剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
"Selfish monster?"
我从你的"生存危机"中解救了你 大哥
I brought you back from the brink of an existential coma, dude.
不不 我必须在这些假报告上
No, no. I have to embellish your misery
说你们过得很悲惨
on these fake torture reports
免得我上司怀疑
so that my boss doesn't get suspicious.
但真心话是
But really...
我很感激你解救我于"放任自流"
I am grateful you pulled me out of my funk.
既然你已经从"生存危机"中开悟了
Well, now that you've become acquainted with existential crises,
我想可以学一下哲学家托德·梅尔的《死亡》
I thought we could read "Death" by philosopher Todd May.
听起来像休闲读物啊
Sounds like the perfect beach read.
我们要等塔哈妮和杰森吗
Should we wait for Tahani and Jason?
这俩缺心眼儿哪去了
Where are those goofballs?
我们也许该谈谈...
So... we should probably discuss--
太爽啦
That was awesome!
确实
It was.
各种惊喜意外
Surprisingly so.
但我们还是该谈一下
But we should still discuss--
想吃早餐吗 我知道怎么做麦片
Want some breakfast? I know how to make cereal.
-好 但杰森 我们该... -好 马上回来
- Sure, but, Jason, we should-- - Okay, be right back.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表