剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
跟米歇尔·福柯[哲学家]吃午餐
and lunch with Michele Foucault,
然后再和康德一起吃晚餐了
and then have dinner with Kant again,
可以继续谈下早餐没谈论完的事
so we can talk about what came up at breakfast.
抱歉 奇迪
I'm sorry, Chidi...
所有历史上伟大的哲学家...
all the great philosophers in history...
都去了"恶地"
ended up in the Bad Place.
我所有的偶像...
All of my heroes are...
深受地狱之苦 恐怕是这样
Being tortured. Yes, I'm afraid so.
其实 惩罚哲学家的方式 还挺聪明
Actually, it is kind of clever how they punish philosophers.
每天都让他们全♥裸♥去上学
Every day, they make them go to school... naked,
然后考一门从来没学过的课程
and then they take a test in a class they've never been to.
然后用锤子砸烂他们
And then they smash them with hammers.
这一点不是很聪明
And that part is not so clever.
但重点是
But the point is:
奇迪 你比他们好太多了
Chidi, you were way better than all of them.
你没事了
You're safe.
不是吧 真有灵魂伴侣这回事啊
No way. Soul mates are real?
确实是
They sure are.
然而 你灵魂伴侣这事有点不寻常
Although, your soul-mate situation is a little unusual.
天 我没有 是吧
No. I don't have one, do I?
没关系 谁需要灵魂伴侣啊
That's fine. I mean, who needs a soul mate, anyway?
我的灵魂伴侣将是...
My soul mate will be...
书籍
books!
不不 不是说你没有伴侣
No, no, it's not that you don't have a soul mate,
而是你有多个伴侣
it's that you have multiple soul mates.
看
Here.
通常情况下 无所不知的系统
Now, normally, our omniscient system
会完全地分♥析♥每个人的档案
perfectly analyzes each person's profile,
将其与另外一人匹配
and then matches him or her with another person.
但至于你 系统将你和另外两人配对了
But in your case, the system matched you with two other people.
这种事极其罕见 就像...
It's a rare occurrence, like...
双重彩虹
like a double rainbow,
就像有人会在网上说
or someone on the Internet saying,
"说真的
"You know what?
你说服我了 我是错的"
You've convinced me I was wrong."
你怎么为我选择其中一个呢
So, how do you choose who I should be with?
不是我选 奇迪 你来选
I don't choose. You do, Chidi.
我... 啥
I... What?
这是安琪莉可 佩德罗 皮维塔
This is Angelique, Pedro, and Pevita.
根据系统显示
According to the system,
要么佩德罗 要么奇迪
either Pedro or Chidi
跟安琪莉可或皮维塔其中一个是天生一对
could be matched perfectly with either Angelique or Pevita.
好好选吧 应该很有意思
So, figure it out. Should be fun.
真"酸爽"啊 等下 各位
Cool... beans. One second, guys.
-是这样... -说
- So, so, so... - Yeah?
我不太擅长做选择
Yeah, so... making decisions isn't necessarily my strong suit.
我知道 兄弟
I know that, buddy.
你有次在"自♥制♥冰淇淋"店里 选择恐慌症发作了
You... you once had a panic attack at a make-your-own-sundae bar.
配料实在太多了
There were too many toppings.
而且一开始
And very early in the process
你还得选巧克力味还是水果味
you had to commit to a chocolate palate or a fruit palate,
如果选不了
and if you couldn't decide,
最后就只能吃"奇异果薄荷葡萄干味"
you wound up with kiwi-Junior-Mint-raisin,
这一晚就别指望过舒坦了
and it just ruins everyone's night.
奇迪 我很遗憾
Chidi, I am so sorry.
我真没办法帮你选
I literally cannot choose for you.
这必须是你的决定
This has to be your decision.
兄弟 你得信我
Buddy, you gotta trust me.
我绝不会陷你于痛苦之中
I would never place you in a painful situation.
也是
Right.
可以了吗 奇迪
You ready, Chidi?
给 奇迪
Here you go, Chidi.
一块夏威夷披萨
One slice of Hawaiian,
新鲜出炉呢
straight out the oven for you.
