentlemen,
好啦 女士们先生们
Alfie Boe and the fastest classical singer
阿尔菲·鲍尔和最快的古典歌♥手
with a connection to the British motor industry,
并且和英国汽车制♥造♥业相关的
Michael Ball! Thank you!
迈克尔·波尔
Now, this week we are in Croatia,
好的 本周我们在克罗地亚
making a totally unplanned and unscripted film
做了一♥期♥完全没有计划没有剧本的节目
in which we attempt to turn cars into fire engines.
我们尝试着把车改装成消防车
No, James, we are not.
不 詹姆斯 不是我们
Well, I am. Yes, but to be quite clear,
好吧 只有我 是 但要说清楚
Jeremy and I are doing something completely different.
我们跟他做的完全不是一件事
Having proved that my Audi
证明了我的奥迪
was faster in a straight line than Richard's Honda-powered Nomad,
在直路上要比理查德的本♥田♥动力Nomad快
I was now determined to show him it was also faster at rallying.
现在我还要证明奥迪跑拉力赛也比他快
I'm confident for several reasons.
我的自信源于几个方面
It's got four-wheel drive, it's got a differential that moves the power
奥迪有四轮驱动 还有一个差速器
to whichever wheel is best able to handle it at any given moment,
能随时把动力输送到最有需要的车轮上
and it has a fabulous gearbox.
变速箱也超赞
But most of all I'm confident because this is the first Audi I've ever driven
但最让我有信心的的是 这是我开过的奥迪里第一辆
that has a front on it.
有车头的
What I mean by that is it has a front end that goes where you point it.
我的意思是这辆车的车头会朝向你指定的方向
You flick the wheel and it goes in the direction you selected.
你转动方向盘 它就会转向你需要的方向
There's no understeer. You then have to sort out the back end, obviously
没有转向不足 当然你得处理好车尾的动作
but that's OK, that's what all top drivers, such as myself, want.
但这不是问题 这是每个顶尖车手 比如我 希望的
Does that mad old ape really believe his air hostess chariot
那个又老又疯的大猩猩真的相信他的空姐座驾
will stand a chance off-road against this custom-built off-road racer?
在越野路上能和我这订制越野赛车抗衡吗
Has he got £3,000 worth of Fox off-road long-travel coil-over suspension?
他有价值3000磅的FOX大行程越野绞牙吗
No, he hasn't.
并没有
Can he glance out the side and see exactly how his wheels are positioned?
他能直接看到车外的轮胎姿态吗
No, he can't.
并不能
Does he have a hydraulic handbrake?
他有液压手刹吗
No.
并没有
Does it weigh just 670 kilograms?
他的车仅重670千克吗
No, he weighs more than that.
并不是 他自己都不止那么重
All we needed to sort this out was a loose-surface gravel track of some kind.
我们需要做的就是找个类似碎石赛道的松滑路面
Obviously nothing planned, we just drive round until we find somewhere.
因为完全没计划 我们只能开车瞎转 直到找到合适的地方
Can't do it there, too many trees. That's just a little bit of gravel.
这里不行 树太多 这里的碎石太少了
Can't go there, that's an orchard.
那里也不行 那是个果园
Somebody will be cross.
有人会生气的
There must be somewhere!
肯定会有地方的
Meanwhile, after his success with the staged bin fire,
与此同时 在成功扑灭了垃圾桶"火灾"之后
James was now getting carried away.
詹姆斯有点得意忘形了
Ah, looks like a job for me.
啊 看起来有活干了
With my pleasure. Ah...
不用谢 额...
Back out in the countryside,
又来到了野外
Richard and I had stopped by some nice lakes.
我和理查德在美丽的湖边停下了
But, because this was an unscripted film, we didn't have much to say about them.
但是因为没有剧本 我们也不知道该说些什么
I like the waterfalls.
我喜欢那些瀑布
Yeah, the waterfalls are nice.
嗯 瀑布很漂亮
What's your favourite of the waterfalls?
你最喜欢哪条瀑布
I like that one. I like that big one.
我喜欢那条 我喜欢那条大的
Yep. Oh.
好吧 唉
Hold that a minute.
帮我扶一下
Right, I've done a quick chart of how we're performing so far.
我做了个表格 可以看到我们目前的表现
We aren't...? I'm not performing.
我们没... 我没在表现啊
Right, Economy.
好的 经济性
Three points for me, most economical obviously,
我得三分 明显我最省油
followed by Hammond, two, you, one.
然后是哈蒙德 2分 你得1分
Top Speed. It's the other way round. You're the fastest, three points,
极速 正好相反 你是最快的 得3分
two for you and one for me, the slowest.
你得2分 我1分 最慢
Now, Value.
然后是价格
You get a point for every pound you save under the £2,000 budget,
在2000磅的预算内 每省1磅就能得1分
but you lose a point for every pound you go over it, OK?
但每多花1磅就要扣掉一分
So I am winning that. My car car was £800.
所以这项我赢了 我的车价值800磅
I score 1,200. You...
我得1200分 而你...
Minus 65,000...
负六万五千...
James? I think there's something wrong with him.
詹姆斯 我感觉他有点不对劲
...6♥4♥5.
...六百四十五
I can't write on a vertical surface.
我不会在垂直的板子上写字
OK, let's have a writing competition. You lose!
我们来个写字比赛吧 你输了
But that's not in the... Hang on, your car, you lose...
但这不包括... 你的车 你要扣掉
Minus 48,000.
负四万八千分
I can't be minus anything. Hang on, hang on,
我不能什么都负分吧 等下
have you included his optional windscreen?
你算上他那选装的挡风玻璃了吗
Don't encourage him! Was that optional?
别助纣为虐了 那是选装的吗
It's an optional windscreen. How much is it?
挡风玻璃是选装的 多少钱
1,500 quid.
1500磅
Minus 1,500
减1500分
That's interesting. Which is minus minus is a plus, which is a minus.
有意思 负负得正 结果还是负的
James, this is very riveting, but it's irrelevant.
詹姆斯 这是很有趣 但这完全不相干
It's not irrelevant. It is irrelevant
哪里不相干了 就是不相干啊
It's like saying, "Jeremy, you lost to Manchester United yesterday."
就好比说"杰里米 你昨天输给曼联了"
I wasn't there, and I wasn't taking part.
我根本不在场 我都没有参与
You are taking part in this. I'm not.
这个你明明参与了 我没有
Yes, you are.
你参与了
Just because you can't be bothered and you've done it wrong.
就是因为你们不耐烦 事情也做不对
You're losing. Catch up here.
你快输了 在这里加把劲
You've got Fires Extinguished, water Capacity.
还有灭火次数 储水容量
You can still claw it back for the total.
总分上还能挽回一点
But at the moment, mate, you're losing.
但目前来看 兄弟你快输了
Fires Extinguished. So far I've done two...
灭火次数 目前为止我两次...
Having thrown James's chart in the lake,
把詹姆斯的表扔进湖里之后
Hammond and I resumed our search for a rally stage.
我和哈蒙德继续寻找拉力赛段
And soon, we found one.
很快 我们找到了
This would be perfect for our timed shoot-out.
这里做我们计时赛赛道太完美了
Hammond elected to go first.
哈蒙德决定第一个上场
Right, this bush is the start/finish line, OK?
好的 这个灌木丛就是起点/终点线 清楚了吗
OK. Yes. Good.
好的 好
No, hang on. I don't trust you to time me.
等下 你来计时我信不过
I'm not. Sylvia is.
我不计时 Sylvia来计时
Oh, great, the human finish line.
太棒了 人形终点线
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表