剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
你怎么说?
What do you say?
明白吗,狄妮丝?
Denise, do you hear me?
明白
Yes.
什么?我没听见,妳说什么?
I didn't hear you. Your lips moved.
明白了,没问题 -好
Yes, that's fine. - All right.
卡米涅会留在帕利亚雷勒
Carmine will stay here in Pagliarelle.
他会陪著妳
He'll keep you company.
来亲一下爸爸,过来
Now, come and give your father a kiss.
把行李收好
Put this stuff away.
怎么样?
So?
有新消息吗?
Any news?
怎么回事? -没事
What's going on? - Nothing.
孩子们渐渐长大了,盖塔诺想见你
The children are growing. Gaetano misses you.
我也是
I also miss you.
生意还好吗?
How are things going?
跟平常一样,
Same old, same old.
爸想卖♥♥更多柠檬
Pa wants to sell more lemons.
我听说寇斯寇处置了他老婆?
I heard that Cosco put his wife in her place?
我不清楚那件事
I wouldn't know.
那是她应得的下场
She had it coming.
把衣服解开
Open your shirt.
不要
No.
解一颗扣子就好
Just one button.
罗可,别这样
Rocco, no.
快嘛
Come on.
不要
No.
给我一点能幻想的画面,快解开
C'mon, give me something to think about. Open it.
解开妳的衬衫,两颗扣子就好
Open your shirt. Do it. Two buttons.
快解开
Open it.
那是什么?
What's that? Is it new?
太暴露了,妳为什么穿那种东西?
You can see everything. Why are you wearing that?
胸罩吗?你觉得我♥干♥嘛穿?
It's a bra, Rocco. Why do you think I'm wearing it?
我知道是胸罩,我是问妳干嘛穿那件
I know what it is. I want to know why you're wearing it.
我是穿给你看的,因为我知道你喜欢
I'm wearing it for you because I know that you like it.
天啊,罗可,你真是够了
My God, Rocco. You're too much.
这下你啥也看不到,满意没?
Are you happy? You can't see anything now.
妳在对谁说话? -嘿
Who do you think you're talking to? - Hey!
这里没事 -对,我要坐下了
Everything's fine! - Sit down.
好吧。
All right.
再等一下,我们很快就到
We'll be there soon.
由我决定在哪停车吗?
Should we make a stop?
停这里吧
Let's stop then.
好痛 -抱歉
Oh, sorry.
等等,好了
Wait.There.
抱歉,抱歉
I'm sorry.I'm sorry.
好,好
Okay, okay.
我们得小心一点
We've got to be careful.
是,被抓到我就死定了
Yeah. If they catch me, I'm dead.
但冒这个险很值得
But it's worth the risk.
妳真美
You're beautiful.
我们该走了
We should get going.
或者也可以再待一会
Or we go again?
奇乔,你没有自己家可回吗?
Ciccio, no home to go to?
妳跑去哪了?
Where have you been?
你知道的
You know where I have been.
妳的表亲生病了
Your cousin isn't doing well.
妳妈替他煮了一顿饭,妳送去给他
Your mother cooked him a meal. Take it to him.
现在去吗?
Do I have to go now?
不,明天早上去
No, in the morning.
再看看他有多饿
And see how hungry he is.
告诉他最多只能这样,否则我们办不到
Tell him it's the best we can do.
我需要用车
I'll need a car.
妳的头发沾了什么?
What's in your hair?
没什么
Don't know.
我需要向你解释吗?
Do I have to explain?
不知道
I don't know.
妳有什么事要告诉我吗?
Is there something you need to explain?
没有
No.
妳老公还好吗?
How's your husband doing?
他还是那样,一如往常
He's the same.
他很想你
The same as always. He misses you.
当个好妻子,朱瑟
Be a good wife, Giusy.
以及一个好妈妈
A good mother.
事情办好后把钥匙还我
Bring me the keys when you're done.
狄妮丝,我好丢脸 我没买♥♥水果,只买♥♥了糖果
Denise, I'm so bad. Instead of buying fruit, I bought pastries.
我五分钟后回来,替我准备咖啡
I'll be back in five minutes. Please make me some coffee.
我爱妳,待会见
I love you. Bye!
狄妮丝,我好丢脸 我没买♥♥水果,只买♥♥了糖果
Denise, I'm so dumb. Instead of buying fruit, I bought candy.
(妈妈)
Mama
替我准备咖啡
Please make me some coffee.
我爱妳,待会见
I love you. Bye!
狄妮丝,我好丢脸 我没买♥♥水果,只买♥♥了糖果。
Denise, I'm so ashamed I didn't buy fruit, I just bought candy.
我五分钟后... -屋里不准抽烟
No smoking in the house.
我爱妳,待会见
I love you. See you later.
狄妮丝,我好丢脸 我没买♥♥水果,只买♥♥了...
Denise, I'm so ashamed I didn't buy fruit, I just bought…
妳得找点事情来做
You need to find something to do.
那样才不会想太多
So that you don't think too much.
所以我才抽烟
That's the reason I smoke.
找点不会伤身的事
Maybe something that won't kill you.
真好笑
Very funny.
你们怎能忍♥受这里?太恶心了
How do you all stand this crap?
狄妮丝
Hey, Denise.
狄妮丝
Denise!
狄妮丝
Denise!
喂
Hey.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hello.
听著,妳爸派我来,要把这个给妳
Hey, listen.
Your father sent me. This is for you.
那是什么?
What is it?
好像是礼服,
I think it's a dress.
让妳在派对上穿的
For your party.
妳跟他谈过了吗?
Have you talked to him?
抱歉,我哪里惹到妳了?
What did I do, Denise?
喂,狄妮丝
Come on, Denise.
嘿!
Hey!
我们去酒吧吃早餐吧
Let's go to the café for breakfast.
狄妮丝
Denise.
狄妮丝,过来
Denise, come here.
在座有些人已经看过这些照片
Some of you have already seen these photos
这是一个来自罗萨诺的家族
of a notorious family from the city of Rosarno
在焦亚陶罗私贩武器和古♥柯♥碱
that traffics weapons and cocaine out of Gioia Tauro.
各位都知道,这个家族势力庞大
A very powerful family,
财富在义大利数一数二
one of the richest in Italy.
也就是毕施家族
The Pesces.
萨瓦托和奇乔
Salvatore and Ciccio.
我们都认识他们
We know them already.
但最近我们发现了新目标
Quite recently, though, we have identified a new target.
几天前,她独自去了普拉蒂
A few days ago, she traveled by car, byherself to Platì.
这表示她是个受信任的传信人
So she is clearly a trusted messenger.
她的名字叫朱瑟碧娜毕施
Her name is Giuseppina Pesce.
我想依涉及黑♥手♥党♥活动的罪嫌逮捕她
And I want to arrest her for her Mafia association.
从现在起,所有关于她的资讯 都要直接向我报告
From now on, any information about her will come directly to me.
再见 -妈妈再见
Bye. Bye-bye. - Bye, Mama.
再见 -晚点见
Bye. - See you later.
晚点见
See you later.
妳说了算
I'm not sure. If you say so.
再见 -再见,伊丽莎
Bye. - Bye, Elisa.
妳猜谁昨晚跟人做♥爱♥了
Guess who made love last night?
朱瑟 -而且是在海边
Giusy. - By the sea.
你们怎么做的?不对 我知道怎么做的,但在哪里?
How did you do it? I mean, I know how you did it...
我晚点再告诉妳全部过程
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表