剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
今儿个真高兴啊
This is an exciting day.
我们今天要解决"电车难题"
We are going to tackle The Trolley Problem.
伦理学领域最为知名的思想实验之一
游戏吗 我先来 我选蓝色
Is this a game? I go first. I call blue.
没有... 不是...
There's no--this is--
不 这是个思想实验
No, this is a thought experiment
最早由英国哲学家菲利帕·福特于1967年提出
first introduced by British philosopher Philippa Foot in 1967.
你开着一辆电车 而车闸坏了
You are driving a trolley when the brakes fail,
你前方轨道上面
and on the track ahead of you
有五个工人 你会撞死他们
are five workmen that you will run over.
你也可以选择换轨道
Now you can steer to another track,
但那条轨道上
but on that track,
你会撞死一个人 而非五个人
is one person you would kill instead of the five.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
我们了解这些人吗
Do we know anything about the people?
比如 其中一个是你前男友
Like, is one of them an ex-boyfriend
或是药店里那个
or that snooty girl from Rite Aid
总是向投来鄙视目光的"白莲花"
who was always silently judging my purchases?
行了 "宝贝巧克力棒"和避孕药
It's like, yeah, chicky, a Baby Ruth and birth control.
我知道很讽刺 继续结账吧
I see the irony. Keep a-swipin'.
你对谁都一无所知
You don't know any of the workers.
好吧 那简单 换轨道
Okay, well, then that's easy. I switch tracks.
杀掉一个 而非五个
Kill one person instead of five.
但这很难选啊
But this is hard because
因为我就只坐过詹姆斯·弗兰科的惊奇电车
the only trolley I've ever been on is James Franco's ironic trolley.
最近出演HBO《堕落街》 推荐
从他的企鹅洞穴
It travels backwards from his penguin grotto
倒回成人三轮车的车♥库♥
to his garage of adult tricycles.
-杀死一个 救五个 -很好
- Kill one, save five. - Good!
但这个问题有多种情境
But there's a lot of other versions of this,
比如你认识其中一个人呢
like what if you knew one of the people?
这会影响实验条件吗
Does that change the equation?
或者你不是司机 只是个路人呢
Or what if you're not the driver, you're just a bystander?
再或者把电车情境换掉
Or let's throw the trolley out altogether.
假设你是个医生
Let's say you're a doctor,
你可以救活五个患者
and you can save five patients.
但你得杀死一个健康的人
But you have to kill one healthy person
用他的器官去救人
and use his organs to do it.
但这不是一回事
But that's not the same thing.
为什么不是呢
Why not?
还是选择杀一个人 救五个人 不是吗
It's still choosing to kill one person to save five, isn't it?
迈克尔 你一直没发表意见
Michael, you've been kind of quiet.
你怎么看待这个问题呢
What do you think about all this?
左右为难的地方 很明显就是
Well, obviously the dilemma is clear.
怎么干掉全部六人
How do you kill all six people?
所以我会架一把尖刀伸向窗外
So I would dangle a sharp blade out the window
切掉另一轨道上那个人的脑袋
to slice the neck of the guy on the other track
你把我们全干掉了 漂亮
同时压死前方五个人
as we smush our five main guys.
我又回归本性了 是吧
I did the thing again, didn't I?
没错 再罚写十遍 来吧
Yep. Ten more, buddy.
人类很好 人类很好
People good. People good.
怎么就这么难记啊
Why is that so hard to remember?
人类 啥来着
People... What is it?
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
善地
第二季 第六集
行 我先撤了
Cool. Later, guys.
小伙伴们 假装被薇琪折磨之前
Twerps, we have an hour before we have to pretend
还有一个小时
to be tortured by Vicky.
要一起玩儿吗
You want to hang out?
我们可以练习一下苦笑
We could work on our forced grins.
瞧瞧我的
Check mine out.
这个地方太煎熬了 各种痛苦啊
This place is miserable, etcetera.
-听起来很有意思 -是吧
- That sounds fun. - Right?
但我打算预习下周的阅读材料
But I was gonna dive into next week's reading, I'm afraid.
抱歉了
Sorry.
杰森 你要一起来吗
Jason, do you, care to join?
好啊 妹子
Sure, dog.
