剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
come to push their boats, their engines,
到这把他们的船和引擎
and themselves to the absolute limit.
还有他们自己 压榨到极限
This was speed heaven,
这里是速度天堂
and I felt sure our fully road legal Pond Bug
我很确信我们的合法上路车 水洼虫
would blend in perfectly.
会很完美地融入这里
Morning!
好上早
Look at all this!
看这里的东西啊
Having parked up, I went off to find Hammond and Clarkson,
停好车后 我动身去找鼹鼠和锤锤
who reckoned he'd come up with something better.
那两个自以为搞出来更佳方案的家伙
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
You're gonna not believe this.
你将会被惊艳到
OK.
嗯
Behold my genius!
请看我的杰作
Oh, hello!
哦 这是啥
Oh, yeah!
棒吧
That is actually quite surprising.
这确实有点让人惊讶
So, the tracks drop down when you're near land.
当你着陆时履带会降下来
Oh, very clever!
非常机智
I mean, I'm sorry...
我说 不好意思哈...
I'm gonna stand back a little bit.
我要往后站一点点
..have I, or have I not created something brilliant?
...我造的哪样东西不是机智的惊人?
No. You didn't build it.
是的 这不是你造的
And it's very cool, but you can't use it.
这看起来是很酷 但你不能用它
Why not? Because it's not road legal!
为什么 因为不允许合法上路
Well, put a number plate on it.
好吧 挂个车牌就行了
It's not an amphibious car, it's a boat.
这不是两栖汽车 这是艘船
That's a boat with legs on it.
这是装了两条腿的船
It's not eligible for what we're doing.
它没法用来参加我们的比赛
Well, where's your car? Ah!
好吧 你的车在哪 这个嘛
What do you think? Oh, yeah!
你在觉得咋样 厉害不
Look at it!
请看
That is a quality job.
绝对的良心产品
Why are you pulling that face?
你为啥要摆个臭脸?
It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
这是我见过最蠢的东西
It's the coolest thing that has ever been!
这是我做过最酷的东西好么!
Look at it! What are they?
看这儿 这是什么
These are the doors. Yes, undercarriage doors.
这些是门 起落架门
What doors?
什么门
You retract the undercarriage.
当你缩回起落架时
The front wheel goes up, then these doors shut,
前轮上升 门页关闭
you've got a smooth hull.
然后你就得到一个光滑流畅的船体
So those... What do the back wheels do?
所以... 那后轮收哪里去
What about the chine?
舭缘线是怎么回事
What do you mean, "What about the chine"?
你这句话是什么意思
Look at the chine at the back.
你看后面的舭缘线
This is to attempt a water speed record.
这是要用来打破水上速度记录的机器
I know! This is what you need for a highspeed run,
我知道 应付高速行驶你需要像这样的
a smooth, rounded chine.
光滑圆弧形的舭缘线
When this is up here, it's sharp.
当水升到这里时 这里却很尖锐
So, as you're going along, you catch that,
所以 当你直线行驶时 这种造型会撞上流水
and it's gonna go.
然后船就会失控
We had to make it fit round the wheel, otherwise it wouldn't work on the road.
我们必须使它适应轮胎的弧度 否则就不能在路上走
You could have made it round!
你可以把它做成圆的
That was a difficult fabrication job. It was much easier to do it like that.
这是个困难的制♥造♥工艺活儿 像那样做更加简单一些
I'm sure it's easier, but you've created a death trap!
我知道这样做更简单 但你因此造了一个死亡陷阱
Weight. Keep the nose down.
砝码 使船鼻不会往上翘
I know what it's for. Well, there you go then.
我知道这个干什么用的 好吧 你继续
Isn't this thing just gonna porpoise?
这东西跑起来会不会像海豚一样
We don't know. No. Probably.
我们不知道 有可能
Anyone who gets in that
坐在这里面的人
is effectively committing suicide. No, they're not!
简直就是在自杀 不 不是
Anyone who gets in that is gonna look the coolest person here, that's fact one.
坐在这里面的人就会看上去是这里最酷的人 这才是事实
Which one of you two's driving it?
你们俩谁来当司机
Now, that's interesting, because...
现在 事情开始有趣了 因为
We've had a think about that. It's gotta be somebody
我们想过这个事情 这个人必须
with a speedboat, powerboat racing licence.
得有快艇 机动船竞速执照
Yes. Have you got one of those? I haven't got one.
是的 你有这个执照吗 我没有
I haven't got one. Do I know anybody who does have one?
