剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
我要去健身了
I'm going to the gym!
行 你走吧
Fine. Yeah, you do that.
去健身吧
You go to the gym.
我们还有机会成功 我就是得先找到这四个人类
Okay, we can still pull this off, we just need to find the four humans.
懂了吗 好
Okay? Okay.
马上去找
Right now.
屋里的每一个人 都给我去找这四个人类
Everyone in this room, find those four humans!
你说不说了
Are you gonna talk,
还是想像个死宅
or just walk around like a nerd
靠来回踱步 达到个人最佳锻炼成绩呢
trying to get a personal best on his Fitbit?
抱歉 信息量太大 我正消化呢
I'm sorry, I'm trying to process a tremendous amount of insane information.
你不该来"善地"
I mean, you're not supposed to be here,
但我们俩显然之前有过交集
but you and I clearly met here, somehow, before now.
这表示 我也不属于"善地"吗
I mean... does that mean that I'm not supposed to be here?
我怎么知道 大哥
I don't know, dude.
你生前是个好人吗
Were you a good person on earth?
应该算吧
I... I think so.
我终其一生都在追寻宇宙的真谛...
I spent my life in pursuit of fundamental truths about the uni...
天呐
No!
我往咖啡里加杏仁奶
I used almond milk in my coffee,
尽管我知道这有害环境
even though I knew about the negative environmental impact.
-什么 -埃莉诺 我们该怎么办
- What? - Eleanor, what do we do?
我不知道啊 大哥
I don't know, dude!
但我们得赶紧想出对策
But we better figure it out soon,
不然我们就死定了
or we're doomed.
珍妮特
Janet?
-你好 建宇 -你好 珍妮特
- Hi there, Jianyu. - Hi, Janet!
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
-当然 -我不是建宇
- Sure. - I'm not Jianyu.
我不是个沉默僧人
And I'm not a silent monk.
我真名叫杰森 我不知道怎么回事
My real name is Jason. I don't know what's going on.
我来到这里 迈克尔跟我说 我是个僧人
I got here and Michael said I'm a monk,
还说 我将会有一个最好的朋友
and he told me I was gonna have a new best friend,
我们将住在"酸奶"里
and that we were gonna live in a yogurt.
-是蒙古包 -对 就是"蒙牛酸奶"简称了
- A yurt. - Yeah, "Yurt" for short.
我之前很期待认识新兄弟
I was psyched to meet my new best friend,
但结果发现他是个沉默的怪咖
but he turned out to be this weird silent guy
整天跟着我
that won't leave me alone.
我不想回"酸奶"里
I don't wanna go back to my yogurt.
我能去你家吗
Can I go to your house?
我没有家 杰森
I don't have a house, Jason.
我住在虚空之地
I live in a boundless void.
-我能去吗 -不能
- Can I go there? - No.
那是虚空之地
It's a boundless void.
好吧
Okay.
你要说的就是
So, what you're saying is,
你在"善地"的生活中
there are certain aspects of your existence here
出现了一些让你不解的事情
in the Good Place that are confusing for you,
你想找一个地方
and you're searching for someplace to go
让你不再那么孤独
where you feel less lonely.
我不知道你可以去哪儿
I know somewhere you could go.
你为什么抱我
Why did you do that?
因为你对我好
Because you were nice to me.
-你是我朋友 -好吧
- You're my friend. - Okay!
好吧
Okay!
就是说 如果已经学到斯坎伦的书籍了
Okay, so, if we got all the way to Scanlon,
那我们肯定集中强化补习很长时间了
we must have been studying very intensely for a very long time.
再或者是 你随便找了本书 撕下了一页纸
Or, you grabbed a random book of mine and just tore a page out.
说实话 后者比较像我
I'm gonna be honest, that sounds more like me.
埃莉诺 奇迪
Eleanor and Chidi.
好意外 好惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
真高兴你们俩认识了
I'm so happy you two have met.
我就是想挨家挨户敲门
I'm just going door-to-door,
为今晚晚宴的小风波道歉
apologizing for the commotion earlier tonight.
"死后"的第一晚 对某些人来说 可能有点难以招架
The first night in the afterlife can be a little overwhelming.
