剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自真实故事)
Based on a true story.
(部分角色及事件)
Some characters and events have been fictionalized
(依剧情需要而调整)
for narrative purposes.
(雷焦卡拉布里亚检察署)
Public Prosecutor's Office REGGIO CALABRIA
(2010年1月3日)
January 3rd, 2010
(罗扎诺黑帮首脑们)
(安东尼奥毕施,1953年生) (老顽固)
(萨瓦托毕施,196♥4♥年生) (朱瑟碧娜毕施)
♪ Ninna ninna, ninna ninna neda ♪
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine, what did you do ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
自萨莱诺发车 12点20分行驶的996♥4♥次高铁
The 12:20 high-speed train 996♥4♥ from Salerno
即将抵达第十八号♥月台
is approaching platform 18.
请站在黄线后
Please, stay clear of the yellow line.
爸爸
Papa.
我以为你会到饭店找我们
I thought you were meeting us at the hotel.
我想给妳们惊喜
I wanted to surprise my daughter.
妳都长大了
You're all grown up.
妳跟妈妈一样漂亮,抱一个
You're beautiful, just like your mother. Come here.
嗨,蕾亚,妳终于来了
Hey, Lea. So, you came in the end, huh?
我们有很多话要聊
We have a lot to catch up on.
当然,我们会好好聊聊
Yes. Don't worry, we'll talk soon.
那是我的项链吗? -这是我的
Is that my necklace? - No, it's mine.
不,那是我的项链
No, that's my necklace.
来,走吧 - 996♥4♥次高铁...
Come on, let's go. Come on.
来的路上顺利吗? -很顺利
Did you have a nice train ride? - Yeah, it was fine.
妳会累吗? -不会
You tired? - No.
欢迎来到米兰
Welcome to Milan.
见到爸爸真开心
It's so nice to see Dad.
妳的愿望成真了
Just as you wanted.
对吧?
Mmm?
我看到他看妳的眼神了
I saw the way he was looking at you.
妳觉得他还爱著妳吗?
Do you think he loves you?
不
I don't think so.
卡洛就是那样,他一向如此
Carlo's like that. He's always been that way.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
也许他改变想法了,想给我们一点自♥由♥
Maybe he's changed and wants to give us some freedom.
我已经不是警方证人,对他不再有威胁
I'm not a state witness anymore. I'm no longer a threat to him.
我想他跟我一样受够一切了
I guess he's had enough of it all, like me.
我能确定的是,我再也不想躲藏
One thing I know for sure. I want to stop running. Hiding.
我可以跟爸爸要一双新鞋吗?
Can I ask Dad to buy me a new pair of shoes?
妈妈
Mom?
妳在做什么?妳不该抽烟
What are you doing? You shouldn't smoke!
我跟妳说过多少次了?
How many times have I told you?
过来
Come here.
我希望他喜欢我
I hope they like me.
他会的,妳会玩得很开心 跟所有人打成一片
They will. You'll have fun and get along with everyone.
只是要记住,妳妈妈是谁?
Just don't forget one thing. Who's your mother?
是妳 -大声点
You are. - I didn't hear you.
是妳
You are.
入口因爆♥炸♥被毁了,科拉瑟女士
Dottoressa, the main entrance was damaged from the explosion.
妳得从后门进去
You'll have to go in at the service entrance.
我知道,谢谢
Yes, I know. Thank you.
明天应该会恢复正常
It should be back to normal by tomorrow.
现在有增派警卫
There are extra guards in place.
了解
Okay.
科拉瑟女士,需要添咖啡吗?
More coffee, Dottoressa?
谢谢
Thank you.
(帕利亚雷勒、加罗法洛、寇斯寇)
(佛洛里安诺加罗法洛) (蕾亚加罗法洛、卡洛寇斯寇)
妳能帮我收集 蕾亚加罗法洛的所有资讯吗?
Could you find me all the available information on Lea Garofalo?
好 -还有她律师的名字
Sure. - And the name of her lawyer.
没问题
All right.
贝特莉莎
Beatrice.
妳对燃♥烧♥弹♥事件有何看法?
What are your thoughts on the firebomb?
