剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
你们关著她是违背她的意愿
You're holding her against her will! - Get back, get back!
让我进去,朱瑟碧娜 -我们是来救我女儿的
Let me through! Giuseppina! - We've come to help my daughter!
你们在利用她,你们心知肚明
You're taking advantage of her and you know it!
带她进去 -我们是来救妳的,朱瑟
Take her inside.
我们来救我女儿
Giusy! - We've come to help you! Giusy!
要是她们再靠近就抓起来
They come no closer. If necessary, arrest them.
你们关著她是违背她的意愿
You have no right. You're holding her against her will!
我想跟我女儿说话
I want to speak to my daughter.
朱瑟,妳得听我的话 我是妳的妈妈,明白吗?
Giusy, you have to listen to me. I'm your mother! Do you understand?
我们很想妳
We're thinking of you.
我只是想来见她和孙子而已
I've only come to see her and my grandchildren! That's it!
朱瑟,我们不会背叛妳
Giusy! We won't betray you!
我们会一直找妳,我们永远找得到妳
We'll look for you and we'll always find you!
我们绝不会离开妳,朱瑟
We'll never leave you! Giusy!
进去,乖乖待在里面,门关好
Inside. You have to stay inside, with the door closed.
她们在外面,就在这里 这里不是庇护所吗?
They're outside, they're right here! I thought this was a safe house?
朱瑟碧娜,冷静
Giuseppina, calm down.
我只想知道这是怎么回事
I want to know how they found this house.
我妈说得对
My mother is always right.
他们会一直找我 而且永远找得到我
So they will always be able to find me, for sure.
如果我们遵守规则就不会 -什么规则?什么规则?
Not if we follow the rules. - What rules? What rules?
因为我去找律师谈话了吗?
The fact that I went to talk to my lawyer?
我有权利跟律师谈话
It's my right to talk to a lawyer.
妳是去找妳家的律师谈话
You went to talk to your family's lawyer, Giuseppina.
那又怎样? -妳期待什么结果?
Yeah, so? - What did you expect to happen?
我想被保护,那就是我期待的结果
I expect to be protected, that's what I expect to happen.
妳的安全由我负责
And I'm responsible for your safety.
现在外面有警卫,之后还会加派警卫
There are guards out there, and more guards are about to arrive.
我们会尽快让妳搬离这里 但现在妳得相信我
You will be moved as soon as possible. But you need to trust me.
好吗?
Okay?
那律师说了什么?
What did the lawyer tell you?
那律师说了什么?
What do you think the lawyer told me?
那律师说了什么? -他什么也没说
What did the lawyer say? - He didn't say anything!
他什么也没说吗?
He didn't say anything?
对
No!
他说我妈妈和我丈夫仍然爱我
He said my mother and my husband still love me. That's what he said.
妳相信他的话吗?
And you believed him?
我相信
I did.
朱瑟碧娜,妳得继续跟我们合作
Giuseppina, you have to keep cooperating.
妳已经无法回头了
You have come too far.
妳知道妳回家后会有什么下场吗?看著我
Do you know what will happen to you if you go home? Look at me!
相信我,他们以后再也找不到妳
Trust me, and they'll never find you again.
但我办不到
I can't.
妳懂吗?
Do you understand?
朱瑟碧娜,妳有其他事要告诉我吗?
Giuseppina, is there anything else you'd like to say to me?
我堂哥奇乔总是跟一个女生约会
My cousin Ciccio sees this girl all the time.
她叫克莱拉玛莉亚雷加托,来自罗萨诺
Her name is Clara Maria Legato. She's from Rosarno.
为什么现在告诉我这个? -我不知道
Why are you telling me this? - I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
这感觉好奇怪
It's strange.
我妈妈在这里长大
My mother grew up here.
我能想像她小时候的样子,到处跑来跑去
I can see her as a child running around the place.
这跟妳想像中一样吗?
Is this what you imagined?
是,很符合她
Knowing her, yes.
我也是那样
I'm like that.
像她一样
Like her.
那是缺点吗?
Is that a problem?
我不认为
Not for me.
我骑车到山上时...
When I rode up into the mountains--
妳偷我的摩托车那次吗?
You mean when you stole my scooter?
对,我偷你的摩托车那次
Yes, when I stole your scooter.
我在山上时
And I went up there.
心里想的是你
I was thinking of you.
妳想到了什么?
And what'd you think?
我问自己是不是坠入爱河了
I asked myself whether I've fallen in love.
你知道我喜欢你
You know I like you.
