剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自真实故事)
Based on a true story.
(部分角色及事件)
Some characters and events have been fictionalized
(依剧情需要而调整)
for narrative purposes.
(罗马) (2009年11月)
Rome, November 2009
妳喜欢新律师吗?
This new lawyer...
妳信任她吗?
Do you trust her?
是,我信任她
Yes, I do.
嗨,蕾亚 -嗨,达莉亚
Hi, Lea. - Hi, Dalia.
嗨,狄妮丝 -嗨
Hi, Denise. - Hi.
妳确定要去那里吗?
Are you sure you want to take this trip?
妳有我的手♥机♥号♥码
You have my number.
万一出事就立刻打给我,知道吗?
If anything happens, call me. Understood?
知道
Understood.
妈妈,没事的
Mama, it'll be fine, okay.
我想跟妳一起去米兰
You and me in Milan.
我知道
I know.
我去透透气
I'm gonna get some fresh air.
狄妮丝
Denise.
我要妳妈妈每天打电♥话♥
Your mother needs to call me every day.
并传简讯给我,好吗?
Or leave me a message. Sound good?
提醒她这很重要
Remind her that she must.
好,我很高兴有妳在,妈妈需要妳
I will. I'm glad you're here. Mama likes you.
这个给妳,剩下最后一颗
This is for you. It's my last one.
谢谢,妳真好
Thank you. You're very sweet.
妳觉得我爸妈会复合吗?
Do you think my parents will get back together?
我能理解妳希望他们复合 但我认为不可能
I understand you want them to, but I really don't think so.
一、二、三、四、五
One, two, three, four, five,
六、七、八、九、十
six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
11、12、13、14、15 16、17、18、19、20
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
21、22、23、24、25 26、27、28、29、30
21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30.
没有脉搏,一、二、三、四、五、六...
No pulse. One, two, three, four, five, six--
♪ Ninna ninna, ninna ninna neda ♪
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
盖塔诺
Gaetano!
来亲一下姑姑
Come give your aunt a kiss.
你长大好多
You're growing up so much!
跟你♥爸♥小时候真像
You look just like your papa.
盖塔诺,外公在家吗?
Gaetano, is your grandpa home?
他在里面,在地下室
He's in the cellar.
你知道你以后要住我家吗?
Did you know you're going to be staying at my house now?
我妈妈在哪里?警方逮捕她了吗?
Has Mama been arrested?Did the police arrest her?
对
Angela, honey. Yes.
他们带走了妳妈、妳外婆和很多人
They took your mother, your grandma. They took everyone.
但一切都会解决的
But we're dealing with it.
现在得靠我们女人了
It's up to us women now.
安琪拉,看著姑姑
Angela, look at me. Look at your aunt.
妳有毕施家和帕拉亚家的血统
You are half Pesce, half Palaia.
妳是其中最坚强的一个
You couldn't be stronger.
我想向帕拉亚家族致歉
I would like to apologize to the Palaia family.
罗可值得比我女儿更好的人
Rocco deserved much better than my daughter.
朱瑟碧娜是个婊♥子♥
She has behaved like a whore.
我女儿会因为让家族蒙羞而付出代价
And she will answer for the shame she has brought to my door.
她的孩子将交由安洁拉帕拉亚照顾
The children will stay with Angela Palaia.
因为他们得跟爸爸的家族更亲近点
They need to be closer to their father's family.
那个男孩有点软弱
The boy is too soft.
我们得矫正他
He needs to learn.
这全是他们妈妈的错
Of course, this is all their mother's fault.
她在脖子上套了索,企图上吊
She put a noose around her neck and tried to hang herself.
我以为光荣会的女人会更守戒律
I expected more steel from an 'ndranghetista.
但她的情况本来就很特殊
But there is nothing normal about her case.
总之,她的牢房♥现在有监视器
We have a camera inside her cell.
好
Good.
我会去找她谈,提醒她还有其他选择
I'll talk to her. I'll remind her of her options.
