剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael, Michael, Michael,
根本停不下来
Clichael, Clichael, Clichael.
珍妮特 你不能造个人出来啊
Janet, you can't make a person.
我知道 但我造出来了
I know. But I did, though.
埃莉诺说 为了忘记杰森
Eleanor said that, to forget about Jason,
我该制♥造♥一个疗伤的备胎
I should create a rebound guy.
所以造出来了 德里克
So I made one: Derek.
我是她男友 我还是她造出来的
I'm her boyfriend, and she made me.
他人可好了
He's so nice.
瞧瞧这玻璃
Look at this glass.
天呐
My God.
我也在里面吗
I'm in there, too?
这是什么情况啊
What's going on right now?
我第一次造人
It's my first time making someone,
所以他可能有些不太完善
so he might be a little bit off.
听着 这可能...
Look, this could be...
把这东西放下
no, please put that down.
这可能会很危险啊
This could be very dangerous.
这应该都是不可能的事
It shouldn't even be possible.
也许八百次重启之前不可能
Well, maybe not 800 reboots ago,
但现在显然可以了
but apparently now it is.
难以置信啊
Can you believe this?
-德里克 是德里克吗 -是德里克
- Derek... is it Derek? - It's Derek.
德里克 我能和珍妮特单独谈谈吗
Derek, could you please give me and Janet a moment alone?
回虚空里吧 我随后就到
Go back to the void, babe. I'll be there in a minute.
好 我会发疯一样想你
Okay. I'll miss you like crazy.
-我会更想你 -不
- I'll miss you more. - No.
我会更想你 再见
I'll miss you more. Bye!
多呆萌啊 是吧
What a dork, am I right?
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表