所以呢?我也喜欢妳
What's that got to do with it? I like you too.
你是喜欢我还是爱我?
You like me or you love me?
我常想著妳
I think about you.
时时刻刻都在想
Like all the time.
而我不该想
And I shouldn't.
如果我爸知道你时时刻刻都在想我 他会说什么?
What would my father say? If he knew you'd thought about me all the time?
他会杀了我
Well, he'd kill me.
他会连我也杀掉
He'd kill me too.
就像他杀了我妈一样
Just like he did with my mother.
我很想去旅行,
I would really love to travel.
他会允许吗?
Do you think he'd let me?
应该不会
No, I don't think so.
要是我直接去呢? -他会杀我两次
And what if I just went anyway? - Well, he'd kill me twice.
要是你跟我走呢?
What if you came with me?
他会找到我们,狄妮丝
He'd find us, Denise.
为您播报下则新闻
财政卫队及海关人员
温贝托还好吗?查获并没收了十吨♥香烟
How's Umberto? Same as always.
老样子,总是在管别人的闲事
Always busy with other people's problems.
妳不爱吃吗,亲爱的? -对
Don't you like it? - No.
多少吃一点,这有益健康
Come on, have some. It's good for you.
帮我拿啤酒
Get me a beer.
在进行多次产品真伪检查后...
顺便也帮我拿一瓶
Hmm. While you're at it, get me one too.
还有人要吗?艾方索?
Anyone else? Alfonso?
收益可达一百五十万欧元
该出口商被控违反...
抱歉,我去一下洗手间
Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom.
谭雅,亲爱的,把面包给我,还要吗?
Tania, pass me the bread.Anything more?
一切顺利吗? -是
Everything okay? - Yes.
(亲爱的妈妈) (原谅我带给妳痛苦和耻辱)
(这种生活只让我感到悲惨)
(请照顾我的孩子,再见,康雀塔留)
海星 -不错
Starfish. - That's a good one.
马,海马
Horses. Sea horses.
好,这个也算吗?
All right, do we accept this answer?
河豚
Puffer fish.
章鱼 -狐狸
Octopus. - Fox.
海里没有狐狸 -狐狸
There are no foxes in the ocean. - Come on!
我今天看到一只
What's wrong with you? - I saw one today!
妳今天看到狐狸了? -对
Today, you saw a fox? - Yes.
对 -在哪里?
Yes. - Where'd you see it?
山上的树丛附近
It was near a bush, up a hill.
什么时候? -我们去散步的时候
When we went for that walk.
我马上回来 -妈妈,那是谁?
I'll be right back. - Who is it, Mama? Who is it?
能把车停在这里吗? -当然
Can I leave it here? - Yes, sure.
这里还不错
It's quite nice here.
是啊
Yes?
能抱抱我吗?
Hold me.
我们跟踪那辆车到一个乡村地区
The car was tracked to this rural area.
它停了几分钟后又开走
It stopped for several minutes before moving on
并在三小时后返回同一地点
and returning to the same spot three hours later.
然后回到那名女子的家,对吗?
And then back to the girl's house, correct?
没错,所以这一定是奇乔毕施的藏身处
Exactly. Ciccio Pesce is hiding here.
这块土地属于一个叫费德里柯詹提勒的人
The land belongs to Federico Gentile,
他也是一家货运公♥司♥的老板
who also happens to be the owner of a trucking company.
科拉瑟女士,打扰了,妳必须看一下这个
Dottoressa. Excuse me, but there's something you need to see.
毕施家的律师说朱瑟碧娜翻供了
The Pesce's lawyer says Giuseppina has retracted her statement.
她声称:
Apparently she claimed,
「我告诉科拉瑟检察官的一切 都是谎言」
"Everything I've been telling Prosecutor Anna Colace is a lie."
(卡拉布里亚) (朱瑟碧娜毕施翻供)
各位务必阅读这篇重要声明 作者是一名母亲
You all need to read it. It's important. It's written by a mother.
她叫朱瑟碧娜毕施,这是她亲笔所写
Her name is Giuseppina Pesce. It's in her own handwriting.
上面有她的签名
It has her signature.
她写出自己受到虐待、心理折磨
She writes a heartbreaking story of abuse, psychological torture,
以及妨害的过程
obsession.
我想知道安娜科拉瑟检察官怎能如此行事
So I wonder how Prosecutor Anna Colace
还假借卡拉布里亚人♥民♥的名义
could behave so despicably in the name of the people of Calabria.
她怎能要求他们信任她?
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表