你还做课外作业吗
You're doing extra-credit work?
怎么说呢
What can I say?
这课比我想象中有意思
This class is more fun than I thought.
埃莉诺之前有点怀疑我们啊
Eleanor seemed a little suspicious earlier,
问东问西
snooping around.
你没把我们的事告诉她吧
You didn't tell her about us, did you?
没有
No.
你怎么这么害怕别人知道我们"啪啪啪"啊
Why are you so scared that someone will know we're pounding it out?
正是因为你把"上♥床♥"说成"啪啪啪"啊
Precisely because you refer to lovemaking as "pounding it out."
谁在乎别人怎么看我们是一对啊
Who cares about what other people might think about us being together?
也许你该跟朋友聊聊
Maybe you should talk about this with a friend.
但那样别人就知道我们在一起了
But then that person would know we were together.
嗯 然后你可以聊一下
Right. Then you can talk about why it is
你不想让别人知道我们在一起
that you don't want anyone to know we're together.
那这个人就知道了
But then that person would know,
而我不想让人知道
and I don't want anyone to know.
我知道
I know.
我是说你该找个人谈一下
I'm saying you should talk to someone about how weird it is
你不想让人知道我们在一起 这事多奇怪
that you don't want to talk to someone about how we're together.
怎么样了 "老师"
How's it going, teach?
厨房♥一片凌乱美呀
Kitchen looks nice and crazy.
我一直绞尽脑汁
I've been racking my brain,
想让迈克尔开窍
trying to find a way to get through to Michael.
把克尔凯郭尔唱成饶舌怎么样
What do you think about writing a rap musical about Kierkegaard?
丹麦宗教哲学心理学家
必须是馊主意啊
I think that's a terrible idea.
了解
Cool.
迈克尔不可能一下就学会做好人
Michael's not going to learn how to be a good person overnight.
他都不是个人
He's not even a person.
他就是披着一张人皮的各种恶魔结合体
He's just a bunch of evil shoved up the butt of an evil mannequin, you know.
教他良善 就像是...
Teaching him to be good-- it's like...
教我怎么收起自己的性感
teaching me how to be not hot.
难于上青天啊
How would you even do it?
你得教我驼背之类的
You'd have me hunch or something
然后站在那里 哼唧哼唧讨人嫌
and then stand there and say "Gurp, gurp, gurp"?
臣妾做不到啊
I don't even know.
我都无法想象 因为姐一生都这么性感撩人
I can't even picture it because I've been hot my whole life.
抱歉 我们对话的主角是谁来着
I'm sorry. Who is this conversation for again?
主角是你啊
It's for you.
我对你有信心 "小书生"
I believe in you, nerd boy.
如果你能教我和杰森伦理道德
If you can teach me and Jason ethics,
你就能教任何人
you can teach anybody.
谢谢
Thanks.
但绝对不能来段饶舌吧
But definitely a no on the rap musical?
如果我们真...
I mean, if we really--
克尔凯郭尔乃我名号♥ 我作品精彩绝妙
My name is Kierkegaard, and my writing is impeccable.
"道德实践或目的理性范畴"来瞧瞧
Check out my teleological suspension of the ethical.
-不行 -不行吧
- No. - No! Right?
我唱的时候 就觉得不行了
No, it felt like a no when I was doing it.
-珍妮特 -你好
- Janet? - Hi, there.
如果我跟你说一件私事
If I were to tell you something personal about myself,
你不能告诉任何人吧
you couldn't tell anyone about it, right?
没错
Right.
这么说 你有点像心理医师了
So, in a way, you're sort of like a therapist.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
心理医师是受过医学训练
A therapist is a trained medical professional
有能力吸收处理人类情绪的复杂观念
with the ability to absorb and process complex ideas about human emotion.
我只是一具
I am simply a vessel
通晓全宇宙知识的皮囊而已
containing all of the knowledge in the universe.
差不多啦 我和杰森睡了
Close enough. Jason and I are sleeping together.
了解
Okay.
显然不能让任何人知道
Obviously, no one can ever know.
如果地球上就剩下他一个男人 我都不会睡他
I mean, I wouldn't shag Jason if he were the last man on Earth.
但目前算是就剩下他了 我也确实...
But--well, he sort of is, and I am...
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表