剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
请妳离开吧
Maybe it's better if you leave.
请进
Come in.
妳决定好了吗?
Have you decided?
我无法待在这里,
I'm leaving. I can't stay here.
这是他掌控的城镇
It's his town.
谁知道他接下来会做什么
Who knows what he could do next?
东西都带齐了吗?
Do you have everything you need?
放心,我有衣服能穿
I have clothes to wear, Aunt Marisa.
那位律师在等妳吗?
And the lawyer is expecting you?
她厉害吗?个性坚强吗?
Is she any good? Is she tough?
是,她也很亲切
Yes, and she's also nice.
她不会要求我做不想做的事
She doesn't expect me to do anything I don't wanna do.
我们可能再也见不到面了
We might never see each other again.
妳妈妈会以妳为傲
Your mother would be proud of you.
(国家宪兵)
POLICE
狄妮丝,一切都顺利吗? -是
Denise, watch your head. - Thanks.
一切都还好吗? -是,谢谢
Is everything all right? - Yes, yes, thank you.
我女儿会把这全部吃光
My daughter would eat the whole thing.
安琪拉问你去卢卡的事了吗?
Did Angela tell you about Lucca?
是的,她说的
Yeah, sure. She did.
当然,开车去只要四小时,回程也是
It only takes four hours to drive there and four hours to return. It's no problem.
没问题 妳跟她说不能去,对吧?
You told her she can forget about it, right?
不,我说可以去
No, I told her yes.
我想让她开心,我想看见她笑
I want to make her happy. I want to see her laugh.
妳已经要送她回外婆家了,这还不够吗?
Mmm. You're already taking her back to Calabria. That's quite enough, right?
妳真的会那样做吗?
You're really gonna do that? - Enrico--
安利柯,够了
You're really gonna do that? - No.
妳要去哪里?朱瑟
Where are you going? Hey, Giusy.
安利柯,别说了,够了 -妳真的会那样做吗?
Enrico. - Think they'll forgive you?
孩子们都在,别说了
No, stop. The kids are here. Stop. - Are you really sure? Really?
妳认为他们会原谅妳吗?
I said stop. - You really think they'll forgive you?
他们都原谅你了,对 -我?是吗?
Well, they forgave you. - Me?
那我们就来谈谈这件事
Yes. - Really? Let's talk about this right now.
首先,我再也不能回到卡拉布里亚
First of all, I can never go back to Calabria. Ever.
而且我在他们眼里屁都不是
I don't mean shit to them, and they want me gone.
他们会让妳付出什么代价? 妳可是毕施家的人
Your name's Giuseppina Pesce. How are they gonna make you pay?
安利柯,你想怎么做都行
Enrico, you do whatever you want.
反正我要跟她一起去 然后带著孩子们回家
I'm going with her, and then I'm bringing us back home.
- End of story. - Forget it.
你劝我也没用 -别这样,我希望妳活著
This conversation's over. - All I want is for you to stay alive.
朱瑟
Come on, Giu.
我不会去送死,对 -是吗?去跟那些家伙说
Enrico, I'm not trying to die, all right? - Oh, yeah? Go tell those guys that. - No.
他们认为妳是婊♥子♥,等不及要杀了妳
They see you as a whore and can't wait to kill you.
别说了,够了 -妳好像没搞清楚,够了?
Will you cut it out? - You know who you're dealing with.
妳知道他们的一贯作风 -听著
Cut it out? You know how they are. - You-- You--
能好好听我说话吗?
Listen to me. Will you listen?
能么?
Will you?
我再也受不了了,我办不到
I can't take it anymore.
妳可以的 -不行
Yes, yes, you can. You can. - No. No.
我无法待在这里
I can't be here any longer.
被女儿讨厌 住在荒郊野外,
With my daughter, who hates me, out in the middle of nowhere.
我不想这样生活
It's unbearable.
你明白吗?
You see what I'm saying? They'll find me anyhow.
他们不管怎样都会找到我 他们知道我在哪
They know where I am. - How are they going to find you?
他们怎么会找到妳? -这你也很清楚
They always find me. You know that too.
这你也很清楚,安利柯
You know that too, Enrico.
然后会发生什么事?
Then what happens to my kids?
谁来照顾我的孩子?
Who is gonna take care of them?
谁来照顾他们?
Who do you think?
法♥院♥吗?你会照顾他们吗?
The prosecutor? Or maybe you?
他们需要一个家
My children need a family.
不
No.
