剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
来,别担心,亲爱的
Come here. Don't worry, my love.
我听说妳几乎看完那些档案了
I hear you've almost finished looking through the archives.
是
Yes.
一百箱全看了?
All 100 boxes?
我对光荣会已经了如指掌
I'm now an expert in the way of the 'ndrangheta'.
那妳有何看法?
Care to share some insights?
之后再告诉你
Soon. When I'm certain.
那是朋友送的礼物,有助于放松心情
They're gifts from friends. I find them... relaxing.
希望雪晶球是妳唯一的癖好
I hope snow globes are your only vice.
做我们这行的很容易成为攻击目标
In our line of work, we easily become targets.
他们在盯著妳 他们知道妳的名字、长相和每个动作
They're watching you. They know your name, your face, your every move,
甚至是妳现在穿的衣服,
even down to the clothes you're wearing,
他们无所不知
and your perfume. They know everything.
如果恐吓不管用
If intimidation doesn't work,
他们会尽其所能毁掉妳的名声
they will do everything in their power to discredit you.
你是指光荣会还是我的同事?
Are you talking about my peers or the 'ndrangheta?
我不怕死亡威胁
I'm not afraid of death threats.
真有胆量
Good for you.
妳可能有兴趣知道 蕾亚加罗法洛被报失踪了
You might be interested to know Lea Garofalo has been reported as missing.
这是坏消息
That is really bad news.
对了,接下来要跟地方检察官开会
The prosecutors' meeting is coming up soon.
我期待妳的报告
I'll be expecting your report.
好的
Of course.
(一位忧心母亲致总统的公♥开♥信♥)
(蕾亚加罗法洛)
狄妮丝,早餐准备好了
Denise! Breakfast is ready.
我妈妈说妳得吃点东西
Mama says you have to eat something.
我知道她是妳妈妈 但这样做实在太糟糕了
I know she's your mother, but what a terrible thing to do.
在半夜不告而别,让妳这么担心
To walk off in the middle of the night and put you through so much worry.
妈妈 -不过我是不意外...
Mama! - Not that I'm surprised--
妈妈,别说了
Stop it, Mama.
她和整个家族断绝联♥系♥
She washed her hands of the whole family
对坐牢的丈夫不闻不问
and left her husband to rot in prison.
蕾亚对任何人都无情无义
Lea never had any loyalty to anyone.
她很自私 -妈妈
She only cares about herself. - Mama!
怎么回事?妳在说什么?
What happened? What are you talking about?
蕾亚加罗法洛,她又失踪了
Lea Garofalo. She's gone missing again.
什么时候? -你那时睡死了
When was this? - When you were sleeping.
卡洛在找她,他报♥警♥说她失踪了
Carlo's looking for her. He reported her missing to the police.
报♥警♥?警♥察♥怎么说?
The police? What did they say?
他们叫他通报失踪人口
They told him to file a missing persons report.
警♥察♥不会管这种事
They don't give a fuck.
喂? -喂?狄妮丝,妳听得见吗?
Hello? -Hello, Denise? Can you hear me?
玛莉莎阿姨 -怎么回事?妳在哪里?
Aunt Marisa? -What's going on? Where are you?
一切都还好吗?
Is everything fine?
妳妈妈不接电♥话♥,
Your mother isn't answering her phone.
不好,妈妈失踪了
No, everything's not fine. Mom has gone missing.
昨晚她跟我爸去吃晚餐 现在我们找不到她
Last night she went out with my dad. We don't know where she is right now.
她跟卡洛单独出门?
She went out with Carlo? By herself?
对
Yes.
她怎么会做这种蠢事?
How could she do something so stupid?
(地方选举) (2008年6月10日)
她在想什么?妳竟然没阻止她?
What was she thinking? And you let her do it?
爸爸看起来很和善
Well, he was being so nice.
狄妮丝啊
Oh, Denise.
妳现在自己一个人吗?
Denise, are you alone?
不 -妳跟他们在一起?
No. -Are you with them?
对 -他们听得到妳说话吗?
Yes. -Can they hear you?
应该听不到
No, I don't think so.
妳什么都别说,仔细听我的话
Don't say a word. Listen to me carefully.
是他们让她失踪的
They've made her disappear.
妳可能就是下一个,懂吗?
You cannot be next. Do you understand?