我也没有 我知道谁有这个执照吗
Yes, I do have a racing licence.
是的 我的确有竞赛执照
Well, there you go, then. And here is your racing boat.
好吧 现在你懂了 这就是你的战艇
Look what we've built for you.
看看我们为你打造的杰作
I am not getting in that. Yes, you are.
我是不会坐进这个玩意里的 你会的
No, I'm not doing...
不 我不会做...
No! Well, you have to.
不 好吧 你必须做
You have to. I am not.
你必须去 打死我也不会去的
And with that, back to the tent.
就这样 让我们回到演播帐篷
This is broken. No, line it up with the...
这个坏了 没有 要把方向盘孔和杆子对齐
It is broken, otherwise it would...
明明是坏了 否则...
You've used a removable steering wheel before.
你之前用过可拆卸方向盘的
Line up the... There you go!
对齐... 装好了
I've mended it.
我修好了
Knowing that 85% of people
即使知道85%的
who attempt speed records are killed,
尝试创造速度记录的人都死了
and that the boat had been designed by imbeciles,
而且参赛船还是设计出自低能儿之手
I was fervently hoping that it would, at least, be easy to operate.
我依然很热诚地希望 它至少能操作简单点
However...
然而...
You have to drive it into the water first. It's still in road mode.
你首先得下水试试 它现在还是路面模式呢
And you do that using this. That just teases it in.
你要使用它来入水 让车一点一点蹭进水里
A little push, a little push, and it goes in.
一点点推 一点点推 然后就下水了
Once you're in the water, you have to retract the wheels,
一旦你进入水中 你必须要收回轮子
and then you disengage the fan and the clutch.
然后你要关闭风扇 松开离合器
Then you have to close the nose wheel doors...
然后你必须关闭前轮舱门
If you push it down once, you're in neutral.
如果你往下拨这个一次 就是空挡
You'll still rotate round, cos the jet's still running...
你将仍然在空转 因为发动机还在运转
Push it up, you'll see the current will flow on the ammeter.
把这个按钮推上去 你会看到电流穿过电流表
When you get a current surge...
当你感到一股电流冲击...
Jet thrust trim is here,
喷射推力调节在这里
and it will appear on your screen here...
然后会在你的屏幕上显示出来...
Hold that, and that goes...
握住这个 然后这个就...
This one, you pull it fully back.
这个 把它完全向后拉
If you knew, and you obviously did know all along,
如果你都了解 而且是自始至终完全清楚
that I was gonna be driving this,
我将要驾驶的这个东西
why have you made this thing so complicated?
你为什么要把这个东西设计得这么复杂呢
That's not complicated. We've simplified it.
这又不复杂 我已经简化过了
These instruments are from the jet ski.
这些仪器是从摩托艇上的
Comforting.
自我安慰
Comforting. When you're on holiday,
自我安慰下 设想你正在度假
you've looked at those and thought,
你看看着这些然后想
"I'm having a lovely time."
我正在享受一段美好时光
That's what you're doing today. The water will be colder.
这就是你今天要做的事情 只是水会更冷一点
Why don't you take the checklist with you? Because it will blow...
你为什么不带上这个检查表呢 因为这会被风吹走...
It tells you the things you've got to do. It's so easy!
这会告诉你怎么做 这太简单了
We've spent hours on that!
我们花了好几个小时做的呢
The thing to remember is that it's...
你要记得的事情是...
Thirty-nine miles an hour is really fast.
63km/h的速度是相当的快
It is quite fast. It is really fast.
是很快 非常快
But if you do 40, then you're a world record holder.
但如果你开到6♥4♥km/h 你就是个世界纪录创造者
Step out of here... Not world. It's a British record.
从这里... 不是世界 是英国纪录
What better record to break? What other sort of record would you want?
还有什么更好的纪录去打破 你还想要哪种类型的纪录
To set a speed record,
为了创下自己的速度成绩
you have to drive past the start line marker buoys.
你必须越过起始线标志浮标
You're then timed over a kilometre,
然后会有人记录下你跑1公里的时间
after which, you turn round...
然然后你就掉头...
..and do exactly the same thing
然后从反方向
in the opposite direction.
做一样的步骤
Your result is an average speed taken from the two runs.
你的成绩是这一个来回的平均速度
It all sounded very terrifying.
这听起来令人害怕
Please sink like a stone. Please sink!
求求你快像石头一样沉了吧 沉了吧
Sink! Sink!
快沉快沉
No, it isn't. Damn it!
然而并没有 该死的
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表