剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自真实故事)
Based on a true story.
(部分角色及事件)
Some characters and events have been fictionalized
(依剧情需要而调整)
for narrative purposes.
(洛萨纳旅馆)
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈,来一下
Mom. Come here.
这件我穿比较好看
You know this looks better on me.
那就给妳吧
Keep it. It's yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用接,是妳爸打来的
Just let it ring. It's your father.
为什么不接?
Why don't you answer?
让他们等一下无所谓
It's okay. They can wait.
蕾娜塔伯母也可以等
Aunt Renata can wait as well.
让他们等吧
You're right. Let's make them wait then.
什么事?
What's wrong?
妳和我一样聪明又坚强
You're smart and strong like me.
妳现在是个女人了
You're a woman now.
妳不属于任何人,
The only person you belong to is you.
只属于妳自己
Yourself. Don't forget that.
妳得善用头脑思考
You must trust your judgment.
妳的人生由妳决定
You must make your own decisions.
是,妈妈
Okay, Mom.
记住了吗?
Will you remember that?
记住了
Yes.
科拉瑟女士 我将念出朱瑟碧娜毕施的声明
Ms. Colace, I'm going to read Giuseppina Pesce's statement.
「监狱医师能证实我的严重病况
"Please be advised that the medical staff at the prison can attest
以及忧郁症状
to the severity of my condition and how depressed I was from day one.
我绝望到试图结束自己的生命
I was desperate enough to try to commit suicide.
我因为生病而说了一堆谎
I was so distraught and helpless that I spread a large number of lies
去诋毁自己的家人」
about, uh, my own family."
我很清楚那封信的内容,我读过好几次了
I know very well what's written in that letter. I've read it many times.
我也是
I have too.
我不认为那是朱瑟碧娜毕施所写
I don't think those are Giuseppina Pesce's words.
上面有她的签名
Her signature is on it.
是,但那显然不是她写的
Yes, but it's obvious that she didn't write it.
科拉瑟女士,毕施女士的律师坚称
Ms. Colace, the attorney of Ms. Pesce is arguing tooth and nail
是妳强迫她说出那些供词
that you coerced her into making her statements.
说妳威胁了她 -那是胡扯
That you threatened her. - That's a lie, sir.
他说妳告诉她,如果不跟妳合作
That you told her she would never see her children again
她就再也见不到孩子
if she didn't cooperate with you.
那些都是谎言
Those are lies.
科拉瑟女士,我们刚收到消息
Ms. Colace, we received news earlier this morning
朱瑟碧娜毕施的律师将提出申请
that Giuseppina Pesce's lawyer will be submitting an application
让她离开证人保护计划
to get his client out of the witness protection program.
若真是如此,就太让人失望了
If that's true, it's tremendously disappointing.
妳很可能会拖累整个司法体系
You're at risk of becoming a flaw in the judicial system itself.
如果毕施再也不跟法庭合作
If Pesce no longer cooperates with the prosecution,
她至今所有的供词都不能作为证据
all of her prior statements, as evidence, will be inadmissible.
而妳依照她给的情报所做的每次逮捕
And every arrest that you have made based on the information she gave
都将遭到质疑
will be contested.
现在,请告诉我们妳打算怎么做
Now, tell us what you intend to do exactly.
各位,请别忘了 这些女人展现出极高的勇气
Gentlemen, please, let's not forget that these women have demonstrated incredible courage
成为了污点证人
by agreeing to become a state witness.
我要让她们清楚知道
What I intend to do exactly is make sure
我会全力支持并感激她们
that they know they have my absolute support and appreciation.
我不会放弃她们
I will not give up on them.
科拉瑟女士,真正的问题恐怕是...
Ms. Colace, I'm afraid that the issue is...
她们是否会放弃妳
...whether they will give up on you.
谢谢 -给妳
Thank you. - Here.
那是最后一根烟了 -好
That's the last cigarette. - Yeah.
我进城时会去买♥♥几包 我们也缺做义大利面的盐
I'll get more when I go into town. And we also need salt to make some pasta.
还要买♥♥其他东西吗?
Okay, perfect. - Should I get anything else?
你可以买♥♥些水果, -嗯
Uh, well, maybe you can get some fruit. - Mm-hmm.
还有香蕉
Oh, and bananas. - Mmm.
好,要帮妳买♥♥什么吗,小公主?
All right. And do you need anything, princess?
不用
No.
好,那我走了,待会见
All right, I'm going. See you later.
谢谢 -再见
Thank you. - Bye.
他为什么在这里?
Why is he here?