狄妮丝,懂了就回答我
Denise, tell me you understand.
是
Yes.
完整回答我
Say it.
是,我懂
Yes, I understand.
妳妈妈生前爱妳胜过一切
Your mother loved you more than life itself.
生前?
Loved?
妳要小心,狄妮丝
Be careful, Denise.
谁打电♥话♥给妳?
Who was that?
我的玛莉莎阿姨 她一直试著联络我妈,她很担心
My Aunt Marisa. She's been trying to call my mother. She's worried.
我们当然都很担心
Well, yes. We're all worried, of course.
卡洛会找到她的,相信我
Carlo will find her. Trust him.
她一定会回来,妳等著
She will definitely come back, just wait.
(卡拉布里亚区,帕利亚雷勒)
是,他才十二岁就当毒贩
什么叫其他人也都一样?
没错,大♥麻♥、大♥麻♥树脂...各种毒品都有
务必请他看完我要妳转达的事
Please make sure he reads everything I told you.Of course!
告诉他我妹妹真是傻得可以 才会当你们的证人
Tell him that my sister was stupid enough to become your witness back then.
她做事不经大脑,但她很勇敢
She has no brains, but she has balls.
而你们辜负了她
And you didn't do anything for her!
你们给了她一切承诺 却把她当垃圾一样丢弃
You promised her the world and then discarded her like garbage!
厉害,你们看他多帅
Awesome, look how handsome he is
(卡拉布里亚区,罗萨诺)
(DTO工厂)
早安
Hello.
我现在只付得出这些
This is all I can afford at the moment.
安利柯,你怎么在这里?
What are you doing here, Enrico?
妳觉得呢?
What does it look like?
我在跟踪妳
I'm following you.
是我爸还是奇乔的主意?
Is this my dad or Ciccio's idea?
是妳爸
Your father's.
告诉他们我跑得太快 所以你跟丢了,拜托
Go back and tell them you lost me. I was going too fast. Please.
我需要一点喘息空间
I need to breathe.
(焦亚陶罗港)
Port of Gioia Tauro
克劳迪奥,动作快,我在赶时间
Let's make this quick, Claudio. I'm in a rush.
我只需要知道数量和品质
I just need to know quantity and quality.
这批货值得吗?
Did we get our money's worth?
这批货很纯
This stuff is pure.
好
Good.
你知道问题是什么吗?
You know what the problem is?
人们会开始好奇
People are going to wonder,
「这些该死的非洲人来这里干嘛?」
"What the fuck are all these Africans doing here?
他们会引来注意
"They attract attention.
你说得对,萨瓦托 -他们的报酬只有食物
You're right, Salvatore.They work for food.
我才不在乎那些脏鬼
I don't give a damn. They stink.
他们让我们省很多钱,是廉价劳工
They save us a lot of money. They're cheap labor.
跟什么相比省很多钱?
A lot of money compared to what?
我不认为有问题,这只是在做生意
I don't see a problem. It's just business.
让我告诉你问题是什么 他们都是年轻男人
I'll tell you what the problem is. They're young men.
而年轻男人呢
What do young men think about? One thing!
满脑子只想跟女人上♥床♥
Young men think about fucking women.
那就是问题所在
That's what the problem is. That's it.
朱瑟
Giusy!
怎么了?一切都顺利吗?
What's up? Everything okay with you?
是,克劳迪奥很满意
Yes. Claudio is happy.
保护费呢?
And the donations?
都在这里
It's all here.
很好
Good.
我们最近太宽宏大量了
We've been too generous.
妳爸爸想提高5%的保护费
Your father wants another 5%.
太多了
That's too much.
相信我,那太多了
Trust me, it's too much.
有些店会倒闭,之后怎么办?
Some businesses will close, and then what happens?
看吧,跟我说的一样,朱瑟很聪明
You see? That's exactly what I said. Giusy is smart.
够了
Enough.
照我说的做
Just do as I tell you.
爸爸,那样做很蠢
Come on. It's a mistake.
妳上次去找罗可是什么时候?
When was the last time you visited Rocco?
两周前
About two weeks ago.
别忘了做妻子的本分
Never forget that you are a wife.
我怎么忘得了?
How could I forget that?
既然我来了,我想请你们给点建议
And while I'm here, maybe you could give me some advice, you know?
我下次去找他时该擦口红吗?
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表