剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
珍妮特 她叫珍妮特
Janet. Her name is Janet.
-对了 珍妮特 -你好
- Right, Janet. - Hi there.
-珍妮特 -杰森
- Hi Janet! - Hi Jason.
我真是无语了
Are you kidding me?
埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普
Eleanor Shellstrop,
你这个狡诈的小妖精
you sneaky little so-and-so.
你当时脑子转得很快嘛
That was some very quick thinking.
你好厉害啊
I'm extremely impressed.
说实话 也松了一口气
And to be honest... I'm relieved.
至少解释了
At least there's an explanation
为什么这么快脱离剧本了
for why this all went south so fast.
但下一次 你就没这么好运了
But you're not gonna be so lucky next time.
-下一次 -什么
- Next time? - What?
-嗯 -他又要来一次了
- Yeah. - He's gonna do it again!
这次没用了
That's not gonna work this time...
小傻瓜
Dummy.
不好意思
Okay, excuse me.
抱歉 这太过分了
I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable.
把你上司找过来
I demand to speak to your superior.
抱歉 女士 见谅了
I am so sorry, madam. Please forgive me.
人类有句俗话
Well, as humans like to say,
第三次肯定成功
third time's the charm, right?
上次开端不美好 全是我的错
I take full responsibility for the false start.
但我保证 这一次没什么字条了
But I assure you all, there is no note this time.
我向你们证明 珍妮特
I'll prove it to you. Janet!
你好
Hi there.
珍妮特 张开你的嘴
Hi, Janet. Open your mouth please.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧 没字条 没有线索或漏洞...
See, no notes. No clues or loopholes...
什么都没有
nothing in there!
谢谢你 珍妮特
Thank you, Janet.
我们就当这一整集什么都没演吧
So, let's all just pretend the last attempt never even happened.
谁有问题
Questions.
也许我们不该多管闲事
Maybe it's none of our business,
你跟肖恩解释这件事了吗
but did you tell Shawn what happened?
我说了
Yes, I did.
他完全理解
And he completely understood.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
他觉得整件事很有趣
he found the whole thing kind of funny.
但他非常支持这个计划
But he was very supportive,
他说他很期待我们再演一场
and he says he's very excited for us to get going again.
还有问题吗
So, anyone else?
有吗
Anybody?
没有吗 那就出动 让别人痛苦吧
No? Then let's get out there and make some miseries!
试麦...
Testing, one, two, three...
老大
Hey there, boss-man.
你今早本该给我打电♥话♥ 汇报情况
You were supposed to call me this morning, give me an update.
是啊 抱歉
Right, sorry.
就是...
Yeah, it's just the...
"混乱"一事进展太顺利...
the chaos sequence was going so well...
我觉得 比第一次还顺利
better than the first time, in my opinion.
埃莉诺昨晚喝得酩酊大醉
Eleanor got completely drunk last night.
她讲话讲了一个小时吧
She talked for, like, an hour.
还污了别人眼球呢 有很多可行计划
You know, even flashed somebody, so we had a lot to work with.
第二场戏 一切按剧本演了吗
So, attempt number two is on track so far?
特别顺利 棒棒哒
Smooth as silk. Everything's great.
感觉你们那边也一切顺利啊
Sounds like everything's going well back there too.
我们在试验"菊花蜘蛛"的效果
We're trying out the new butthole spiders.
可多了
They're enormous.
就是传统的折磨方法
You know, good old-fashioned torture...
本来就该如此
the way it's supposed to be.
第二场戏 祝你顺利了
Good luck with attempt number two.
记住
And remember,
不会再有第三场戏
there will be no attempt number three.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表