剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
还用想嘛
Who are we kidding?
你说不定一周之内就会统治那里了
You'll probably be running the place in like a week.
她会操着一口英音说
She'll be like, "Hibbledy-dibbledy,
"本宫觉得不行 把你们经理找来"
this simply won't do. I demand to speak to your manager."
-再模仿一次 -"找经理"
- Again! Again! - "Your manager."
想到了 有点子了
Of course! That's it.
我们该找"经理"谈一下
We should speak to the manager.
等下 你说有一个法官专门审理
Wait, you said that there was a judge who decides on disputes
"善地"与"恶地"的纠纷 对吧
between the Good Place and the Bad Place, right?
我可以找一个能理论的负责人
Some sort of head honcho I could pace in front of
容我们辩护的人
and plead our case to
甚至可以指责反驳的人
and maybe even wag a finger at disapprovingly.
我考虑过了 不可行
I thought about that. It's a non-starter.
法官很少审理案子
Judge rarely hears cases.
而且要到法官的办公室只能通过一个传送门
And the only way to get to the Judge's office is through a portal,
我们没法过去
and we can never get to that.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们得穿过真正的"恶地"才能过去
We'd have to walk through the actual Bad Place,
要在众目睽睽之下 还不能被人识破
in plain sight, without getting caught.
到达之后 通过那个传送门
Reach and pass through the portal,
劝说那个法官听我们上诉
convince the judge to hear us out,
即使我们都没按正常流程申请
even though we didn't go through the proper channels.
然后还要奇迹地赢下一场必败的诉讼
And then somehow win our unwinnable case.
好
Okay.
就这么干了
Let's do it.
-你说真的吗 -是啊
- You're serious? - Yeah!
光脚的不怕穿鞋的 豁出去了
What do we have to lose?
我一直以来都想体验一下当人类的感觉
All I've ever really wanted was to know what it feels like to be human,
而做这种事 对人类来说 最家常便饭了
and now we're going to do the most human thing of all:
盲目自信地去做些无用功
attempt something futile with a ton of unearned confidence
然后惨败
and fail spectacularly!
都起来 都起来 小伙伴们
Get up! Get up! Everyone.
今晚好好休息
Get rest tonight.
我们明天一早
First thing tomorrow,
就前往真正的"恶地"
we're going to the Bad Place.
我们在一起度过了很多时光
We had a lot of good times together.
我们下辈子见吧
I'll see you in the next life.
永别了 小丑们
Good-bye, clowns.
永别了 现代主义设计风
Goodbye, modernist architecture
我之前没啥内涵 不懂欣赏
that I was too trashy to appreciate.
永别了 房♥子
Good-bye, house.
永别了 房♥子
Good-bye, house.
你好 傻蛋
What up, idiot?
这是8点22分前往"恶地"总部的特快列车
This is the 8:22 express to Bad Place Headquarters.
头等舱的死肥猪 可以上车了
We'd like to begin the boarding process with our first-class fat dinks.
车上没有行李架
And there is no overhead storage,
所以如果你有行李
so if you have any bags,
不如就塞进你的肥屁♥股♥里吧
why don't you just go ahead and place them up your fat butts?
对不住了 邪恶版珍妮特
Sorry about this, Bad Janet.
为什么道歉 死肥猪
Sorry about what, you fat dink?
这曾是你毕生的心血
This was your life's work.
放下假"善地" 你真没事吗
Are you okay with leaving the fake Good Place behind?
只要我和你们在一起
As long as I'm with you guys,
哪里都是假"善地"
I'm always in the fake Good Place.
这话没你想像中那么暖心
That doesn't sound as nice as you think it does.
一路上结交的友情 才构成了真正的"恶地"
The real Bad Place was the friends we made along the way.
还是不对 再试一次
No, still nonsence. One more try?
某种程度上
In a way,
"善地"一直存在于"恶地"之中
the Good Place was inside the Bad Place all along?
这么说还真有点道理呢
You know what? That's technically true.
表扬一下
I'm gonna give it to you.
我刚才说了金句啊
I just made an aphorism.
发车 珍妮特
Hit it, Janet!
下一站 真正的"恶地"
Next stop, the actual Bad Place!
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表