剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自真实故事)
Based on a true story.
(部分角色及事件)
Some characters and events have been fictionalized
(依剧情需要而调整)
for narrative purposes.
(庇护所) (2009年5月,坎波巴索)
Safe-House CAMPOBASSO - May 2009
我是洗衣机维修人员
I'm here to fix the washing machine.
你好,请进
Hi, come in. Please.
这边请,它的灯会亮 但按下按钮后
This way. The light comes on but when I press the buttons,
却没反应
it doesn't work.
我检查看看
Let me have a look.
机龄多久了?
How old is it?
我不...
Well, I don't know--
妈妈 去死吧,妳这婊♥子♥
Mama? - Whore!
妈妈
Mama!
滚开
Fuck off!
滚开
Fuck off!
妈妈,妈妈
Mama.Mama.
摇啊摇,摇啊摇
♪ Ninna ninna, ninna ninna neda ♪
野狼吃下小羊
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine, what did you do ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
♪ Come on, sleep Come and take my baby for an hour ♪
♪ Then bring her back to me ♪
(酒吧)
兄弟,请给我一瓶汽水
Hey. A soda, please.
马上来
Right away.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直在找妳
I've been looking for you.
是你拿走的
You took it, didn't you?
什么? -我的手♥机♥
Took what? - My phone.
不
No.
不是我拿的
I didn't do it.
我妈妈的声音存在我的语♥音♥信箱里
It had my mother's messages.
还有她的讯息、照片
Her photos.
他为什么要做这种事?
Why would he do something like that?
他怎么可以叫人偷走我的手♥机♥?
How could he ask someone to do something like that?
狄妮丝,妳得将手♥机♥开机,好吗?
Denise. You need to turn on your new phone. You have to.
他会打给妳,而妳必须接
He'll call you, and every time he does, you have to pick up.
你点的汽水
Here's your soda.
妳要喝吗?
Try it.
不了,谢谢
No!
很好喝
It tastes really good.
我爷爷以前总是在周六买♥♥汽水给我
My grandpa would always buy me one on weekends.
好感人的故事
Good story.
我很担心妳
I was worried about you.
我一直关心著妳
I've been thinking about you.
你爱上老大的女儿了? -天啊,不,狄妮丝
Oh, God, no, Denise.
不是那样 -那是怎样?
It's not like that. - What is it then?
我想到一件我们能一起做的事
I just thought of something we could do together.
走吧
Come on.
快来
Let's go.
我要做披萨给妳吃,狄妮丝 保证让妳惊艳
I'm gonna make you pizza, Denise, that'll blow your mind.
女士,妳好吗?
Evening, ma'am.
进来吧,小心阶梯
Come in. Watch your step, okay?
往这边
This way.
好,狄妮丝
So, Denise.
我教妳秘诀
Here's the secret.
先洒点面粉
We lay out some flour.
重点是要把面团平均摊开
It's all about spreading out the dough evenly.
没人会喜欢破洞的披萨
No one likes a hole in the middle of their pizza.
是吗? -当然了,拜托
Oh, yeah? - Well, of course.
破洞的披萨是最糟糕的
A pizza with a hole in the middle is the worst thing that could happen.
被老板抓到会被立刻开除
If they catch you, they'll fire you on the spot.
就像那样,然后...
Like that, okay? So...
很好,用妳的指尖 对,就是那样,揉开它
Good. Use your fingertips. Good. Like that. Keep going. Knead the dough.
做得好,妳看 -真的耶
Well done. See? - It's true.
等等
Wait.
试著把面团推开,
Try to spread it open.
慢慢地,懂吗?
Slowly, you know?
给它一点空气,
Let it breathe.
它必须呼吸。
It has to breathe.
爸爸
Hi, Papa.
狄妮丝,妳终于接电♥话♥了 亏我买♥♥了新手♥机♥给妳
Hey. Denise. Is there a reason why you never pick up your phone.
过来。
Come on.
爸爸想天天跟妳联络,好吗,乖女儿?