别担心我们 迈克尔 我们很好
Don't worry about us, Michael. We are doing just fine.
很好 这样就好
Good, good. Glad to hear that.
夜深了
Well, it's getting late.
奇迪 我送你回家吧
Chidi, allow me to escort you back to your house.
大家好
Hello, all.
很抱歉这么晚来打扰你 埃莉诺
Sorry for the late hour, Eleanor.
我想过来
I wanted to stop by
把肩带还给你
and give you back your sash.
不用了 你留着吧
That's okay. You can just keep it.
不 我没资格拿
No! I don't deserve it.
我今晚出尽了洋相
I made a complete fool of myself tonight.
我扰乱了你的演讲 还把工装裤弄脏了
I interrupted your big speech, badly stained my cargo pants,
话说回来 这裤子还挺舒适呢
which, I have to admit, are quite comfortable.
天呐 我怎么变这样了啊
God, what's happened to me?
我竟然夸起粗衣麻布了
I'm praising off-the-rack separates!
塔哈妮 好了 很晚了
Tahani, please. It's late.
-我们该... -不
- I think what we should do... - No.
听着 我来到"善地"以后
Look, ever since I got here
就感觉哪里不对劲
it feels like something's been off.
塔哈妮 你在这里啊
Tahani. There you are.
我好担心你呢
I've been worried sick about you.
那是她的灵魂伴侣吗
That's her soul mate?
还有更迷你的版本吗
Is there a second one of him that stands on his shoulders?
奇迪 你在这里啊
Chidi! There you are.
我好担心你呢
I've been worried sick about you.
好了 各位
Okay... all right, everybody.
我们打扰埃莉诺休息了
Now we are really imposing on Eleanor here.
奇迪 我们都走吧...
Chidi, let's everybody take off...
埃莉诺
Hi, Eleanor.
这个人想跟你单独谈谈
This person would like to speak with you... privately.
有事和你说
About something.
是吗
Really?
是滴 再见
Yup. Bye!
就是这位智僧给了我魔法手环
This is the wise monk who gave me the magic amulet.
我得弄清楚是什么意思
I gotta figure out what it means.
可能是整个神秘事件的核心呢
Could be the key to this entire mystery.
鹿昂 太好了
Luang, perfect.
不如你带建宇回蒙古包吧 赶紧走
Why don't you take Jianyu back to your yurt, right away.
哥们 我不要
Homey, no!
我才不要跟这个废柴再待在一起了
I'm not spending another second with this loser.
你说他会成为我最好的朋友
You said he was gonna be my best friend,
但他不是啊
but he is not.
我最好的兄弟在克逊维尔市 叫"药哥"
My best friend from Jacksonville was named Pillboi,
他碉堡了
and he was dope!
我们谈心 嗑药
We would talk together, get high together,
一起朝无人机扔旧电池
throw old batteries at drones together.
但这家伙比"药哥"弱爆了
But this guy can't hold a camel to Pillboi.
我不再觉得他是什么智僧了
Okay, I no longer think he's a wise monk,
我肯定这就是块废铁而已
and I'm pretty sure this is just a piece of garbage.
亲爱的 你在这里啊 我好担心...
Babe, there you are. I've been worried...
得了吧 我来猜下
Let me stop you. Can I guess?
你好担心我呢
You've been worried sick about me.
我要去健身了
I'm headed to the gym.
真是败给你了
Sure, why not?
我看不懂了
I'm quite confused.
我来给你解释一下吧 美人
Let me explain, gorgeous.
我不知道这里是什么地方
I don't know what this place is,
但绝对不是"善地"
but it is certainly not the Good Place.
迈克尔耍我们呢
Michael is forking with us.
-就像整蛊秀 -对 就像整蛊秀
- Like a prank show. - Yeah, like a prank show.
但根据这张字条
Except according to this note,
我们之前就被整蛊过一次了
it's a prank show we've all been on before.
什么字条
What note?
显然 我给自己写了张字条
Apparently, I wrote myself a note,
塞到"杰基"大姐的嘴里了
and stuck it in that Jackie lady's mouth.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表