剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
他们在检查车辆
They're checking cars.
为什么?
But why?
不知道
I don't know.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
妳不用担心,好吗?
You have nothing to worry about. Okay? Huh?
我们没什么好躲藏的
We've got nothing to hide.
女士,请下车,跟我们走
Ma'am, step out of the vehicle. Come with us.
为什么? -请告诉我原因
Why? - Can you tell me why, please?
不用担心,跟我们走
Don't worry about it. Come with us.
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗? -走吧
Can you tell me what-- - What're you doing?
这是怎么回事? - 快点。
What's going on? - Come on.
听我说,我... -走吧
Listen to me. I'm-- - Come on. Let's go.
我是朱瑟碧娜毕施
I'm Giuseppina Pesce. - Mm-hmm.
我是污点证人
I'm a state's witness.
我们正要回庇护所,我现在住在庇护所
We're going back to the safe house. I'm staying in a safe house.
我正要回去,而且快来不及了
I'm-- I'm going back there and I'm late too.
不用担心 -你听见了吗?
Ma'am, calm down. - Are you listening to me?
别担心 -我女儿在这里,安琪拉
Don't worry about it. - My daughter is here. Angela.
跟我走 -听见了吗?安琪拉
Come with us. - Did you hear what I just said? Angela!
朱瑟 -安琪拉
Giusy! - Angela!
朱瑟
Giusy!
科拉瑟女士 -是
Ms. Colace? - Yes?
我们刚拦下一名女子 她说她是朱瑟碧娜毕施
We just arrested a woman who claims to be Giuseppina Pesce.
太好了,这真是好消息,队长
Excellent. Excellent news, Captain. Excellent news.
现在请你逮捕她
Now I'd like you to remand her in custody, please.
她违反了证人保护计划的规定
She broke the rules of the witness protection program.
我会下指示把她转送到雷焦
I'll file an order ASAP to have her transferred to Reggio
将她再次监禁
and then reincarcerated.
我对你和你的团队感激不尽,队长
I'll never be able to thank you enough, Captain.
You and your whole team, of course.
很高兴为妳效力,科拉瑟女士
We're happy to have been of help, Ms. Colace.
贝特莉莎,
Okay, Beatrice.
去准备一份声明给她的律师和媒体
Now prepare right away a statement for her lawyer and for the press.
说明依照规定
Say that in accordance with regulations,
朱瑟碧娜毕施必须被单独监禁三周
Giuseppina Pesce must remain in solitary confinement for three weeks.
软禁得延后
For now, house arrest will have to wait.
单独监禁?
You want her in the hole?
那样她才不会有访客
That way she won't have any visitors.
我不希望妳担心,我原谅妳了
I don't want you to worry. I forgive you.
我们都原谅妳了
We all forgive you.
家人不会背弃家人,我们血脉相连
Family doesn't turn their back on family. You're the blood of my blood.
妳很安全 妳回家后就会知道自己是安全的
You're safe. And when you come back home, you'll know you're safe.
妳爸爸说的是实话
Your dad is telling the truth.
妳跟警♥察♥说了什么?
What did you tell the cops?
那重要吗?反正雀塔什么也不知道
Is that important? Cetta doesn't know anything at all.
我们会带妳回家,让妳跟律师谈谈
We're bringing you home. That way we'll have you talk with the lawyer.
不到一周妳就会开心起来 罗萨诺会回归平静
Within a week, you'll be happy, Rosarno will be quiet again,
再也不会有人谈论妳
and no one will be talking about you anymore.
我们都会很开心,雀塔
And we'll all be very happy, Cetta.
我去一下洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
妳不在时谭雅和萝莎芭快难过死了
Tania and Rosalba are dying without you in the house.
发誓妳会收回所有供词,雀塔
Swear to me you'll take everything back, Cetta.
快发誓 -妈妈,别说了,够了
Swear it. - Mom, stop it. That's enough.
不,我要继续说,雀塔,看著我,看著我
No, I won't stop. I won't stop, Cetta. Look at me. Look at me!
如果妳想离开,现在就快走
If you want to leave, leave. Do it. Leave right now.
我不会阻止妳,妳想怎样就怎样
I won't stop you. Do whatever you want.
但妳不会得到孩子,我不会给妳孩子
But you won't get the kids. Not the kids. No.
妳要我原谅妳,我原谅妳了
You asked me to forgive you, and I forgive you.
但妳得先为我们做点事情
But first, you will have to do something for us.
这些是朱瑟碧娜毕施
These are copies of the letters
今早收到的信件影本
Giuseppina Pesce received this morning, ma'am.