安娜,成为污点证人要经历万般挣扎
Anna, becoming a witness is a tough decision.
这全得由她自己决定
A decision only she can make.
目前只要确保她平安活著就好
For now, we protect her and give her time.
科拉瑟女士 -请进
Dottoressa? - Yes.
玛丽亚康雀塔卡乔拉又上线了
Maria Concetta Cacciola is back online.
她传了讯息给一个叫皮耶托的人
She has been messaging a man named Pietro.
他是谁?我们知道他吗?
Who is he? Do we know him?
我从没听过这个人
I've never heard of him.
我们查到他在汽车修理厂上班 跟光荣会没有关联
We know he works a normal job and has no ties to 'ndrangheta.
他要求跟她见面
He's asked her to meet him.
他是只传讯息给她,还是也会打电♥话♥?
Is she just sending messages or making calls?
目前只有传讯息
So far it's just been messages.
好,仔细盯著她
Okay, keep your eye on her.
她是朱瑟碧娜毕施的好姐妹
She's Giuseppina Pesce's friend.
走吧,孩子们,要迟到了,快
Let's go. Come on, kids. It's late. Come on.
妳的脸真倒胃口
God, you look terrible.
(来自皮耶托的新讯息)
(雀塔,妳消失了 我们不是要见面吗?)
什么事?
What's up?
妈妈呢?
Where's Mama?
她送孩子们去上学
Taking the kids to school.
大口呼吸吧,这可是海边的微风
Breathe it in! The Mediterranean breeze!
闻到了吗?
Smell it?
那是海盐的味道
That's the smell of sea salt.
能让人充满活力
Refreshing.
狄妮丝
Denise,
妳爸爸想看妳的笑容
your father wants to see you happy.
听他的话,多笑一点
Please, do him a favor and smile.
去见妳爸爸
Go see your father.
狄妮丝
Denise.
怎么样?
Hey.
看著我
Look at me.
我保证情况会好转
Things will get better. I promise.
明白吗?
You understand?
卡米涅在吗?他有陪著妳吧?
Is Carmine around? He's taking care of you, yes?
有 -大声点,狄妮丝
Yes. - I didn't hear you, Denise.
把刚才的话再说一次
Tell me what just came out of your fucking mouth
我连屁都没听清楚
because I didn't hear a thing you said.
我说有
I said yes.
好
Good.
我不知道妳听说了什么
I don't know what they told you,
但那都不是事实
but it's not true.
这全是一场误会
This is all a mistake.
我甚至不知道我为何被捕
I don't even know why I'm in here.
坎波巴索的警♥察♥抓错人了
Those Campobasso cops have the wrong guy.
总之我很快就会出狱
Anyway, I'll be out soon.
我们不久后就能重聚
So we'll be together before long.
我的乖女儿
My princess.
离我远一点
Leave me alone.
但我不想要
I don't want to.
怎么了,狄妮丝?
What's wrong, Denise?
我办不到
I can't take it anymore.
办不到什么?
Take what anymore?
我无法过这种生活
I can't live like this.
我被迫坐在那里,听他说一切都没事
I had no choice but to sit there
一切都会解决
and listen to him tell me everything's fine, that it'll all be fine.
说什么也没发生,我是他的乖女儿
That nothing ever happened, and I'm his princess.
他因为企图杀害我妈而坐牢 现在却矢口否认
He's in prison for trying to kill my mother and he says nothing's happened.
狄妮丝,妳不能说那些话
No, Denise. You can't talk like that.
为什么?我就是想说
Why not? I want to talk like that!
好,那就对我说,别让其他人听到
You can talk like that in front of me but that's it.
我想念她,
I miss her.
我想念我妈妈
I miss my mother.
我希望她还活在世上
And I wish she was still alive.
过来,别哭
Come here. Hey.
请让我们单独谈话
Please give us a moment alone.
妳感觉如何,毕施女士?
How are you feeling, Mrs. Pesce?
妳想找人谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk to someone?
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表