剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
Come on, Lea.
我是唯一有洗衣机
I'm the only person who has a washing machine
却无法洗衣服...
that refuses to wash clothes.
妳好 -我已经请人来修了
Good evening.
但他还没来
Why do I make things so difficult for myself?
嗨
Hi.
天啊,狄妮丝,真的是妳吗?
Oh, my God, Denise! Is that really you?
妳都长大成人了
You're a woman.
快来,女儿们,看是谁来了
Come here, girls. Come on. Look who's here.
嗨 -妳好吗?
Hi! How are you? - Hey.
我很好,谢谢
Fine, thanks.
上次见面时,妳的个头只到我的膝盖
The last time I saw you, you were only just above my knees.
但现在看看妳,都能结婚成家了
And look at you now, ready to start a family.
那种事还不急 -妈,拜托
It's a bit early for that. - Mama, please.
妳真漂亮
You're so beautiful! My God!
谢谢 -进来吧,别拘束
Thank you. - Come in. Make yourself at home.
带妳们的堂妹参观一下
It's good to meet you. - Show your cousin around, girls.
今晚是披萨和电影之夜
We're having pizza and movie night to watch Posto Al Sole.
等等,你干嘛告诉我这些?
Hold on, why are you telling me this?
去那个俱乐部是正确的决定
I mean, going to that club was the right decision.
他最后逮到他了 -他真好看
He caught him in the end. - He's so handsome.
这是我的工作,不然我要如何...
It's my job, how else can I... - God, I love him so much.
是啊,他帅呆了
Yes, he's amazing.
那张脸真帅气
Such a pretty face.
妳觉得他们最后会分手吗?
What do you think, will they break up eventually?
(妈妈) (妳的浪漫晚餐顺利吗?)
Not sure, but I don't think so.
我觉得他们俩很配
Mama How's your romantic dinner going?
要是分手就太精彩了 -不,他们很速配...
I would love it if they ended up breaking up.No, stop it. They're a great couple.
妳呢?妳喜欢这部戏吗? -喜欢,我偶尔会看
What do you think, Denise? Do you like it?Yeah, I watch it sometimes. It's cool.
他好帅,我总有一天要嫁给他
He's so handsome. I swear I'll marry him someday.
想得美,我会比妳更快嫁给他
Yeah, right. I'll marry him before you do.
我不懂妈妈为什么 每次都跟那家烂店买♥♥披萨
I don't get why Mama always buys from that shitty place.
披萨没熟
It was undercooked.
妳真挑剔,亲爱的
Oh, you're so picky about your food.
我要煮点东西给狄妮丝吃
Let me cook something up for Denise.
齐格勒似乎受伤了
It looks like Ziegler may have suffered an injury.
(齐格勒)
阿布鲁斯卡托和马可里尼正在跟裁判交谈
Abbruscato and Marcolini are talking with the referee now...
好了,妳要跟我说什么?
What do you need to tell me?
(收件匣) (妈妈)
Inbox Mama
妳可真幸运,偏偏遇见她
Oh, I'm glad to hear you accidentally met her, of all people.
当时有其他人吗?
Was anybody else there?
没有,我待在里面 我说了,我当时在看电视
No, I stayed in. I told you, I was watching TV.
所以只有妳跟她独自在酒吧里?
Mm-hmm. So it was you and her, alone at the bar?
您拨的电♥话♥
The person you are trying to reach
暂时无法接通,请...
is temporarily unavailable. Please
他在板凳区的队友们,齐格勒...
leave a message after--
偏偏是她刚好在那里?
...his teammates on the bench. Ziegler...
您拨的电♥话♥目前关机中
The person you are trying to reach
或暂时无法接通
is temporarily unavailable. Please leave a message after the tone.
还合妳胃口吗?
Do you like it?
很好吃,谢谢
Yes. It's very nice, thank you.
还想吃什么吗?来些甜点?
Would you like anything else? Hmm? Maybe some dessert?
不用了,谢谢
No, I'm all right. Thank you.
那餐后酒呢? -不用,谢谢
A drink? - No, thanks.
妳是个乖女孩,狄妮丝
You're a good girl, Denise.
欢迎回来我们的家族
Welcome back to the family.
你的钥匙呢?
Where are your keys?
在别件裤子里 -没弄丢就好
They're in my other pants.
别烦我了
As long as you haven't lost them. - Get off my back.
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
妳们在看什么? -没什么,一部电影
What are you watching? - Nothing. Just a movie.
你跑哪去了? -别吵
Where have you been? - Nowhere!
您拨的电♥话♥...
The person you are trying to reach--
您拨的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
The person you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable--
请稍后再拨,谢谢
Please leave a message after the--
(妈妈) (妳到底在哪里?)