他们需要的是妈妈
No, what they need is their mother.
别说了
Please stop.
希望他们会原谅我吧
Let's just hope they forgive me.
好吗?
Okay?
我能做什么?
What can I do?
告诉我能做什么 -你什么也做不了
Tell me what I can do. - Nothing.
我发誓我会去做 -不
I swear I'll do anything. - No.
我想度过快乐的一天
No-- No, all I want to have a nice day.
这样就好
To spend it with you.
跟你一起度过
Together.
别对我大声嚷嚷,去跟他打招呼,快去
嗨,爸爸
保罗来了,你要跟他打招呼吗?
(设为背景图片) (删除)
Set as background Delete
(警告) (删除)
Warning Delete
他骗了我,他天天都在骗我
He lied to me. Every damn day.
他只是在利用我
He used me, end of story.
那不一定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我亲了他
I kissed him.
真不敢相信我竟然那么做
I can't believe I did that. I was such an idiot.
首先,妳当时还不知道
First of all, you couldn't possibly know
卡米涅范图里诺跟此事有关
that Carmine Venturino was involved in this.
妳不知情
You couldn't have known that.
别责怪自己,妳该做的是控告他们
Don't blame yourself. Blame them instead.
要是我办不到呢?
What if I can't do it?
要是我不能坚持到底呢?
What if I can't go through with it?
要是我只想逃走呢?
What if I just want to run away?
我无法面对他
I won't be able to face him.
我无法跟他们同处一室
I can't be in the same room as them. I won't.
那就别勉强自己
Well, in that case don't.
我会陪著妳
Don't worry. I'll be with you.
我们只会替妳做最好的打算
We'll only do what's best for you, Denise.
我得搞清楚妈妈发生了什么事
I need to know what happened to my mother.
我得知道一切经过
I need to know all the details.
那样我才能有所行动
Only then will I be able to do anything.
我写说:「妈妈,我很高兴收到妳的电邮
I wrote, "Mom, I'm so happy to get your e-mail.
妳让我很惊喜
You made my heart skip a beat.
我也爱妳,我很想妳
I love you too. I miss you so much.
妳在哪里?」
Where are you?"
很好,亲爱的
That's very good, honey.
也许妳可以加上外婆一直在哭
Um, sweetheart, maybe you could add that Grandma cries all the time?
并写说她得回家
And write that she needs to come back home too.
因为谭雅,妳得记住 大家都希望妳妈妈回家
Because, Tania, remember that everyone wants Mom to come back home. All right?
但如果妳写下来会更好
But if you write it, honey, it will be nicer.
喂? -亲爱的,
Hello? - Sweet pea.
我是妈妈
It's Mom.
妈妈,真的是妳吗?
Mom! Is that you?
妳在学校吗,乖女儿? -对,我在学校
Are you at school, princess? -Yes, yes, I'm at school.
妳在哪里,妈妈?
And where are you, Mom?
我好想妳 -我也想妳
I miss you so much. -I miss you too.
妳这个提议真不错,开心吗?
You had a really good idea, you know? Are you happy?
真的要开四小时的车吗?
Is it really going to take four hours?
是妳要去卢卡的,车程就是四小时
Well, if you want to go to Lucca, it's four hours away.
(安娜科拉瑟)
狄妮丝、玛西女士,早安 -早安
Denise, Ms. Masi, good morning. - Good morning.
妳们之前见过苏菲亚了 -是
You've met Sofia before. - Yes.
妳们好
Hello.
我们会把知道的全告诉妳 包含我们手上的所有证据
We'll tell you everything we know. All the evidence we've gathered.
但如果妳希望我停止,请随时跟我说
But if you want me to stop at any time, just tell me.
好
Okay.
狄妮丝,这个过程不容易
Denise, this won't be easy.
她知道
She knows that.
好,那我们开始吧
All right. Let's get started.
我们设法拼凑出了以下几人的行踪
We've managed to, uh, piece together...
卡洛寇斯寇
Carlo Cosco's activity.
朱塞佩和维托寇斯寇
And that of Giuseppe and Vito Cosco...
马西莫萨巴蒂诺
Massimo Sabatino...
以及卡米涅范图里诺 时间从妳妈妈失踪当晚
and Carmine Venturino from the night your mother disappeared
一直到那之后的每一天
and from every day and night that followed.
我们整理出了当时的完整情况 以及详细的事发经过
We've constructed a complete picture and thorough sequence of events.
蕾娜塔伯母在等妳,快走吧
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表