剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
to get through a real heartbreak,
你得面对自己的感觉
you kind of just have to sit with your feelings
接纳现实 然后放下
and mull it over and power through.
你得表达出来
And you have to talk about it.
而表达出自己的感觉是最烦人的
Talking about your feelings is the worst.
找个备胎疗愈情伤要简单多了
It's so much easier just to find a rebound guy
通过寻欢来放下你的感觉
and have sex about your feelings.
我不确定现在想和杰森谈
I don't know if I want to talk to Jason right now.
没关系
That's cool.
在此之前
Until then...
如果你需要找个人谈谈...
If you ever need a friend to talk to...
就来找我
Just know I'm here.
德里克
Derek.
这话让我很难开口
There's no easy way to say this.
我不该造出你
I never should have made you.
你该消失了
I think it's time for you to go away.
我理解 因为你理解
I understand because you understand.
珍妮特 我们的恋情是我这辈子最美好的七小时
Janet, this relationship has been the best seven hours of my whole life.
而我也就活了七小时
It's been the only seven hours of my whole life.
我今早造出了你 我们都记得
I made you this morning. We all remember.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay, you ready to do this? - Yep.
珍妮特
Janet.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
我把自己的一些思想和情感注入了德里克
I imbued Derek with some of my thoughts and emotions.
我这样再给重吸收回来
This is the only way I can reabsorb them.
一分钟后就好
It will just be a minute.
我靠
Dang it.
这场面也太香艳了
That is some hot reabsorbing.
重吸收会怀孕吗
Can you get pregnant from reabsorbing?
我听见风铃♥声♥了
I hear wind chimes.
别看 大家都别看
Look away. Everybody look away.
我来看着他们 你们都别看
I'm going to keep watching, but you guys look away.
永别了 德里克 -永别了 "妈妈女友"
- Goodbye, Derek. - Goodbye, mommy-girlfriend.
再见 各位 德里克走了
Bye, everybody. Derek's going away now.
他好像看起来...
Does he seem a little bit...
还活着啊
still alive?
这样就算他死了
Well, he's about as dead as he can be.
就像是他处在节能模式
Kind of like he's in power-saver mode.
德里克
Derek.
你担心自己又会出故障吗
Are you worried you might start glitching again?
不 我应该会没事
No, I think I'll be okay
我现在明白自己经历的是什么了
now that I understand what I'm going through,
我现在还知道我可以找朋友谈一谈了
and now that I know I can talk to my friends about it.
我要这个装着"假人"前男友的扁衣箱
Okay, I'm going to toss this steamer trunk containing the lifeless husk
扔到我无尽的虚空里的偏远角落里了
of my ex-boyfriend into a remote corner of my limitless void.
-两位再见 -德里克
- Bye, guys. - Derek!
我还挺高兴我们今天没结成婚
I'm kind of glad we didn't get married today.
我也是
Me too.
也许我们结得有点急了
Perhaps we were rushing things a bit.
我们都还不了解对方
I mean, we don't even know that much about each other.
比如 你的初吻是谁
Like, who was the first person you kissed?
查克芝士餐厅里性感的老鼠机器人
The sexy mouse robot in the Chuck E. Cheese band.
好吧 我们目前就了解这么多吧
Okay, okay. I think that's probably enough getting to know each other for now.
我们慢慢来
We'll just take things slow.
我知道我和珍妮特结婚了
I know I'm technically married to Janet,
但我完全不记得
but I don't remember it at all.
我很抱歉让你难做了
I'm sorry that it puts you in a weird position,
我还是很喜欢你
and I still like you a lot.
我也是
Me too.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
不知道
Don't know.
你想试一下
Do you want to try...
"重吸收"我吗
reabsorbing me?
有什么事吗
Is something wrong?
没有 有
No. Yep.
我一直瞒着你一个秘密
I've been keeping a secret from you.
关于你的事
About you.
什么事
What is it?
问题是 根本不会伤害到你
The thing is, it's not even harming you,
而我告诉你 我就会觉得可能伤害到你
and if I tell you, I feel like it might harm you.
所以 道德上讲
So, ethically speaking,
我觉得不用告诉你
I don't think I have to tell you.
别管这一套了
Yeah, well, forget all that.
你这样让我心慌 我受不了
This is freaking me out. I'm losing my mind.
你就直说吧
So just tell me.
你不用回应 因为...
And you don't need to respond because...
我知道你不擅于表达自己的情感...
I know you have trouble saying how you feel--
我也爱你
I love you too.
我这辈子都没这么确信过
I've never been that certain about anything.
我甚至曾想过... 租袜子
I once even tried to... rent socks.
我怎么会说这话...
How did I...say that...
这么轻易说出来
that easily.
我明白你怎么会说出口
I mean, I get how you said it.
我这种极品美女
I'm a total smokeshow.
怎么能这么轻易说出口
But how did I say it so easily?
我不想聊这件事
Look, I don't want to talk about this,
但鉴于今天发生的一切
but after everything that's happened today,
我们得谈一下了
I think we gotta.
所以我们都谈开了吧
So, let's just get it all out there.
我意思是 你...
Well, yeah, I guess, do you...
怎么说呢 你现在还对我有那种感觉吗
I don't know-- do you have any feelings like that for me again, now?
抱歉 我好像没有
I'm sorry, but I don't think I do?
抱歉 为什么道歉啊
Sorry? Why are you sorry?
因为我松了口气
'Cause I'm relieved,
因为我也没有
because I don't either.
所以没事了
So, all good.
我觉得我们很亲密...
I mean, I feel incredibly close to you--
不不不 兄弟
No, no, no, no-- dude, dude--
你不用解释
you don't need to explain yourself.
我们都一样 这样很好
We are on the same page, okay? Good.
抱歉打扰了
Hey guys, sorry.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late.
我能和埃莉诺聊几句吗
Can I talk to Eleanor for a second?
我们正在聊一些事
Actually, we're chatting about something right now.
不 没事 我们差不多说完了
No, it's cool. We were wrapping it up.
聊得很愉快 兄弟
Good talk, bro.
你想聊什么
What's on your mind?
注重道德
Well... being ethical...
好难啊
it's hard,
我有点讨厌
and I kind of hate it.
什么时候会容易起来
When's it get easier?
你怎么不去问奇迪
Why don't you ask Chidi?
他是伦理学大♥师♥
He's the ethics master.
我只是个初学者
I'm just a newbie,
还学得不是很好
and I still kind of suck at it.
所以我才问你
Yeah, that's why I'm asking you.
我设计了这个精神折磨世界
I designed this entire torture chamber
非常确定一切太过煎熬的时候
around the absolutely certainty that when the going got tough,
你就会放弃
you'd give up.
这是你的经典招数
That was the signature Shellstrop move.
你记得有次你车上的换油灯亮了
Do you remember once when your change oil light came on?
你就把车直接丢在停车场了
You just abandoned your car in a parking garage.
当然了
Of course.
但在这里 面对我给你的各种艰难挑战
But here, faced with the toughest challenges I could throw at you,
你还是一直坚持努力去做个好人
you never once stopped trying to become a better person.
我就是...
And I just...
为什么
Why?
说不清
I don't know.
我生前每次做什么坏事时
I mean, whenever I would do something crappy on Earth,
脑中总会有个声音说
there would be a little tiny voice in the back of my head that would say,
"埃莉诺
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表