剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
It's still not going through smoothly, is it?
你还是没法流畅地穿过去 是吧
Could you just rebuild it once more, honestly?
你能再搭一次吗 讲真
I think I know what the problem is. My angle's too shallow.
我想我知道问题在哪儿了 角度太小了
So I'm going to come up this side of the bog and swing it round.
所以我要从沼泽的这边走 然后甩尾过来
The Gate. Take three.
围栏大门 第三条
Action when you're ready.
准备好了就开始
Turn...yank, let go, power.
打方向 拉手刹 松手 给油
Action when you're ready.
准备好了就开始
Right, here we go.
好了 我们走
And handbrake! Oh, shit, that's the bloody...
然后手刹 噢完了 那TM是...
What happened was... You won't believe this,
是这样的... 你肯定不会相信
but I went for the handbrake,
我准备去拉手刹
but I changed into second by mistake.
但我却错挂到了二挡
Properly wedged it in there. Yeah.
可能嵌在里面了 嗯
Well, at least we don't have to reset the gatepost again.
好在至少不用重新搭围栏了
Exactly. There, you see. That's the sort of bright thinking I like.
没错 你看 这才是我想见到的积极态度
That's not a good thing, though.
但这不是什么好事
What? Cos that's worse.
什么 因为结果更糟了
Phil, let's get the other guy in the car.
菲尔 我们找另一个人开车吧
Can somebody get Mark?
谁能把Mark找来
Oh, don't show this. I should explain.
噢别放这个 我要说明一下
That is three-times British Rally Champion Mark Higgins.
这位是三届英国拉力赛冠军马克·希金斯
If you just drive through there about...
如果你能开过那里...
I was doing about 85, 90. Right.
我大概开到每小时136 146千米吧 好吧
And I wasn't quite getting it.
我没太掌握技巧
So if you could just come through there, sideways,
所以能不能请你开车穿过那里 漂移过去
power up and power out.
大力入弯 大力出弯
Right.
好的
Thing is, you'll have to wear that.
还有件事 你得戴上这个
It's me - it's what they use in Hollywood.
这个是我 好莱坞也这么用
Yeah, but how can I see through them?
好吧 但我要怎么看得见路
Yes, you do. Just look through the slits.
能看见 从这个洞里看
Put it on, seriously, it works.
把它戴上 真的有用
This is what they use. All Hollywood stunt drivers use them
他们都用这个 好莱坞的特技车手都在用
if they want to look... Then you...and just...
如果想看起来...你就...
It's like looking in a mirror.
简直就像在照镜子
That is... Look. What?
简直是...看 什么
Seriously, can you tell that that's not... Look at this.
真的 你能区分出谁是... 看这里
Identical. Now, put your helmet on.
一模一样 好了把头盔戴上
What, on top of this? Yeah.
什么 在这外面戴吗 对
Shall we see what Mark looked like with the helmet on?
我们看看马克戴上头盔是什么样吧
Yes. Shall we?
好啊 来看看
It's uncanny, it really is, look at that.
太恐怖了 真的 看啊
What it is is wanton cruelty on your part.
这是你冷酷无情的表现
But anyway, listen.
但总之 听我说
I did use Mark for that one scene, I admit.
我承认 我的确在那个场景让Mark做了替身
Yeah, you did.
对 没错
It's a shame you didn't use him for the sheep-herding scene though, isn't it?
可惜的是 你在牧羊的场景里没用他做替身 不是吗
No, don't show that.
不 别放出来
No, no seriously, do not show that.
不 真的 千万别放出来
Action, Jeremy, when you're ready.
杰里米 准备好了就开始
So I've got to get these sheep
所以我要把这些羊
in that pen in the far corner,
赶到远处的那个羊圈里
in an exciting and exuberant...YouTubey way. Here we go.
以一种激动人心又生机盎然的...YouTube方式 我们走
Speed and power, that's the solution.
速度和动力 这就是解决方式
Did that...uh, nothing!
是不是...啊没什么
Right, just get these stragglers...
好的 把这些落单的...
Don't go...
别走...
Come on!
快走
Oh, bleep!
噢卧♥槽♥
I can't believe this.
简直难以置信
Listen, you can either round them up really slowly,
听着 要么把它们慢慢地圈起来
which is quite boring television,
电视节目效果就很无趣
or you can give it some of that.
或者我们可以来点这样的
And if you give it some of that,
而如果来点这样的
which is exciting for the ladies and gentlemen,
观众朋友们看着会很兴奋
you're inevitably going to hit some sheep.
