剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
安好 姑娘
Namaste, chica.
你想跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
-不想 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我在这里很痛苦 实在待不下去了
I'm too miserable to stay here for one more second.
为啥啊 这里有猴宝宝 可以骑海豚
Why? There are baby monkeys and dolphins to ride
还有"饥饿河马"的游戏 用真河马玩呢
and the game of "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" with actual hippos.
这个宴会甩我们的宴会几条街啊
This party is way better than ours.
你怎么一副惨兮兮的样子
Why are you miserable?
你留下来好好玩吧
You stay and have fun.
我要去自怨自艾了
I'm going to go and throw myself a pity party...
字面意思 "开个悲惨派对"
尽管我严重怀疑我连"这种派对"都办不好
though I doubt I can even throw one of those properly.
天 我太喜欢这玩意了
God, I love this stuff!
继续嗨起来啊
Let's keep the party going.
接下来干啥 想去夜店吗
What now, huh? Want to hit the clubs?
维加斯
Vegas!
不不 更棒的地方 迪拜
No, no, no, even better... Dubai.
珍奈特 造个迪拜出来
Jeanette, make us a Dubai.
我觉得我们该消停一下...
I kind of feel like maybe we should wind down, have a...
不 不行 停不下来
No, no, can't do that. Can't stop moving.
不能停啊
Can't stop moving.
一停下来 我就会思考
If I stop moving, I'll start thinking
一思考
and if I start thinking,
我就会想一些我不愿去想的事
I'll start thinking about things I don't want to think about,
比如死亡
like death.
我此刻就正想呢
I'm thinking about it now.
是滴 又在想了
Yep, thinking about death again.
我知道了 我和珍奈特学了桑巴舞
I know. Jeanette and I have been taking samba lessons, huh?
给你们展示一下舞姿
Let us show you how to do it.
他应该骗过薇琪了
I think Vicky bought his excuse,
但我们得让他恢复常态
but we need to snap him out of this.
这里哪本法语书能让他恢复正常啊
Which one of these confusing French books will make him normal again?
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
他情感大爆发 崩溃在边缘
I mean, emotionally, he's all over the map right now,
我信了你的邪
and I can't believe I'm saying this,
我觉得书本解决不了他的问题了
but I don't think this can be solved with a book.
有什么大不了啊
What's the big whoop?
我面对过"死亡" 我就没事啊
I dealt with death, and I was fine.
是吗 你生命中就没有一刻
Were you? I mean, you never had one moment
当你想到"死亡" 你很崩溃吗
where you were freaked out by the permanence of death?
一次都没有过吗
Never one moment like that?
有牙刷座吗
Hey, man, you got toothbrush holders?
有 这边
Sure, yeah, right over here.
这是什么
What's this?
谁会有四个牙刷啊 比尔·盖茨那种富豪吗
Who has four toothbrushes? Like, Bill Gates or something?
不是 一家人啊
No, that's like, for a family.
一家人
Family?
一家人 他们的牙刷都放在一起吗
Like, a whole family and their toothbrushes all together?
两个放父母的牙刷
Two slots for the parent toothbrushes
两个放孩子的
and two slots for their kids?
是啊
Yep.
这样父母的牙刷就能紧挨着孩子的牙刷...
So the parent toothbrushes can be close to the kid toothbrushes and...
"照看"它们...
watch over them and...
它们可以谈自己的...
They can all talk about their...
作为牙刷的感觉吗
toothbrush feelings.
它们会在牙刷宝宝伤心难过时 握着它们的小手吗
And they can hold their little toothbrush hands when they're sad?
确保它们的牙刷宝宝不会受伤害
Make sure no harm ever comes to their little bristles?
没错
Sure.
你需要舒洁纸巾吗
Do you need Kleenex?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我失态了
Sorry. I'm so embarrassed.
家庭装吗
A family pack?
我不知道我要说的话
I don't know if what I'm going to say
是帮倒忙 还是帮上忙
is going to hurt or help,
但不管了
but screw it.
你知道你现在是怎么回事吗
Do you know what's really happening right now?
你正了解做人的感受
You're learning what it's like to be human.
人类都清楚终将一死
All humans are aware of death.
所以我们都会有些难过...
So we're all a little bit sad...
总是哀愁
all the time.
世间法则如此
That's just the deal.
这法则很烂啊
Sounds like a crappy deal.
确实是
Well, yeah. It is.
但人这辈子就活一次 没得选
But we don't get offered any other ones.
如果你想逃避这种悲伤
And if you try and ignore your sadness,
最终还是会抵不过悲伤的力量
it just ends up leaking out of you anyway.
我经历过
I've been there.
所有人都经历过
And everybody's been there.
所以别去抗拒
So don't fight it.
套用一位"床上用品商店"店员的话就是
In the words of a very wise bed, Bath, and Beyond employee I once knew...
"哭吧哭吧不是罪
"Go ahead and cry all you want.
依旧要付皮搋子费"
But you're going to have to pay for that toilet plunger."
我拿了些食物给你
I got you something to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我只想双眼无神地坐着
I just want to sit and stare at nothing
剩余的时间里 无声的呐喊
and silently scream for the rest of time.
可能我完全想错了
I might be way off-base here,
但我感觉你不开心啊
but you seem kind of bummed.
我真以为我可以办一场
I really thought I could throw a better party than
胜过魔法神仙的宴会
a magical, all-powerful being.
此外 这事见人品啊
And moreover, what's this say about me,
我这一生有何意义
about the life I lived?
他们折磨我的方式
The way they're torturing me
就是让我宴会办得不顺利
is through event planning mishaps,
还真奏效了
and it works.
我真那么肤浅吗
Am I really that shallow?
听着 以前在杰克逊维尔
Listen, back in Jacksonville,
我负责管理一个六十人的舞队
I was in charge of a 60-person dance group.
我们每次招募新人时
Whenever we auditioned a new dancer,
我们会按五个方面给他们打分
we would rate them in five categories:
舞技 范儿
dancing ability, coolness,
酷炫风 活力度
dopeness, freshness,
智商在线程度
and smart-brained.
每一项 我都会给你打八分
I would give you an eight in every category.
八分应该算不错吧
Well, eight isn't bad, I suppose.
不不 八分是最高分
No, no. Eight is the best.
一到十三分
It was a scale of 1-13,
但是八分最高
but eight was highest.
评分超过八分就又下去了
The scale went up and then back down
像帐篷那样的曲线
like a tent.
为什么 这不重要
Why? It's not important.
最近 你有些失落
Lately, you've been really down on yourself.
但我认识的人中 你最牛掰了
But you're the most amazing person I've ever met...
除了迈克尔
besides Michael,
他总之折磨我们
and he was constantly torturing us
所以我给他打十分吧
so I'd only rank him a ten.
没有八分高吗
Which is worse than an eight?
虽然不是重点 但让人蒙圈
That's so unnecessarily confusing.
重点是 你很有范儿
The point is: you're cool,
很酷炫 有活力 智商还在线
dope, fresh, and smart-brained.
我没见你跳过舞 但你肯定舞技很高
I've never seen you dance, but I bet you're good.
因为你各方面都很厉害
'Cause you're good at everything.
你碉堡了
You're awesome.
别对自己这么苛刻
Be nicer to yourself.
谢谢你 杰森
Thank you, Jason.
我们都是八分 干杯
From one eight to another.
这周进展不错
Excellent progress this week.
因为生日宴不顺利 塔哈妮很崩溃
Tahani devastated by party mishap.
埃莉诺继续表现得像个自私毒妇 折磨奇迪
Eleanor continue to be a selfish monster creating burden for Chidi."
"自私毒妇"
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表