剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
It's your friend Henry there.
奇迪 你好吗
Chidi! How are you, mate?
亨利 让开
Henry, move!
-电车很拉风 -快闪开
- Nce trolley. - Move out of the way!
不行啊 奇迪
I can't, Chidi.
我的靴子卡在轨道里了
My boots are stuck in the tracks.
-亨利 让开 -总之 好久不...
- Henry, move! - Anyway, long time no--
苍天啊
My God!
再说一次 只是模拟...
Again, just a simulation--
一个不可能发生的逼真情境
an almost impossibly lifelike simulation.
人的脚真会这样飞出去吗
Would someone's foot really fly off their body like that?
挺酷炫啊
That was kind of cool.
伦理上讲
Ethically speaking.
塔哈妮乱了思绪
Tahani's confusing.
她真的很聪明
She's really smart.
她的身体还像水气球一样 柔软润滑
And she's all soft and smooth like a bunch of water balloons.
我每天夸她漂亮数百次
But I tell her she's pretty a hundred times a day,
可她没夸过我一次
and she's never said I'm pretty once.
这让你心里什么滋味呢
And how does that make you feel?
我就是觉得塔哈妮觉得我不上档次
I just feel like Tahani's embarrassed that
因为我不是什么能够还贷的科学家
I'm not some sort of scientist who forecloses on banks.
我要再跟珍妮特谈一谈
I need another session with Janet.
这是我的治疗时间
It's my turn.
我也有很多烦恼
I have a lot of problems, too, you know.
也许珍妮特可以"一石二鸟"
Perhaps we could kill two birds with one Janet, as it were.
你能给我和杰森进行伴侣心理辅♥导♥吗
How would you feel about giving Jason and me couples therapy?
那样会很好
I'd feel great.
珍妮特 什么情况
Janet, what's happening?
不清楚
Unclear.
可能因为我的功能里没有这种操作
My guess is I'm operating in a way I'm not designed for,
所以引起小故障了
and it's creating a small glitch.
但如果我能帮你们 我会说...
But if I'm helping you guys, I say...
"什么东西只有一个大拇指 还想坚持下去呀"
"What has one thumb and wants to keep going?"
"非人类妹子"啊
This not-lady.
"伦理快车"
刚才是"电车难题"第七场
Okay, so that was trolley Problem version number seven.
奇迪选择撞死五个莎士比亚
Chidi opted to run over five William Shakespeares
救一个圣诞老人
instead of one Santa Claus.
好了 尽管我喜欢看满天飞血见头颅
Okay, as much as I'm enjoying watching random people's heads fly off,
但这场戏差不多可以过了
I think we've taken this trolley thing as far as it can go.
你说得对 埃莉诺
You might be right, Eleanor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们换成医疗剧
Let's try the doctor one.
大哥 搞虾米啊
Dude, what the fork?
这五个人都需要器♥官♥移♥植♥ 不然就会死
These five people all need organ transplants, or they will die.
埃莉诺非常健康
Eleanor's perfectly healthy.
奇迪 你想将她开膛 用她的器官
Chidi, do you want to slice her open and use her organs
拯救这五个病人吗
to save the five sick people?
奇迪 奇迪 你想好了
Chidi, Chidi, think about this.
我是你最性感的朋友 不对 是塔哈妮
I'm your hottest friend-- No, Tahani.
我是你最暖心的朋... 不对 是杰森
I'm your nicest fr-- No, Jason.
我是你朋友
I'm your friend.
我不会那么做
I-I won't do it.
作为医者 我要遵循医学第一原则 不造成伤害
As a doctor, I've taken the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm,
尽管五个人会死
and although five people will die,
我也不能违背医生誓言 为救他们
I cannot harm one innocent person
而去伤害一个无辜的人
to save them and forsake my oath.
这样不道德
It's unethical.
好吧
Okay.
-跟他们的家人说吧 -什么
- Tell their families. - What?
奇迪医生
Doctor Chidi?
我爸爸需要心脏移植
My daddy needed a heart transplant.
你救活他了吗
Did you save his life?
