剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
你有没有想过体验一下袋鼠袋的感觉呢
And have you ever wanted to sit in a kangaroo pouch?
我这辈子都想啊
My whole dang life.
我们在这里玩一会儿
So we can all hang out here for a bit
然后就去你办的宴会
and then we can head over to your party.
可以吗
Sound good?
这里太碉堡了
Yo, this place is lit.
我要跳到袋鼠袋里玩了
I'm going to go jump in that kangie's pouch.
塔哈妮 你得转上一圈 摆出一副惨兮兮的样子
All right, Tahani, you just need to walk around the party looking miserable.
棒 就是这样 表情太到位了
Great, just like that. Perfect.
我和奇迪看着迈克尔
And then Chidi and I will keep an eye on Michael.
迈克尔呢
Where's Michael?
看到他了
I think I found him.
他们在那儿啊
There they are!
小伙伴们好啊
Qué pasa, muchachos?
小迈迈 你还好吧
Hey there, bud. You okay?
还好吗 我焕然一新了
Okay? I'm a new man.
埃莉诺 谢谢你给我的建议
Eleanor, thank you so much for the advice about
把感觉隐藏到内心深处
shoving my feelings down deep.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
满满正能量 感觉爽歪歪
It's like I'm surfing on this wave of positivity.
-那是珍妮特吗 -是啊
- Is that Janet? - Yeah.
你们见过我的秘书 珍奈特了吗
Have you met my secretary, Jeanette?
她跟珍妮特很像
She's a lot like Janet,
但她不会摆出一副无所不知的样子
but she doesn't pretend like she has all the answers.
珍奈特
Hi, Jeanette.
不 还是我 珍妮特
No, it's still me... Janet.
迈克尔就是让我换了一身打扮
Michael just asked that I change my appearance,
还让我说一些这样的话
and also say things like,
"你真风趣啊"
"You're so funny,"
以及"全垒打时 有多少个四分卫啊"
and "So how many quarterbacks are in a home run?"
天 压抑真实情感真实太爽了
Man, repressing your feelings is great.
我一直处于高压之下
I was feeling stressed all the time,
如今一切都好轻松哦
and now it's just so easy.
亲爱的 要喂你点东西
Babe, we need to get some food into you.
给你找点吃的东西
Get you something to eat.
我不吃东西
I don't eat anything.
她太完美了
She's perfect.
转过来
Turn that around.
确实有点疼 但我喜欢
It did kind of hurt actually, but I love it.
他这是从"生存危机"
So he's moved on from existential crisis
直接转向"中年危机"了啊
to just straight-up mid-life crisis.
这是好事吧
That's good, right?
我在亚利桑那时 认识很多这样的男人
I knew a ton of guys like that back in Arizona.
他们喝醉后 泡你
I mean, they hit on you when they're drunk,
满嘴臭气
and their breath smells like supplements,
但总的来说 人畜无害
but overall they're pretty harmless.
这是中文 "日本"的意思
It's Chinese for "Japan."
好酷
So cool.
不不 这样更糟了
No, no. This is worse.
"生存危机"是意识到"人生就是一场梦"
I mean, an existential crisis is an acknowledgement that life is absurd.
而人们要去直面这场人生大梦
And that absurdity needs to be confronted,
但他这是逃避现实啊
but this is just denial.
而当他无处可逃时
And at any moment that denial could collapse,
他就会彻底崩溃
and he'll be a mess.
到时一根稻草 就能压死他
He is a Jenga tower of sadness.
作为一个神仙 他也太脆弱了
For an immortal being, he's pretty fragile.
这家伙就花了一分钟 想了一下自己的死亡
I mean the guy contemplates his own death for one forking minute
然后就完全崩坏了吗
and completely loses his grip on reality?
你不用非得过来
You didn't have to come.
我说了 我没事
I said I'm fine.
我知道你们俩关系不亲
Yeah, well, I know you guys weren't super close,
话虽如此
but still.
父亲过世 还是不好受
It's hard... losing a parent.
埃莉诺 妈妈来了 宝贝
Eleanor! Mommy's here, baby!
这位小鲜肉是谁呀
And who is this tall drink of wine?