Your father wants to hear from you every day, princess.
我想为妳做点浪漫的事
I want to do something nice for you.
什么事?
What's that?
我想买♥♥礼物送妳
I want to buy you a present.
不过得送好一点的
You know? Something nice, though.
可以吗?
Can I do that?
要看情况
It depends.
一束花? -不行
A bunch of flowers? - No.
那手环呢? -想都别想
A bracelet? - Don't even think about it.
你只能买♥♥牛奶巧克力给我
Buy me a cioccolata al latte.
否则他们会开始问 「那些花是谁给妳的?」
Otherwise they'll start asking questions. "Those flowers, who gave them to you?"
那会把我们逼疯 -可恶,我连送妳礼物都不行
It'll drive us crazy. - Shit, I can't even buy you a present.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
这些人怎么没在田里工作?
Why aren't these guys working in the fields?
这些该死的家伙
These fucking people.
他们在这里做什么? -安利柯,别惹事
What the fuck are they doing here? - Enrico, leave it alone.
这群穿破烂衣服的混♥蛋♥
Fuck these guys. Wearing their dirty clothes.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
我在这都能闻到你们的臭味
I can smell your stink from inside the car.
你干嘛?
Whoa. What the fuck? - Come on.
你们弄脏我的车了,小心点
Come on.
再说一次啊
What'd you say?
喂
Oh.
冷静点,继续开车 -下车
Calm down, Enrico. Keep driving.
你们要我下车吗?要我下车吗?
You piece of shit.
安利柯,安利柯
Come on. Enrico! Enrico!
滚开
You motherfucker! Fuck off!
你是怎么了?
Stop it, Enrico. What the fuck are you doing?
继续往前开,知道吗?
Are you serious right now?
安利柯,我们离开这里吧。我们现在就离开这里吧!
Enrico. Let's get out of here. Let's get out of here now!
我叫你开车,踩油门,快点
You bastards! Go to hell! - Drive... Drive.
没事,都结束了
It's all good.It's over.
你搞什么?
You stupid--
妳到底要我怎样?
What the fuck do you want from me?
我都道歉了
Giusy, I told you I'm sorry.
妳还要我怎样? -你像个蠢蛋一样
What the fuck was I supposed to do? - You acted like a dick and...
所以我是蠢蛋?是吗? -没错
So I was the dick? - ...you know it. Yes. Yes.
要是他们伤害妳呢?
What if they'd hurt you, huh?
所以你是想展现男子气概?
Oh, so you were trying to show how macho you are? Tough guy.
我不希望妳受伤
妳在气什么?能告诉我吗? -全部的事,安利柯
- No, I just didn't want you to get hurt. - Cut it out.
奇乔 -怎么回事?
Ciccio. - What's going on?
没事 -没事
Nothing. - No, nothing.
朱瑟碧娜在生我的气 -因为我差点杀了人
Giuseppina's pissed off at me because I almost killed some guy.
他开车撞人
With the car.
关好门窗,拉下窗帘 -为什么?
Close up now. Pull down the shutters. - Why?
因为那些穷鬼,现在外面满是饿坏的穷鬼
Fucking Africans, migrants that's why. Slumdogs. The streets are full of them.
对,我们在外面看到大约三十个 这些该死的蠢货
Uh, yeah, we saw about 30 of them. These fucking Blacks.
怎么回事?
what happened?
需要叫贝洛科家给他们食物吗?
Maybe you need to tell the Belloccos to feed them?
闭嘴,贝洛科家自己会处理
Shut up. The Belloccos know what they're doing.
去打电♥话♥,把我们的车全部从街上移走
Make the calls. Get the cars off the street. All of them.
动作快
And be quick.
这场小会议结束了
This little meeting is over.
你是个该死的蠢货
You're a fucking idiot.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
这是奇乔的决定
It's Ciccio's orders.
你得把他们全找出来,懂吗? -给我
You have to move all of them.
是,他们全部的人
Yes. Now, all of them, yeah.
好,对,现在
Okay, fine.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表