剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自真实故事)
Based on a true story.
(部分角色及事件)
Some characters and events have been fictionalized
(依剧情需要而调整)
for narrative purposes.
(莫利塞区,博亚诺)
(2009年7月)
july 2009
妈妈
Mama?
妳在做什么?
What are you doing?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
没什么
Nothing.
他们又跟踪妳了吗?
Are they following you again?
我以为是那样,但我没看到人
I thought so, but no one's there.
我买♥♥了冰淇淋,妳要吃吗?
I bought ice cream. Want some?
我不想吃这该死的冰淇淋
I don't want any fucking ice cream.
我受够这种生活了
I'm sick of this.
妳看,没人跟踪我
Look, nobody is following me.
妳自己来看,看啊
Look. Look with your eyes. Come on, look!
我只想过正常生活
I just want a normal life.
我明白
I know.
不,妳不明白
No, you don't know!
妳完全不了解我或我的感受
You know nothing about me or how I feel.
我只希望可以外出
I just want to be able to go out, have some real friends
可以交朋友,不用一直转学
and stop changing schools all the time.
狄妮丝,我已经尽力了
Denise, I'm doing the best I can.
我也不想再躲藏了
I'm not hiding because I want to.
过来
Come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这都是他的错
It's his fault.
我会试著跟他谈,我保证
I'll talk to him. I promise you.
我买♥♥了妳最爱的口味
It's your favorite flavor, you know.
在这吃比在帕利亚雷勒更美味
It tastes better here. Better than it ever could in Pagliarelle.
♪ Ninna ninna Ninna ninna neda ♪
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine, what did you do ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
♪ Come on, sleep Come and take my baby for an hour ♪
♪ Then bring her back to me ♪
跳吧,跳舞吧,未婚和已婚的女士们
若是舞姿不曼妙,我不会为妳弹唱
若是舞步不标准,我会告诉妳的男人
咻咻咻,这里有多少女士
我的朋友佩皮,我的朋友佩皮
我会替你量鞋子尺寸
我的朋友纳图,我的朋友纳图
小心别弄碎砖头
跳舞吧,我的朋友纳特度 还有你,拿著铃鼓的朋友
跳舞吧,我的朋友纳特度 请保持那种舞姿
我跳舞时从不会累,烦恼都抛开
现在我该抛开它们了
那只鸽子的同伴正跳著...
是这个吗? -是
Is this the one? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
科拉瑟女士,克罗托内的人刚打来
Ms. Colace? They just called from Crotone.
卡洛寇斯寇父女正抵达帕利亚雷勒
Carlo Cosco and his daughter just arrived in Pagliarelle.
有说是否有人跟监他们吗?
Are they being monitored?
他们只有监视她爸爸
They're only monitoring the father.
狄妮丝也要监视 -是
They need to monitor Denise. - Yes.
给我在米兰讯问她的那位警佐的电♥话♥
Get me the number for the officer who interviewed her in Milan.
他叫佩提 -好的
His name is Perti. - Okay.
谢谢
Will do.- Thanks.
科拉瑟女士,我们周五下班后要去喝酒
Ms. Colace, we're going out for a drink
庆祝我的生日
on Friday for my birthday.
妳要一起来吗?
Would you like to come?
我不能去,谢谢邀请
I can't, but thank you.
还有生日快乐 -谢谢
And happy birthday. - Thank you.
(卡拉布里亚区,帕利亚雷勒)
那不是弗朗切斯科吗?
Who is that? Francesco? - Yeah.
那小子买♥♥了新的摩托车
The asshole got himself a nice new scooter.
(地方选举) (2008年6月10日)
一切都还好吗? -都很好,卡洛
Good times. Finally here.
嘿,孩子们。 一切都好? - 一切都好,卡罗。
Hey there, boys. Everything all right? - Everything's all right, Carlo.
闻到了吗?
Ah! Do you smell that?
柳橙和山区的味道
The oranges, the mountains.