因为我希望他在这里
Because I want him here.
我不希望他在这里
I don't want him here.
我该打给爸爸吗?
Should I call Dad, maybe?
不,妳不该打给妳爸,他在监狱里
No, you shouldn't call him, Angela. Your dad is in jail.
妳想要的话 等妳回卡拉布里亚就能去见他
If you want, when you go back down to Calabria, you can go see him.
我们还会在这里待几天
We still have a couple more days here.
妳有想在这里做的事吗?
Is there anything you want to do while you're here?
没有吗?
Nothing?
我想去卢卡见一个朋友
I'd like to go see a friend in Lucca.
在卢卡?什么朋友?
In Lucca? What friend, huh?
茱莉亚,我说过她去年搬到那里了
Giulia. I told you she moved there last year.
开车去旅行应该会很好玩
It might be really nice to take a road trip.
卢卡很远,安利柯有车
Lucca's far away. Enrico has a car.
妳想去吗?
Maybe he could take you.
考虑一下
Think about it.
康雀塔,我还想再见妳,不止一次
Concetta, I want to see you again, and not just one more time.
妳觉得他们会允许吗?
Do you think they'll allow it?
他们昨天就允许了,对吧?
They allowed it yesterday, didn't they?
老实说,在你来之前,我什么也没说
I actually didn't say anything to them until you got here.
我还不是正式的证人
I'm not an official witness yet.
他们会一直盯著我
They'll always be watching me.
重要的是他们在保护妳的安全
Hey.
What's important is they're keeping you safe.
谭雅,别拖了,很晚了,快走
Tania, that's enough, honey. It's late. Let's go. Come on.
那个贱♥人♥,听见没?她是个贱♥人♥
That bitch. That bitch, you hear me? She's a bitch of the worst kind!
我奋斗了二十年,成家立业
I worked 20 years for this! I started a family!
我喜欢有孩子们作伴 - 孩子们都还在
I liked the children! - You still can, Michele.
雀塔必须立刻回家 -她会为了孩子回来
Cetta has to come home soon. - She'll come back for her kids.
她必须回家 -冷静点
She has to come home! - You need to calm down now.
她让我像个蠢蛋 - 走吧,孩子们,快,
Making me look a fucking idiot! - Come on, kids. We're gonna be late.
要迟到了
Come on.
(庇护所) (热那亚)
Safe House GENOA
请进,卧室在楼上
Here we are. The bedroom is upstairs.
孩子们知道了吗?
Do the kids already know?
是,我告诉他们了,他们很开心能回家
Yeah, I told them. They're really happy to be going home.
若妳不在他们还会开心吗?
Will they still be happy when you're not there anymore?
艾丽莎,可以回房♥间去吗?
Elisea, can you go up to your room, please?
为什么? -因为妈妈要妳回去,快走
Why? - Because your mom said so. Go on.
妳只有三天的时间 -我知道
You only have three days left. - Yeah, I know.
三天后,妳将不再被视为线人
After which you'll no longer be considered an informant.Mm-hmm.
他们会依照妳律师的要求 让妳离开保护计划
They'll make you leave the program as your lawyer requested.
妳会失去所有优待
And you'll lose all your benefits.
是,然后他们会把我送回监狱,我知道
Yeah, and then they'll put me back in jail. I know.
不,那律师正试图让妳被软禁在家
No. The lawyer is pushing to have you under house arrest.
妳被软禁的话就得不到保护
You won't be protected under house arrest.
朱瑟碧娜,安琪拉已经懂事了
Giuseppina, Angela is old enough to understand.
妳得跟她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
回家并不安全,对孩子们而言也一样
It's not safe to go back home at all, not even for them.
别说了
Stop it.
我发誓我现在想的 不是那律师的信、
I swear that I'm not thinking about that lawyer's letter,
开庭日期或证据
about the court date, or the evidence.
我现在单纯是为妳著想
I'm only thinking about you right now.
妳办得到,妳能为自己建立新生活
You can do this and build a new life for yourself.
妳可以的 -够了
You can do this. - Whatever.
妳只会说,但妳什么也不懂
You talk, but you don't know anything.
没错,我什么也不懂
You're right. I don't know anything.
我不像妳出身于那种家庭
I don't come from a family like yours.
我的过去跟妳不同
My past isn't like yours.
我不知道妳此刻在想什么
I can't pretend I know what's going through your head right now.
我只知道如果我是妳 该如何选择显而易见
I just know that in your shoes, for me the choice would be easy.
我会为了孩子继续活下去
I would continue to live for my children.
妳不会了解
You don't get it.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表