我是丹妮斯 欢迎来我家披萨店
I'm Denise. Welcome to my pizza place.
-谢谢你 丹妮斯 -这是你的
- Thanks, Denise. - And here's one for you.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
第一季迈克尔说 最差披萨就是夏威夷披萨
真有意思 夏威夷披萨在这里这么受欢迎
It's interesting that hawaiian pizza is so popular here.
看来这里的很多居民都喜欢吧
Yeah, I guess a lot of the residents here love it.
让你不禁想知道
Kind of makes you wonder
"善地"的披萨都这样了 "恶地"会什么样啊
what type of pizza they have in the Bad Place, huh?
你竟然在布里斯班上过学啊
So, I can't believe you studied in Brisbane.
我们在同一座城市 却从未谋面
We must have just missed each other.
-你的论文是什么 -天呐
- What was your thesis on? - Gosh.
可没劲了
It was so boring.
名字叫 《文化相对论和道德绝对主义
It was called, "Cultural Relativism and Moral Absolutism:
伟人作品中可探寻的价值观 即艾仑·勒罗伊...
An Exploration of Values As Seen Through the Works of Alain LeRoy...
洛克 和伊曼努埃·康德》
Locke and Immanuel Kant"!
不是吧 你读过吗
Shut up. You read it?
没有 但论文题目以这种组合命名
No, but that pairing is the most obvious pairing
太显而易见了
to employ in a paper with that title,
我太想看了
and I wanna read it so bad!
摩洛哥呢
What about Morocco?
你去过那里吗
You ever travel there?
没有
No.
那其它地方呢 你去过哪里吗
What about anywhere else? You been anywhere else?
没有
No.
彼此的第一印象 有人想说吗
So, first impressions? Anyone?
我想听听奇迪的想法
I kind of want to hear what Chidi thinks.
二位都是集才华与成就于一身的女子...
I mean, you're both brilliant, accomplished women...
佩德罗 你也很优秀
and Pedro, you're great too.
都是杰出人士
Just amazing people.
围绕着我
I'm surrounded.
但如果非要我说...
But, if I had to say...
跟我一见如故
who I sort of immediately bonded to,
凭直觉来说 我觉得
on a gut level, I think I would say
我的灵魂伴侣应该是
that I kind of feel like my soul mate is...
-安琪... -等下
- Angel... - Wait, wait!
之前的计算有误
There was a mistake in the calculations.
你们2003年5月10号♥的档案中
We had a four-hour time gap
缺失了四个小时
in your profiles on May 10, 2003.
我更正了那天的事件之后
I corrected that day's events for all of you,
重新计算了一下...
and ran the numbers again, and...
最终结果明确表明
the final result proves definitively
佩德罗是安琪莉可的伴侣
that Pedro is Angelique's soul mate,
而奇迪 你的伴侣是皮维塔
and Chidi, your soul mate is Pevita.
好险
That was close.
你们还没做决定吧
Hey, you guys hadn't made a decision yet, had you?
没有 没做决定
No! We did not.
没人说话
No one said anything.
我什么都没听见 更没说什么
I didn't hear anything, and I certainly didn't say anything.
绝壁真格的
That's for darn sure.
好吧
Okay.
那我就先走了
All right. See you later.
很有意思
This is fun.
晚宴很有趣
It's a fun party.
无疑 现在的情况很有趣
There's no question about it, this is a fun situation.
你们来了
Hey, you guys are here.
欢乐继续... 不对 是更加欢乐
The fun continues... nay, increases!
你们看起来很不错
You two look nice.
谢谢 你也...
Thanks! And you look...
很好
fine.
我要说你在这里是最美吗
Would I say you look better than anyone else here?
我当然不会那么说了 你看起来很糟吗
No, I wouldn't say that. Do you look bad?
不是 但漂亮吗
No. But good?
我最多会说你很漂亮吗
Would I go as far as to say that you look good?
应该不会 来杯红酒
Doubtful. Hey, wine.
想要红的还是白的[肤色]Do I feel like red or white?
你内心深处
Deep down in your heart of hearts,
可能已经心有所属了
you probably already know which one you want.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表