我认为那是第一次警告
Um, I believe it, uh, serves as a little warning,
只是要表达他们有办法找到我们
just to let us know that they can get to us if they want to.
妳不害怕吗? -这里的人习惯这种事了
And you're not frightened? - We're used to it.
谢谢妳的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
要点蜡烛吗?
Should we light them?
等等,要先投一些硬币
Oh, wait, we need some coins first.
我没有零钱
Oh, I don't have any change.
没关系,狄妮丝
It's all right, Denise.
爸爸,你只能点一支
Dad.- You can only light one.
什么?
What?
我只投了一枚硬币
I've only put one coin in.
上帝不会在乎这种小事
The Saints don't care about these things, Denise.
来,把所有蜡烛全点了
Come on, light them all up, all right?
她在这里参加第一次圣餐礼
She took her first Communion here.
你记得吗?
Remember?
我怎么可能不记得?
Lea, how could I not remember?
妳把她养育得很好
You brought her up well.
过程可不容易
It wasn't easy, though.
她很倔强
She's headstrong.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
但她是个好女孩
But she's a good girl.
我对你不再有威胁了,我已经不是证人
I'm not a threat to you anymore. I'm no longer a witness.
我当时很愤怒,年纪又轻
I was mad at you. I was young.
我以为警♥察♥会帮我
I thought they would help me.
结果没有
They didn't.
妳一点也没变,蕾亚
Lea, you haven't changed a bit.
妳依然是那个我配不上的女人
You're still the woman I didn't deserve to marry.
狄妮丝想要你的陪伴
Denise has been asking for you. She wants you in her life.
她需要我们两人
She needs us both, Carlo.
所以我才会来
That's why I came.
是吗?
Yes?
妳能信任他了吗?
Do you trust him?
我们终于不用再逃跑了吗?
Can we finally stop running this time?
希望如此
That would be nice.
我们必须信任他
We have to trust him.
那是我们唯一的选择
We have no alternative.
爸爸,那是红灯耶
Papa, it was a red.
你应该停下来
Dad, you were supposed to stop.
为什么?又没有其他车
Why? There was nobody there.
车子不能那样开,你的驾照是哪来的?
That's not how it works. Where did you get your license?
听好,我们在赶时间 我想跟妳妈享受两人世界
And we're in a hurry. I want to be alone with your mother.
妳看,狄妮丝,他是为爱闯红灯
You see, Denise, it was a romantic traffic violation.
妳有手♥机♥充电器吗?
Did you bring your phone charger? - Mm-hmm.
记得告诉我和堂姐吃饭好不好玩
Let me know how dinner goes with your cousins.
妳会跟同年龄的人聊得很开心
It'll do you good to talk to someone your own age.
妳们搭几点的车?
Lea, what time is your train?
我们今晚10点40分要出发 不能错过那班车
We're leaving tonight at 22:40. I don't want to miss it.
不会错过的,别担心
You're not going to miss it. Don't worry.
快啊
Argh, get a move on!
我们到家了,
We're home.
屋子里漂亮很多
It's a lot nicer inside.
这地方真破烂
What an absolute shithole.
妳一定会玩得很开心,晚点见
I'm sure you'll have a nice time, hmm? I'll see you later.
再见
See you later.
蕾娜塔伯母在等妳,快走吧
Aunt Renata's waiting for you. Come on, let's go.
狄妮丝,快来
Come on. Come, Denise. Come on.
我知道这里臭气冲天,但妳很快就会习惯
Yeah, I know it reeks of piss, but you get used to it.
进去吧,我不想让妳妈妈等太久
You go in. I don't want to keep your mother waiting.
乖女儿,晚点见
Okay, princess. I'll see you later.
去吧,我们晚点见
Go on. We'll catch up later.
好了 -有谁在那里?
Well... - Who's there?
大家都在
Everyone.
怎么了?
What?
接下来呢?
So, what happens now?
我们要去吃饭,不然呢?
We're getting some food. What do you think?
我在乔瓦尼餐厅订位了 妳记得乔瓦尼餐厅吗?
I've booked us a table at Giovanni's. You remember it?
当然记得
Of course, I do.
我是指我们俩和狄妮丝将来会怎样
I meant, what will happen to me, you, Denise?
我们走吧
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表