不可避免地就会撞到一些羊
You've done one, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
你弄死了1 2 3 4 5 6 7
eight, nine, ten, 11 sheep.
8 9 10 11只羊
And broken the windscreen.
还把挡风玻璃撞裂了
I think the windscreen is the least of our worries, to be honest with you.
说实话 我觉得挡风玻璃是最不用担心的问题
Well, not really, not for continuity,
其实不是 会穿帮的
cos it's hard to cover that up.
因为这很难掩盖
This isn't how they do it on the normal film.
正常的电影不是这么拍的
Well, how do they do it?
那应该是怎么拍的
Well, he doesn't crash it every five minutes. I haven't crashed it.
正常人不会每五分钟就撞一次车 我没撞车
You have crashed it, and you've killed things now.
你撞了 现在还是个杀手
Well, a bit...
就一点点...
What? No
什么 别
Please, don't... Don't clap. He's a murderer.
请大家别鼓掌了 他是凶手
They...they would have been jumpers by now, or Sunday lunch.
这些羊...它们现在已经成羊毛衫了 或者是周日的午餐
It's not the end of the world.
又不是世界末日
No, all right, but the next bit nearly was, wasn't it?
好吧不是 但接下来就很接近了 不是吗
How the (BLEEP)... How am I going to film with that?
这他妈...这我还怎么拍啊
Phil?
菲尔
Roll it.
翻过来
Just make it go the other way up,
把它换个面朝上就行
whenever you've got a moment.
你有空就来帮个忙
Now I know what it's like to be Richard Hammond.
现在我知道成为理查德·哈蒙德的感受了
Thanks, chaps.
谢谢各位兄弟
But we can edit that out. No, we can't. Look at it.
可以后期剪掉 没法剪啊 你看看
What? Look at what? The door...
什么 看什么 这门不是...
This, look. I can't do any of the drone shots now.
看看这个 现在根本没法航拍了
This is all smashed to bits. This is wrong.
这儿都碎成渣了 这儿也坏了
You're such a fusspot. Oil's come out of it.
你要求真多 油都漏出来了
Honestly. It still works well.
讲真 它还能开
Pull that...
往那儿拉...
Completely... You haven't asked about me.
完全是... 你都不问问我怎么样
Well, you're fine, aren't you? You've got your helmet on.
你能有啥事 你带着头盔呢
No. They didn't care.
不 他们完全不关心
I was risking my life for the ladies and gentlemen. Nobody cares.
我为观众朋友们冒了生命危险 根本没人关心
What? Right, all right.
什么 好吧 好吧
Let's move on to the end of your film.
我们继续看你影片的结尾
The big finale? Which was brilliant.
那个大结局吗 非常精彩
Hmm, yeah. Well, it wasn't, was it? Yes, it was.
嗯 但其实不是 不是吗 不 很精彩
No, well, this is the bit, ladies and gentlemen,
不 女士们先生们 就是这一段
where Jeremy attempted to jump over a river.
杰里米试图飞跃一条河
I did jump over a river. No, you didn't.
我确实飞跃了一条河 不你没有
I did. No, you didn't, as we shall now prove.
有 不你没有 我们现在来证明一下
Dyke Jump. Take one.
飞跃水沟 第一条
Action, action.
开始 开始
Let's do this!
冲啊
Sorry!
抱歉
What a prick.
真是个智障
Really (BLEEP) it now.
现在是真TMD搞砸了
Yeah, no, I think that's pretty much had it.
是啊 我觉得这车算是交代了
Look at it, look at it. I know!
看看你干的好事 我知道
I've... We've... We haven't got an ending.
我...我们... 我们结尾还没拍呢
You're supposed to go over. We'll just use another car.
你应该飞过去的 我们换辆车就行了
It's the big stunt. I've got a backup car.
这是个大特技 我有辆备用车
We'll use that.
我们就用那辆
Is that it? Is that enough now?
行了吗 这样够了吗
Nearly. No.
还差一点 不
Right, hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
好的 等一下 等一下
Let's move on, shall we... You're not still going on about
我们继续... 你不可以继续说...
No, I am, because I think we would like to see
不 我要说 因为我想大家都要看
the grand finale of Jeremy's film
杰里米影片的最终大结局
and his backup car, yes?
和他的备用车 是吗
ALL: Yes! Yes, right.
是 好的
Oh, shit.
噢我去
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表