都是她的家人寄来的
They're all from her family.
他们在对她施压
They're putting pressure on her, Ms. Colace.
包括她的丈夫和孩子
Including her husband and her children.
我的小游客,我以为你对监狱过敏,
My Little Tourist, I thought you were allergic to jail,
但我想我错了。
but I guess I was wrong.
他们显然原谅她了
Apparently they've forgiven her.
现在他们都很爱她
Now they all love her.
「亲爱的妈妈,妳好吗?
"Dear Mom, how are you?
我希望妳没事,虽然那不太可能
I hope you're all right, though I don't think you are.
妳做的事让我很生气
I'm furious at what you're doing.
我知道妳想念我们,我们也想念妳
I know that you miss us, and we miss you too,
但妳不该重蹈覆辙
but it makes no sense to make the same mistake twice.
妳只为了自己著想,而不是我们
You act in your own best interest. Not in ours.
妳让我们离开家人是一种伤害
You hurt us when you took us away from the family.
我想跟妳在一起 因为我爱妳,妳是我的妈妈
I want to be with you because I love you and you're my mom,
但妳正在对家人恩将仇报」
but you're biting the hand that feeds you again."
很好,写得很好
Perfect. Well done.
如果妳妈妈打来,就说妳已经当她死了
And if your mother calls, Angela, tell her that she's dead to you.
跟我来
Come with me.
雀塔
Cetta.
今天我要妳打扫阁楼
I want you to clean the attic today.
把地板刷干净
You're going to scrub the floor.
要刷得闪闪发亮
It's going to shine when you're done with it.
明白吗?
Understood?
♪ Ninna ninna, ninna ninna neda ♪
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine, what did you do ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
♪ Come on, sleep Come and take my baby for an hour ♪
♪ Then bring her back to me ♪
♪ Come, sleep, don't be long ♪
♪ The hour is late And Mommy needs to work ♪
我只想来告诉你...
I just wanted to tell you...
我不怕
that I'm not scared.
妳不怕什么?
What aren't you scared of?
你
Of you.
妳为何会害怕自己的爸爸?
And why should you be scared of your father?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我很快就会出狱
I'll be out soon,
到时我们就能重聚
and we'll be together.
好吗?
Hmm?
想知道我对妳妈妈做了什么吗?
Do you want to know what I did to your mother?
这就是我对她做的事
This is what I did to her.
救命,救救我女儿 我女儿受伤了,她在车上
Help! Help my daughter! My daughter's hurt! Here, in the car!
快来,她受伤了,她在这里 在这里,她是我女儿
Come here, she's hurt! She's over here. She's over here.
快救救她,帮帮我
Help her! Help her.
怎么回事? -我们在她身边发现一个塑胶瓶
What happened? - We found a plastic bottle next to her.
她一定是喝了它,那是盐酸,在车上
She must have drunk it. It was hydrochloric acid. It's in the car.
请救救她,拜托帮帮忙
Please, save her! Do something, please!
我要谢谢妳来看我
I have to thank you for coming here.
还要谢谢妳把我送到这里
And I also have to thank you for putting me in here.
我想再次跟妳合作
I want to cooperate again.
我想再次成为证人,以免被软禁
I want to be a witness again before-- before going on house arrest.
请告诉我妳可以帮我
And I need to know that you can help me.
我凭什么继续相信妳?
Why should I still trust you?
我知道妳现在很难相信我,但情况不同了
I know right now it's hard to-- to trust me, but things are different.
现在情况不同了
Things are different now.
哪里不同?
And so what's changed?
我收到了安琪拉的信
I-I-I got a letter from Angela.
她在信上叫我回家
In that letter, she said I needed to come home,
还威胁我不能再当证人
and then she threatened me against being a witness anymore.
但我知道那不是她写的,绝对不是她
But I know she didn't write it. I know she didn't write it.
那不是她的话,而是他们的
Those words weren't hers. They were their words.
是他们叫她写下那封信 我不能让那种事再次发生
They gave her the words to write, and I can't let that happen again here.
我无法允许
I can't let it happen again.
妳说得对,我的孩子必须在我身边
And you were right. My kids need to be with me.
他们只需要我
Only with me.
妳现在可以作证吗?
Are you up to it now, Giusy?
可以
Yes.
这是很棒的消息
Well, that's great news.
不幸的是,我也有坏消息要告诉妳
Unfortunately, I also have some bad news for you.
玛丽亚康雀塔卡乔拉回家了
Maria Concetta Cacciola went back home.
她去世了
She's dead.
她喝下了盐酸
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表