Mama Where the fuck are you?
伯母,妳有我爸的电♥话♥吗?
Auntie, do you have my father's phone number?
我怕我们会错过搭车时间
I'm worried we'll miss our train.
我拨看看我知道的号♥码
Oh. Let me try the number I have.
妳联络过妳妈妈了吗? -有,但她不接电♥话♥
Have you tried calling your mother? - Yes, but she's not answering.
忙线中,
The line's busy.
他在跟别人讲电♥话♥
Uh, he must be talking to someone.
喂? -狄妮丝,到楼下找我
Hello? - Denise, meet me downstairs.
好,我现在下去
Yes, I'm coming.
他在楼下
It was him.
那我先走了 -道别一下吧
Um, he's downstairs, so... - So, we'll say goodbye here.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye. See you.
所以呢?发生了什么事?
So? What happened?
狄妮丝,到外面的车上等我
Uh, Denise. Wait in the car outside.
爸爸
Papa?
我送妳到车站
Come on. Let's get you to the station.
妈妈呢?
Where's Mama?
她去附近买♥♥烟了 我们去接她
She went for cigarettes around the corner. Let's go get her.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
狄妮丝,上车,我会把妳们俩送到车站
Denise, get in the car. I'll get you both to the station.
我该坐后座吧? -什么?
Should I sit in the back? - What?
妈妈要坐哪里? -随便她坐
Where will Mama sit? - She can sit wherever she likes.
妳妈抽太多大♥麻♥了
Your mother smokes too much weed.
妳们到家时记得打给我
I want you to call me when you get home.
以后每天都要打
Every day.
两天一次也好,要保持联络,好吗?
Even if it's just every other day, but you've got to keep in touch. Okay?
好
Yes.
该死 -怎么了?
Fuck. - What?
她应该要在这里的
Uh? She was supposed to be here.
她说会在这里等我,人呢? 她应该在那间店里
She said she'd wait here. Where the fuck is she?
妳在这里等著
She should be in that store. Wait here.
没有,店员说她来过又走了
She's not here. He said she came and left.
狄妮丝,妳要去哪里?
Denise. Denise, where are you going?
妳妈抽太多大♥麻♥了
Your mother smokes too much weed.
抽到神智不清,妳知道她做了什么吗?
It messes with her head. You know what she did?
你见过我妈吗? -我不认识她
Have you seen my mother? - No.
我在餐厅订了一个好位置
I booked a nice table at the restaurant.
她说她不想进去。
She said she didn't want to go inside.
她因为没穿漂亮衣服
She said she wasn't wearing the right clothes.
还把错怪到我身上
She said it was my fault she wasn't wearing the right clothes.
妈妈,妈妈
You understand? - Mama?
她不在这里,妳要去哪里?
She's not here. Where are you going? - Mama?
狄妮丝,别这样
Denise, come on.
她为什么不买♥♥好烟在外面等?
Why didn't she buy her cigarettes and wait outside?
妳问我♥干♥嘛?去问妳妈
Why are you asking me? Ask your mother!
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know what the fuck she's thinking! Denise!
狄妮丝,抱歉,亲爱的
Denise! I'm so sorry. Baby, I'm sorry.
对不起, -妈妈
I'm sorry. - Mama! Come on.
妳妈把我惹毛了
Your mother pisses me off, okay?
狄妮丝,乖女儿,快过来
Denise, my love, come here.
妈妈
Mama!
过来,狄妮丝 -妈妈,妳在哪里?
Come here, Denise. - Mom, where are you?
妳干嘛大吼大叫?
Denise, why are you shouting?
妈妈
Please, Mom!
妈妈,拜托快出现
Please, Mama!
亲爱的,妳干嘛大吼大叫? -妈妈
Denise, my love, why are you shouting?Calm down.
妈妈 -冷静点,看著我,看著爸爸
Look at me, look at Daddy.Look at me.
亲爱的,看著我,看著爸爸 -妈妈
Honey, look at me.Look at Papa, look at me.
冷静,别担心,乖女儿 我们会找到她的,交给爸爸
Calm down, don't worry, my love. We'll find her. Your dad's gonna fix this.
我们先去车站,
We'll go to the train station first,
再到饭店,好吗?
and then we'll go to the hotel, okay? We'll find her.
跟我来 -妈妈 狄妮丝,
Come with me. Denise, hey.
狄妮丝,亲爱的 听爸爸的话
Denise, my love. Listen to me.
跟我来,走
Come on. Come with me. Let's go.
妳也知道妳妈有点疯癫 她一定是去散步了
You know your mom's a little bit crazy. She must've gone for a walk.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表