是啊,还有羊大便
Yeah, and the goat shit.
你们有好好当虔诚的基♥督♥徒吧?
Are you behaving like good Christians?
你♥爸♥爸好吗? -他很好
How's your father? - Good.
替我问候他
Tell him I said hi.
保持警觉
Hey. Keep your eyes wide open.
是
I'm your man.
嘿,怎么样,老头? -我的朋友。 你好吗?
Hey. How's it going, old man? - My friend. How are you?
走
Hyah!
嗨,阿尼 -走,快走
Hey, Ni'. - Let's go. Let's go.
卡米涅
Hey, Carmine.
你知道狄妮丝下周就满十八岁了吗?
Did you know that Denise is turning 18 next week?
真的吗? -对
Oh, really? - Yeah.
要不要帮妳办个派对,狄妮丝? 妳喜欢派对吧?
Should we have a party, Denise? Don't you like parties?
不知道
I don't know.
我从没办过派对
I've never had one.
妳老爸会替妳办
Your father will take care of it.
艾杜 -卡洛
Edoardo. - Carlo.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
你似乎过得很好 -是,没啥可抱怨的
You look good, you know. - Yeah. I feel good.
感谢你为狄妮丝做的事
Thank you for what you're doing for Denise.
别见外,她是家人
Ah, come on, she's family.
记得妳的艾杜亚多姨丈吗?
Remember Uncle Edoardo?
她那时年纪很小
No, she was very young.
现在她都长大了,欢迎妳,狄妮丝
She's all grown up. Welcome, Denise.
你好
Hi.
嗨,玛莉莎
Hi, Marisa.
卡洛
Carlo.
不抱一下吗?来吧
Don't I get a hug?
妳看起来累坏了
You look worn out, you know.
有蕾亚的消息吗?
You haven't heard anything from Lea?
没有,她音讯全无
Nothing. Not a word. - Mmm.
狄妮丝 -嗨,玛莉莎阿姨
Denise. - Hi, Aunt Mari.
这里不大,但空间还够
It's not big, but it'll work.
我为妳清空了整个衣橱
I emptied the wardrobe for you.
原本的衣服可真多
So many clothes!
妳看
Here it is.
我得记得拿浴室用的毛巾给妳
I need to remind myself to bring you towels for the bathroom.
妳坐车过来累了吗?
Are you tired from the trip?
是
Yes.
不
No.
妳怎么哭了?
No tears...
我知道妳受了打击
I know you're hurting.
但妳不该哭
But you mustn't cry.
记得我上次在电♥话♥中说的话吗?
Do you remember what I told you on the phone?
我是认真的
I was serious.
妳妈妈生前爱妳胜过一切
Your mother loved you more than life itself.
而我们还活著
And we're still here, aren't we?
妳会饿吗?
Are you hungry?
妳太累了,得休息一会
You're too tired right now. You need to rest.
我去倒杯水给妳
I'll get you a glass of water.
他们唱了歌♥
They were all singing.
他们在车上唱了歌♥
Singing in the car.
他们还笑了 -别说了,狄妮丝
They were laughing. - Quiet, Denise.
有些事妳永远都不能提
There are certain things you can't talk about.Ever.
妳妈妈想要自♥由♥
Your mother wanted to be free.
她不愿放弃
She wouldn't give up.
这里的女人不被允许那样做
Women can't do that, not here.
但她很坚持
She would never bow her head.
如果想要自♥由♥,就得付出代价
If you want to be free, there's a price to pay.
妳见到她付出的代价了
You saw how she paid it.
如果她还活著呢?
What if she's still alive?
不 -如果他们把她藏在某处呢?
No. - What if they hid her somewhere?
如果她成功逃跑了呢?
What if she's managed to escape?
抱歉
Scuse me.
我看看
So...
怎么这么乱?被炸♥弹♥炸过吗?
What is this? Did a bomb go off inside this thing?
妳会在这里读完高中
You'll finish school here.
然后我们再讨论大学的事
And then we can talk about university.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表