剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
Are you guys all okay?
我只是来确认一下
I just wanted to check.
总之,妳的发型很好看
Anyway, your hair looks beautiful. It's pretty nice.
真的
Really.
我会在外面等妳
I'll wait for you outside. All right?
你可以在这里等
You can wait here if you want to.
外面很冷 -不,狄妮丝
It's cold outside. - No, Denise. No, no.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me, you know. I'm a tough guy.
我很强壮的
Yeah.
眼睛闭上,
Keep your eye closed.
但别闭太紧,好吗?
But don't squeeze your eyes.
妳的皮肤完美无瑕
You know your skin is perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
妳是帕利亚雷勒人吗?
Are you from Pagliarelle?
是,我是这里的人
Yes, I'm from here.
妳认识我妈妈吗?
Do you know my mother?
蕾亚加罗法洛
Lea Garofalo.
我当然认识她
Of course I know her.
妳妈妈...
Your mother...
是个勇敢的女人
...a brave woman.
很坚强
So strong.
不,亲爱的,别这样
No, sweetie. Come on. Please don't do that.
要是妳哭了,我的妆就白化了
If you cry, I'll have to start over again.
看著我,别哭,答应我妳会忍♥住,好吗?
Look at me. Don't cry. Promise me you'll stay strong.Okay?
卡洛,是,我们快好了
Carlo? Yes, yes. We're almost done.
是,她准备好了
Yes, she's ready.
好,待会见
Yes, we'll see you soon.
狄妮丝
Denise.
妳在里面吗?
Are you there?
是妳爸打来的
That was your father.
我不去了
I'm not going.
Come on. You're all ready.
来吧,妳都准备好了
Come on. You're all ready.
我说我不去了
I said I'm not going.
听阿姨的话
Listen to your aunt.
我明白妳的感受
I know how you feel.
这只有在名义上是妳的生日派对
This is not really your party.
事实上是妳爸的派对
It's your father's party.
妳我都清楚这点
I know it, and so do you.
但我不想惹他生气
But I don't want any trouble from him.
如果妳不去,他会怪我
He'll blame me if you don't come.
我不会假装她从来不存在
I won't pretend that she never existed.
没人要求妳那样做
Nobody is asking you to do that.
但妳必须出席
But you need to come.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
狄妮丝,我不会等妳
Denise, I won't wait for you.
你去跟她谈,这女孩真是...我拿她没办法
You talk to her. This girl truly-- I don't know what to do.
我该说什么?
What am I supposed to say?
来,别拘束,
Come in. Make yourselves comfortable.
你们都长这么大了
All grown up into beautiful boys.
你好吗?
How are you, eh?
嗨,卡洛 -佩皮诺,抱一下
Hey, Carlo. - Oh, Peppino. Come here.
啊。 很高兴见到你。 - 是的。
Ah. Good to see you. - Yeah.
你长胖了
You've got a belly now. - Apparently.
你好 -嗨,你好
What's up, Peppino? - Hey.
晚安。 - 晚安。
Good evening. - Hi. Good evening.
很高兴见到你,你好,欢迎
Hi. Wonderful to see you. Welcome. - Thank you.
你去哪了? -我一直在这里
Where the fuck were you? - I was here.
情况如何? -大家都来了
Everyone's here? - Yes, everyone, Carlo.
高朋满座 -很好
It's a full house. - Good.
文森佐
Vincenzo.
很高兴见到你 -谢谢你来
So nice to see you. - Thank you for coming.
你远道而来呢
Ah. You came a long way. - Yeah.
我活到这把年纪,能四处走走就很开心
At my age, I'm just glad that I can get around, you know.
很荣幸见到你
It's an honor.
我想恭喜你和你的家人
You know, I-- I personally wanted to come and congratulate you and your family,
我衷心祝福你 -谢谢
as well. You have my best wishes. - Thank you.
但来的不只我一个 -大家都来了
But I guess I'm not the only one. - Everyone showed up.
寿星女孩在哪里?
Where's the birthday girl?
她在路上了
She's on her way. She's on her way.
维托、佩皮诺,文森佐来了,你们看
Hey, Vito, Peppe. Vincenzo's arrived.
文森佐
Hi, Vincenzo.
亲爱的文森佐阁下
Dear, Don Vincenzo.
要喝点香槟吗?
Would you like a little champagne?
敬家人
To family. - To family.
敬家人 -敬家人
To family.
文森佐,我们介绍一些人给你认识
Don Vincenzo, come and let us introduce you to some people.
卡米涅
Carmine. - Yes, boss?
我要她立刻过来
I want her here. Now.
好,我去接她
All right.I'll go get her.
狄妮丝
Denise?
嘿
Hey.
我以为你是我爸 -不,妳爸在招待他的宾客
I thought you were my father. - Oh, no. Your father is with his guests.
妳的宾客
Your guests.
妳知道我为什么来吧?
You know why I'm here, right?
听著,我...要去跳舞
Listen, I guess that... ...I want to dance.
妳要跟我一起来吗?
Are you coming with me or what?
你还是快滚吧
Why don't you fuck off instead?
妳干嘛那样对我说话?
Why are you talking to me like that?
我活该被妳凶吗?
You think I deserve it?
妳爸希望妳参加派对
Denise, your father wants you at the party.
他派我来接妳
He sent me here to get you.
妳干嘛躲起来?
Why are you hiding?
大家都该看看妳现在有多美
Everyone needs to see how beautiful you look right now.
狄妮丝,别害我惹上麻烦,走吧
Denise, don't get me in trouble, come on.
我必须接到妳才能回去
I can't go back there without you.
就算他被生日蛋糕噎死我也不管
I hope he chokes on my birthday cake. I won't go.
妳是怎样,狄妮丝?
Denise, what the fuck?
妳没搞清楚状况
You really don't get it.
所有人都到了,全部的人
Everyone is there. Everyone.
最重要的家族全都出席了
All of the most important families are there.
要是我没接妳回去...
If I go back without you--
他会做什么?把你也杀了吗?
What? Will he kill you too?
嘴巴放干净点,狄妮丝,别说那种话
Watch your mouth, Denise.
You can't say things like that.
他们对我妈做了什么?
What did they do to my mother?
跟我去参加派对
Let's go to the party.
她的行李箱去哪了?
What happened to her luggage?
她的衣服去哪了?
To her clothes?
她当时去买♥♥香烟,行李箱放在车上
She went to buy cigarettes, and her luggage was in the car.
去找他要她的衣服,然后带来给我
Ask him for her clothes and bring them here to me.
我怎么可能要求卡洛那种事?
I can't fucking ask Carlo that.
他杀了她
He killed her, right?
承认吧
Say it.
不然他在她死前做了什么?
What else did he do to her before killing her?
妳根本在胡说八道
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
我是有话直说
妳不能有话直说
I can say whatever I want.
妳不能说出内心想法,
No, you can't say whatever you want.
那样没用
Things don't work that way.
跟我走
Come with me.
跟我走,算我拜托妳
Come with me because I'm asking you to.
你的气色真好,好极了
I'll be right back. I'll be right back. Okay?
卡洛
我马上过去
- Carlo! - I'll be right there. Hold on.
她人呢?
So?
她不来了,她身体不舒服
She's not coming. She wasn't feeling well.
所以你把她留在那里? -我能怎么...
So you left her there? - What else could I...
她看起来像生病吗?
Did she look sick to you?
对
Yeah.
也许吧,卡洛,我不知道
I guess, Carlo. I don't know.
她穿著礼服吗? -是,
Was she wearing the dress? - Yeah. Yeah.
她穿了,卡洛。
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表