他当时在工作
He was working,
然后一个大坏蛋开电车撞了他
then a really bad man ran him over with a trolley.
你不是吧
Come on!
怎么了
What?
我觉得这样有很大帮助啊
I'm finding this incredibly helpful.
我好像真开始理解了
I think I'm really starting to get it.
想到了
I know.
再来一场戏 你坐在一艘靠近火山的船里
We'll do the one where you're in a boat next to a volcano,
你要么选择救五十个人
and you can either save 50 people,
要么选择救一只萌狗狗之类的
or one awesome dog or whatever.
不要 不要 我不要
No, no, no, no, no.
你又在折磨我们吗
Are you torturing us again?
什么
What?
你才不在乎学习伦理知识
You don't care about learning ethics lessons.
你又开始折磨奇迪了吧
You're just torturing Chidi again, aren't you?
-被你识破啦 -啥
- Busted. - What?
抱歉 旧习难改啦
I'm sorry. Old habits die hard.
但没像你用电车撞死人那么狠
Not as hard as those people you crushed with the trolley, though.
血肉横飞
Boom!
慢着 你觉得这很好笑吗
I'm sorry, is this funny to you?
是啊 没听见我杠铃般的笑声吗
Yeah. I thought that was clear from my laughter.
好啦
Come on.
我错了
My bad.
我跟你们还是队友
Look, I'm still on your team, okay?
我就是得找找乐子啦
I just needed to let off a little steam.
瞧 回来了 一切安好
See? Back home. All good.
不不 才不好
No. No. Not all good.
你一直说我们需要你
You keep saying that we need you,
不然我们就会永世受折磨
or we'll end up getting tortured forever.
但等我们真心帮你了
But then when we do help you out,
我们还是会被你折磨
we still end up getting tortured.
我宁愿蒙在鼓里受难 也不愿主动受难
I'd rather just be tortured than choose it.
你别再来上我的课了
You are no longer welcome in my class.
他喵的给我滚吧
Get the fork out!
-我都说"我错了" -出去
- But I said "my bad." - Out!
你没事吧
You okay?
你盯着第二页已经盯了一个小时了
You've been staring at the second page of this book for an hour.
当我生气时
When I'm really upset,
把注意力集中在目录上 有助于我消火
concentrating on a table of contents helps me calm down.
就像是菜单 但菜品是文字
It's like a menu, but the food is words.
好吧
Okay.
我竟然天真地以为他真想学好
I can't believe I actually thought he wanted to learn from us.
而他真正的目的是折磨我
What he really wanted was to torture me,
利用我最迷恋的事物折磨我
using the thing that I love most in the world.
织带吗
Woven belts?
教学 对对
Teaching. Right.
我很抱歉 奇迪
I'm sorry about this, Chidi.
我让他来上课
I made him take the classes,
我感觉自己有责任
and I feel a little responsible.
不 这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
你说得对 不是我的错 不准反悔
Yeah, you're right. It isn't. And no take-backs.
不是你 而是本性难移
No, a tiger can't change his stripes.
这一直是他的目的
This is what he always wanted--
我拼命想给他灌输知识
me trying desperately to teach him something
而他根本没打算学
that he never intended to learn
好让我备受煎熬 让我的眼镜
so I'd end up miserable with my glasses all smudged up
被额头焦虑的汗滴弄脏
from sweaty-forehead stress grease.
打住 听不下去
Okay. Gross.
而且我也觉得不是那样
Also, I really don't think that's true.
不是吗
No?
那他是出于什么原因这样待人啊
What possible other reason could he have to behave that way?
我还真能想到一个
Actually, I can think of one.
塔哈妮昨天说了一些
Yesterday Tahani gave us her reasons
不能公开你们关系的原因
not to take this relationship public.
塔哈妮 你怎么评价杰森呢
Tahani, what do you value about Jason?
他很体贴
Well, he's thoughtful...
他会把花摘下来送给我
picks flowers and brings them to me.
一般都是我刚种的花 但...
Often they're ones I've just planted, but...
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表