剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
Exactly.
啥 我啥意思来着
Wait, I am? What?
"道德应得"的概念就是
Moral desert is the concept
如果你做善事
that if you act with virtue,
你就该得到回报
you deserve a reward.
没错 如果我得不到回报
Right. If I'm not gonna get rewarded somehow,
比如奖励我一个皇冠或斜对角带子
like a tiara or one of those diagonal award belts...
-肩带 -对
- Sash. - Sure.
那我为什么还要行善啊
Then why should I do good things?
我一个朋友以前说过
You know, I had a friend that said
每次她做一些不好的事时
whenever she was doing something bad,
她就会听到脑子里有个声音
she'd hear this-- this little voice in her head,
一个遥远的声音说
distant little voice, saying,
"别这样了 你这知道这样不对"
"Come on now. You know this is wrong."
而当她开始做好事时
And then when she started doing good things,
这个声音就消失了
that voice went away.
一种解脱的感觉
It was a relief.
你朋友听起来脑子有点短路啊
Your friend sounds like she's one pick short of a... pickle party.
她是有一些缺点
She's a little rough around the edges,
但她还是个好人
but she was also a really good person,
努力去做好人
when she tried.
我觉得那个声音是她的良知
See, I think that little voice was her conscience,
想指引她走上正确的道路
trying to guide her in the right direction.
我得回家了 要给你多少钱[欠你多少]I gotta go home. What do I owe ya?
真正的问题是 埃莉诺
The real question, Eleanor,
"我们彼此拖欠多少"
is what do we owe to each other?
啥 我卖♥♥过酒给你吗
What? Did I sell you a drink?
我是酒保吗
Am I a bartender?
酒钱算我的
Drinks are on me.
好运
Good luck.
有人注意到我离开了吗
Anybody notice I was gone?
没有
Nope.
一年前发布
我叫埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普 我觉得自己是个坏人 我缺乏教养 很自私 我在网上对瑞安·罗切特言论攻击 直到他退出社交网络 但我今天发生了一件事 从今以后 我要努力做个更好 更善良 更慷慨无私的人
我们彼此拖欠
我们彼此拖欠什么
What do we owe to each other?
这是提姆·斯坎伦家几十年前提出的问题
That is the question Tim Scanlon asked decades ago,
接下来三小时 我会尽力为大家解答
and it is a question I will try to answer over the next three hours.
还是算了吧
No thanks.
我们脑中都有个声音
We all have a voice in our head.
那个声音不会告诉我们该做什么 不该做什么
That voice doesn't tell us what to do or not do,
但我们的所为不好或不对时 那个声音就会跳出来
but it does warn us when we do things that don't feel good or right.
区别在于... "通情达理"这个词
The difference between... the term "Reasonable,"
什么叫做一个通情达理的人
what does it mean to be a reasonable person?
我对"通情达理"有不同的见解...
I may have a different definition of reasonable--
那为什么还要去做呢
so why do it then?
为什么每天选择做一个好人
Why choose to be good every day
如果都不能保证会得到应有的回报
if there is no guaranteed reward we can count on,
无论是现在还是死后
now or in the afterlife?
我认为我们选择做好人
I argue that we choose to be good
是因为我们与其他人之间的关系
because of our bonds with other people
我们的本性想友善待人
and our innate desire to treat them with dignity.
简单来说 我们不是单打独斗
Simply put, we are not in this alone.
小贱♥人♥ 接到我短♥信♥了吗
Hey, dong bait, didn't you get my message?
走吧 该去狂饮了
Let's go. Time is booze.
我不去了
Yeah, no thanks.
我要去其它地方
I'm... going somewhere else.
悉尼国际机场
你好 你要去哪里
G'day. Where you headed?
-纽约圣约翰大学 谢谢 -没问题
- St. John's University, please. - No worries.
奇迪·阿纳贡耶
不好意思
I'm sorry.
办公时间是周二
Office hours are on Tuesday.
我不是学生
I--I'm not a student.
你是奇迪·阿纳肯德里克吗
Are you Chidi Ana--kendrick?
阿纳贡耶 我是
Anagonye, and yes.
那段超长超枯燥的视频里
From the long, nerdy video
讲心中有个小声音让你向善的那个人吗
about the little voice that tells you to be good?
卡萨基金会的系列讲座视频
From the Cassat Foundation lecture series
关于道德理论的实际应用
on the practical applications of ethical theory.
-是我 -太好了
- Yes. - Great.
你好 我叫埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普
Hi. My name is Eleanor Shellstrop.
我们能聊一下吗
Can we talk?
好
Okay.
好戏开始了
Here we go.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表