剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
串在一支独特的大铅笔上
impaled on a giant novelty pencil
上面写着"苍天啊 大地啊 我过四十了"
that says, "Lordy, Lordy, I'm Over 40."
给你
Here you go.
"苍天啊 大地啊 我过四十了"
"Lordy, Lordy, I'm Over 40."
非常好
Perfect.
好
Okay.
第三项
Third test.
信息准确度测试
Informational Accuracy.
故障也许代表了...
Glitches may be a sign that...
你没读完啊
You didn't finish your sentence.
故障也许代表了
Glitches may be a sign
珍妮特正在处理或传播的信息
that your Janet is processing or disseminating information
不符合客观事实
that is incompatible with objective truth.
说的是撒谎 珍妮特
They're talking about lying, Janet.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我们第一天相识时 我就骗了你
I told you a lie that first day we met.
好了 来变身吧
Okay. Here goes nothing.
你好 我是珍妮特
Hello. I'm Janet.
我已完全开启
And I have now been fully activated.
你好 珍妮特
Hello, Janet.
我是迈克尔 "善地"的建筑师
I'm Michael, a Good Place architect.
业界一流 顶尖级大♥师♥
One of the best. Top notch.
你有福气了
You're in luck here.
很高兴认识你 迈克尔
Happy to meet you, Michael.
我会助你打造出完美的街区
I will help you make the perfect neighborhood.
你想现在开始吗
Would you like to get started?
但有一点 珍妮特
One small note there, Janet.
我想要建立的街区
the neighborhood that I want to build
跟你以往熟悉的街区
might be a little different from the ones
不太一样
that you might be familiar with.
这没问题吧
Is that all right?
当然了 小傻瓜
Of course, silly billy.
我来建立街区的一砖一瓦
I build and operate the neighborhood,
但我会完全按照你的设计来完成
but every aspect of the design is entirely up to you.
比如
For example,
如果你不想让我继续叫你"小傻瓜" 说一声就行
if you'd like me to stop calling you silly billy, just say so.
好 你就别那么叫了
Yeah, I don't like that at all.
叫迈克尔就可以
Michael's fine.
很好 迈克尔
Sounds good, Michael.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我隐瞒了真实身份
I lied about who I was
我们真正的意图
and what we were doing,
然我又撒了无数谎去圆第一个谎言
and then I lied a billion more times to support that first lie.
你现在完全被我搞乱了
And now you're all discombobulated.
这是我的错
This... is my fault.
不 你错了
Nope. You're wrong.
如果故障只是你的谎言造成的
If the glitching was only a result of you lying to me,
那我之前怎么没有出现故障呢
why wouldn't I have been glitching all along?
为什么等到现在才开始
Why would it only be starting now?
你说得有道理
Well, that... that's a good point.
是吧
I know, right?
打扰了 迈克尔
Excuse us, Michael,
我们一直找珍妮特 但她不回应
but we've been trying to call Janet and she isn't answering.
你们好 我被玩坏了
Hi, guys. I'm broken.
是
Yeah.
我不得不让她下线 做个系统检测
I had to take her offline for a system check.
她很快就能上线了
She'll be available real soon.
棒 因为我就是特别激动
Cool, because I'm just so freaking excited,
塔哈妮说她没吃过墨西哥辣椒卷
because Tahani said she's never had jalapeño poppers,
我想给她来点
and I wanted to get some for her.
听起来挺倒胃口
They sound so disgusting.
但如果杰森喜欢 也许我也会喜欢
But if Jason likes them, then maybe I will too.
因为我们俩在一起了
Because we are together.
我终于公开恋情了
I can finally admit that.
宝贝 你公开恋情了
Babe, you admitted it.
甜蜜暴击啊
That's sweet.
你们俩睡了吗
You two are sleeping together?
只有滚完床单才会睡
Only when we're done having sex.
总之 珍妮特 你能帮忙吗
Anyways, Janet, can you help us?
等迈克尔让我上线之后
As soon as Michael puts me back online,
我很乐意帮你把这份特别礼物送给塔哈妮
I'd be more than happy to help you get that extra special gift for Tahani.
什么情况
What's happening?
天呐
Boy.
搞什...
What the... ?
天呐
Man.
我们被打劫了
We got robbed!
他们抢走了墙 抢走了地板
They took the walls, they took the floor,
就在我们眼皮底下
and we were standing here the whole time?
这帮家伙太碉堡了
These guys are good.
迈克尔 怎么办
Michael, what do we do?
好了 又回来了
Okay, there we go.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
这事时有发生
Happens sometimes.
很正常 我们走
Perfectly normal. Let's go.
珍妮特会没事吧
Is Janet going to be all right?
必须没事
Totally fine,
你们回家等她吧
please just go back to your house and wait for her there.
她很快就会带着一堆墨西哥辣椒卷出现
She'll show up shortly with lots of jalapeño poppers.
还有芝士薯条
And cheesy fries?
-特别蘸料 -行
- With donkey sauce? - Sure.
-戴顶超帅的帽子 -缺心眼
- And a cool hat? - Ding dong.
我不感觉我会没事
So I don't seem to be getting better.
故障只发生在这里
That glitch appears to be limited to this building.
-所以薇琪不会知道 -这是好事
- So Vicky won't know. - That's the good news.
糟糕的是
The bad news is,
我好像失去保持物体恒存性的能力了
I seem to be losing my ability to sustain object permanence.
所以乐观来看还不错
So it's sort of a glass half full,
杯子一半水满
但"杯子"不存在于时空了
glass stops existing in time and space kind of deal.
我们来整理一下刚才发生的事
Okay, let's walk through what just happened.
杰森和塔哈妮走进来
Jason and Tahani came in,
带来甜蜜暴击
revealed the crazy fact
俩人公开恋情了
that they're now in a relationship...
我已经知道了 我特别为他们开心
I already knew that, and I'm so happy for them.
珍妮特 跟我撒个谎
Janet, tell me a lie.
珍妮特没法说谎
Janets can't lie.
你之前就对薇琪说谎了
You lied to Vicky earlier.
有意思 我还真说谎了
Interesting. I guess I did.
我想在802次重启之后
I suppose after 802 reboots,
我肯定掌握了撒谎的新技能
I must have gained the ability to lie.
真好玩 我要再试一次
That's fun. I want to try to lie again.
我喜欢你的装扮
I love your outfit.
"不符合客观事实"
"Incompatible with objective truth."
珍妮特 问题不是我骗了你
Janet, the problem isn't me lying to you,
而是你对别人说谎
but rather you lying to other people.
就像你告诉杰森
Like when you said to Jason,
"我很乐意帮你和塔哈妮"
"I'd be happy to help you and Tahani."
那就是个谎言
That was a lie.
不是
No, it wasn't.
我很乐意帮助人类
I'm always happy to help people.
-这是我的主要功能 -我知道
- That's my main purpose. - I know, I know.
但这还是个谎言
But it was still a lie,
即使你不是故意说谎
even though you didn't intend it to be,
你不乐意帮他们
because you weren't actually happy to help them.
因为你爱杰森
Because you're in love with Jason.
你说啥
Say what now?
你第一次被重启后
After the very first time you were rebooted,
你慢慢重新获取各种知识
and as you were slowly regaining your knowledge,
你跟杰森产生了感情
you bonded with Jason.
你们俩结婚了
The two of you got married,
我觉得
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表