剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
The next time I pay him a visit, should I wear lipstick or not?
我擦口红时他说我像婊♥子♥
Honest question, because when I do, he says I look like a whore,
不擦的话他又说像男人婆
and when I don't, he tells me I look like a man
朱瑟
Giusy!
我该怎么做?
What should I do then?
朱瑟
That's enough, Giusy.
妳还是闭嘴吧
Shut up.
去喂妳的孩子们吃饭
Go on, feed your children.
真棒的建议
Good advice.
她话太多了
She talks too much.
不过她办事很牢靠
She's good at her job though.
嗨,妈妈 -嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mama. - Hi, Mama.
怎么?你们没等我就开饭了吗?
So? Did you start without me?
外婆说要开饭的
Yeah. Grandma said we should start.
孩子们都饿坏了
Of course we started, the children were starving.
他们一定是上学太认真了
That must be because they've been studying too hard at school.
是啊 -对吧?
Right. - Is that it?
妳迟到了,妈妈,我们都开始担心了
You're late, Mama. We were getting worried.
是吗?
You were? - Mm-hmm.
你们很担心吗?真抱歉
Were you worried? I'm sorry.
今天在学校怎么样?有认真上课吗?
So guys, how was school today? Did you do your best?
没有 -我们上课有什么意义?
No. - What's the point anyway?
他们只要会读写就够了
As long as they learn how to read and write.
上学很重要
School is important.
怎么了?今天在学校发生什么事?
What's wrong? What happened today at school?
老师刁难我
My teacher gave me a hard time.
刁难?为什么?
A hard time? Why is that, sweetie?
她一直说:「安静点,艾丽莎,安静...」
Mmm. Because she always tells me, "Elisea, stay quiet. Elisea, stay quiet."
那她为什么那样说呢?
Why do you think she says that to you?
因为我太吵了 -因为妳太吵了
Because I make too much noise. - Because you make too much noise, correct.
太聒噪了,如果妳那样...
And if you do that--
妳太多嘴了,太吵了,朱瑟
You talk too much! Too much noise, Giusy!
太吵了
Too much noise!
对妳现在的生活多点感恩 否则妳会后悔,懂吗?
You be grateful for the life you have, or you will lose it. Is that clear?
拿去,转交给罗可
Take this. Make sure that Rocco gets it.
然后把这里清干净
And clean up this mess!
把这里清干净,学会闭上妳的嘴
Clean up this mess and learn to hold your tongue!
否则下次被摔在地上的就是妳
Otherwise, next time it will be you who's thrown across the floor.
听懂了吗?
Have I made myself clear?
听懂了吗?
Yes or no?
是,是 -懂了
Yes, yes. Yes!
干嘛?乖乖吃饭,吃得壮一点,快吃
What? Eat up and grow strong. Eat!
外公说得对
Your grandfather is right.
你们的妈妈话太多了
Your mother talks too much.
她太固执己见
She has too much to say.
把饭吃完
Finish it.
你还在玩吗? -对
My God!Are you still at it? - Yeah.
可别中风了
Try not to have a stroke.
你滚吧
Get lost!
(马西莫酒吧)
(奈奇尼苦酒)
嗨,卡洛
Hey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
狄妮丝正要过来,注意一下
Denise is on her way. - Keep a lookout.
好,没问题 -不然她可能找不到这家酒吧
Yeah, yeah, of course. Sure. - She might get lost, all right. Hmm?
是,不用担心,交给我
Don't worry. I'll take care of it. It's okay.
她可能会问你有没有见过她妈
Also, she might ask you if you've seen her mother.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我正在尽力找她
I'm doing all I can, you know, to find her.
当然,卡洛,这我知道
Of course, I know. I know that, Carlo.
我可以信任你吧?
I can trust you, can't I?
尽管信任我,卡洛
Sure.
嗨,狄妮丝,妳找到我们了
Hey, Denise. Uh, you found us.
妳爸爸很担心,狄妮丝
Your father was worried. Denise?
爸爸
Papa?
嗨,乖女儿,怎么了?妳迷路了吗?
Hey, princess. What happened? Did you get lost?
警♥察♥在外面
There are police officers outside.