这是我男友 萨姆
This is my boyfriend, Sam.
-萨姆 这是我妈 -姐姐 她姐
- Sam, this is my mother... - Sister! Sister...
装不成了
It's not going to work.
这是我前夫的葬礼
It's my ex-husband's funeral.
都是你害我没法装嫩钓小鲜肉了
Thanks for blowing my cover, Doug!
听着 宝贝 别伤心
Listen, baby. Don't be sad, okay?
你父亲不是什么好人
Your father wasn't great.
就直说他的本质吧
Let's call him what he was:
一个披着人皮的渣滓
a fart in the shape of a man.
你能消停一会儿吗
Can you just chill?
我不想让爸的葬礼变成联欢会
I don't want to turn Dad's funeral into a roast.
我没有啊 我就是他是个烂人
I'm not. I'm just saying he sucked.
他的遗像都只能用他的狱照
I mean, the only photo they could get of him was a mug shot.
他是个二傻子
He was doof.
所以别因为他的死而难过
So don't be sad that he's gone.
我不难过 我很好
I'm not sad. I'm fine.
这就好
Good!
我和埃莉诺她父亲打了赌
You know, I had a long running bet with Eleanor's father
看我俩谁命长
that I would outlive him.
你猜谁赢了 猜一下
You want to guess who won that one? Come on, guess.
这是他的葬礼 肯定是...
Well, we're at his funeral. It's pretty clear...
是我啊 我赢了
I did! I won!
他死了 击掌
He's dead! Up top!
有吧台吗 我去...
Is there a bar? I'm just going to...
-我妈把她房♥卡悄悄塞给你了吗 -是
- Did my mom slip you her hotel room key? - Yes.
是的
Yes, she did.
感谢各位出席加纳的生日宴
Thanks so much for coming to Gunnar's birthday party.
但发生了小误会
Now, there was a little bit of a mix up,
塔哈妮在餐厅也为他办了生日宴
and Tahani also planned a birthday party over at the restaurant.
不如我们过去吧
So... why don't we all head over there?
不用了 这里的宴会更精彩
No need. This party is far superior.
你的宴会肯定也很棒
I'm sure yours is amazing.
我的布景确实很棒
Well, I did fine on the décor,
但我可没有
but I don't have, you know,
一头可以骑的真独角兽
actual unicorns you can ride.
所以大家还是继续在这里玩乐吧
So you all just stay here and have fun.
好吧 如果这是你的意愿
Okay, well, if that's what you want.
我们就继续庆祝吧
Let's all get back to the party, then.
等一下 我的朋友们
Hang on, there, mis amigos!
-我想讲几句 -别别 迈克尔 坏了
- I want to make a toast. - No, no, no, Michael, boy.
我知道你们怎么想
Okay, I know what you're thinking.
出生是个诅咒 生存如同牢笼
Birth is a curse, and existence is a prison.
但别去想这些了
But don't think about that.
别难过 各位
Don't be sad, you guys.
把目光放在精品上 比如黑色达卡香水
Focus on something great like Drakkar Noir...
我今晚喷了很多呢
which I am wearing a lot of tonight.
或是夏尔普图像商城的产品
Or the Sharper Image Catalog.
为什么不能离子化
What can't those guys ionize?
话说 我感觉棒极了
By the way, I am feeling amazing.
我要做几个俯卧撑
I'm going to do some push-ups.
然后我们到处转一下
Then we'll go around the room
给最喜欢的芝士起名字
and name our favorite cheese.
好了 讲得不错
Okay, that's good with the speeches.
不错啊
That's good, yeah.
我们继续狂欢吧
Let's all get back to the party.
你什么情况
What was that?
你没事先跟我打招呼啊
You didn't run any of that by me.
我知道 我知道 抱歉 亲
I know, I know. I'm sorry, babe.
听着 你们一开始掌权时
Listen, when you guys first took over,
我很不开心 但我现在不介意了
I was upset, but it's all good now.
愤怒有害身心健康
I mean, anger is toxic.
我不是负能量的人
I'm not about that negativity.
这场戏谁导演都一样啦
Mi torture es su torture.
我很高兴你掌权了
I am so happy you're in charge.
好 很好
Okay, well, good.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表