剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
"Eleanor,
别从沙拉台抓一把橄榄
don't grab that handful of olives from the salad bar.
你又没花钱买♥♥"
You know, you didn't pay for that,"
或是"埃莉诺
or "Eleanor,
别在商店里乱吐橄榄核
don't spit those olive pits onto the floor of the grocery store.
这样不厚道"
That's not cool."
或是"埃莉诺 那个老人刚才踩到了你吐的橄榄核
Or "Eleanor, that old man just slipped on your olive pit,
摔倒了
and he fell down.
别趁大家因此没注意你时
Don't use the fact that everyone's distracted
又跑回去偷更多橄榄"
to go back and steal more olives."
我懂了
I get it.
伦理道德这事 很难
This ethics stuff, it's hard,
让人困惑
and it's confusing.
还特别没劲
It is such a buzzkill.
但是脑中那个声音消失了
But, it does get rid of the little voice.
因为至少我在努力去做好事
Because at least I'm trying to do the right thing
而非坏事
instead of the crappy thing,
我得说
and I've got to say, man,
那个声音消失了挺好
I don't miss the little voice.
好吧
Well...
谢谢你今天帮我
Thank you for helping me today.
你真是过来找我聊天 是吧
You... you really did just come here to chat, didn't you?
跟你的老友埃莉诺唠家常
Just shootin' the shirt with your old pal Eleanor.
是吧 怎么了
I guess so, yeah, why?
这个举动很人类啊
It's just a very human-y thing to do.
继续按计划行事吧 "恶魔小伙伴"
Stick with the program, demon buddy.
我真心觉得学习小组有进展了
I really feel like things are starting to click in our little study group.
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
关门
Shut the door.
坐下
Have a seat.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表