警♥察♥在外面?他们想干嘛?
The police are outside? What do they want?
他们打了电♥话♥给我
They called.
他们要我到警局说明事发经过
They want me to go with them to the station, tell them what happened.
我说我得先跟你谈谈
I told them I needed to speak to you first.
他们没说要等四十八小时吗?
Didn't they say we needed to wait for 48 hours?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
可以快点处理这件事吗?
Can we get it over with, please?
好,走吧,我们去把这女人找出来
Yeah, let's do it. Let's-- Let's go find this woman. Right?
我们刚叫了一些食物,先吃点...
We've just ordered some food. Let's eat first and then--
你没听见我的话吗? 我们要去警局尽快处理这件事
Didn't you hear me? We're going to the police station to get this over with.
(国家宪兵)
走吧
Come on.
继续走
Go on.
我必须陪她进去 -这不会很久
She's not going in without me.It shouldn't take long.
我不管,我不会让她独自进去
It doesn't matter. I won't let her go in alone.
恕难从命
That's not possible.
她年纪还小,只有十七岁,她是我女儿
She's still a child. She's only 17. She's my daughter.
我需要跟狄妮丝单独谈话 -我不准
I need to speak with Denise alone. - No, not a chance.
这恐怕是必要程序 -这...
I'm afraid it's necessary.
爸爸,没关系
It's okay, Papa.
等等,我太太是丢下我跑走
No, it's not okay. My wife walked out on me.
我是最后见到她的人
I-- I'm the last person to have seen her.
我才是证人,你得跟我谈 或跟我们俩一起谈
I'm your witness. You need to talk to me. Or-- Or talk to the both of us.
寇斯寇先生,侦讯时有女警全程陪同
Mr. Cosco, there will be a policewoman present during the entire interview.
我是说她只是个孩子,受了很大的惊吓
What I mean is she's only a child. She's upset.
我恐怕得坚持这么做
I'm afraid I must insist.
我是最后见到她的人,
I saw her last. I-- I should be the witness!
我才是证人
I'm the witness!
狄妮丝,如果妳感到不舒服,就立刻走人
Denise, if you feel uncomfortable, you get up and walk out.
知道吗?
You got that? Okay?
你们这么做是错的
You're making a mistake.
请冷静
Calm down, please.
这边请
This way.
怎样?我不能站著吗?
What? I can't stay standing up?
不行
No.
很好
Good.
我要告知妳,妳提供的所有资讯
I want you to know that all the information you provide
都将被严格保密
will be kept strictly confidential.
苏菲亚是我们反黑♥手♥党♥小组的成员
Sofia is part of our anti-mafia unit.
狄妮丝
Denise.
妳的阿姨玛莉莎加罗法洛 报案说妳妈妈失踪了
Your aunt, Marisa Garofalo, has reported your mother as missing.
她告知当地警♥察♥ 蕾亚曾经加入证人保护计划
She informed the local authorities that Lea was in the witness protection program.
我妈妈跟我感情很好
My mother and I are really close.
她绝不会像那样丢下我
She would never leave me like that.
我们躲藏了七年
We've been hiding for seven years,
四处搬家
moving from place to place.
一直相依为命
Always together.
我以为我们很安全
I thought we were safe.
我以为他会原谅她
I thought he would forgive her.
又来了?又来了?
Come on, come on, come on!
Come on!
妳爸爸在等妳
Your father is waiting for you.
妳想留在他身边吗?
Do you intend to stay with him?
我没有其他地方可去
I have nowhere else to go.
我可以帮妳找地方住
I can find you a place.
不用了
No.
他不管怎样都会找到我
It's no use. He would find me.
他总是找得到
No matter what, he always does.
你们谈什么谈这么久?
The fuck were you talking about all this time?
嗯? -没什么
Nothing. - Nothing?
没什么?
You sat with your ass on that chair the whole time
妳坐在那里这么久什么也没说吗?
and you didn't tell him a thing?
他问我发生了什么事,我照实回答
He asked me what happened and I told him.
是吗?妳说了什么?
Yeah? What did you tell him?
我说了事实,说了你告诉我的事
The truth. I told him what you told me.
事实?
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表