剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
到处都有可能,全都有可能
They could be anywhere.
这是妳的错,还有你
It's your fault! Yours!
你满脑子只想跟她亲热
You were too busy thinking about how you were gonna touch up her ass.
奇乔 -你们当我是傻子吗?
Come on, Ciccio... - Do you think I'm stupid?
告诉我,你们当我是傻子吗?
Tell me, come on. Do you think I'm an asshole?
我一直在盯著你
I've got my eye on you.
我紧盯著你
I've got my eye on you.
妳也是
And you too.
没什么好盯的
What's there to see?
给我一个理由,朱瑟
Give me one reason, Giusy.
只要一个该死的理由
Give me just one fucking reason.
我就会亲手杀了妳
And I'll kill you with my hands.
我保证说到做到
I'll do it. You have my word.
把这里收拾干净
Clean up this fucking mess!
让开
Out of the way.
妈妈 -怎么了?
Mama? - What's going on?
我的玩具 -怎么回事?
My game. - What happened?
爸爸,那只是个玩具
Papa, it's a toy.
那是盖塔诺的
It belongs to Gaetano.
没错,妳说得对
You're right. Yes, you're right.
过来
Come.
拿著
Here you go.
跟我来,走
Walk with me. Walk.
爸爸,你反应过度了,那是全新的
Papa, no. You're overreacting. It's brand new.
跟我来,走,快走 -妈妈,我不想
Walk with me. Come on, boy. - Mama.- Come on. - No.
来,我让你做点好玩的事
I'll let you do something good.
你看,那里,看到了吗?
Look. There. You see that?
把它跟其他东西一起丢掉
Throw it with all the rest of the stuff. Come on, do it.
快点,丢掉它
Throw it!
怎样,朱瑟?
What's wrong, Giusy?
妳已经把妳儿子教成胆小鬼了
You're raising a son without any balls.
他总是黏著妈妈
He spends too much time with his mother, always following her around.
妳能买♥♥新的给我吗?
Can you buy me a new one?
当然可以
Of course.
笑一个,乖儿子
Let's see that beautiful smile. Good boy.
我们进去吧 -好
Let's go inside.
(《日子杂♥志♥》)
妳在脸上涂了什么?看起来像妓♥女♥
What have you done to your face? You look like a whore.
妈妈,这样没什么不对
Mama, there's nothing wrong with it.
那只是妳的想法
That's what you think.
妈妈 -把收音机关掉
Mama. - Turn off the radio.
妈妈 -把收音机关掉
Mama. - Turn off the radio!
我做错什么事了?
Mama, what's wrong with what I'm doing?
听得到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
你在牢里过得怎样?很寂寞吗?
What's going on at the police station? Are you lonely?
你也看得见我吗?
Can you see me as well?
你想要我解开扣子吗?
Do you want me to unbutton my shirt for you?
我恨透你了
You make me sick.
飞往天空,再将她带回我身边
摇啊摇,摇啊摇
野狼吃下小羊...
(相片) (大头贴相片)
(上传相片)
(载入中)
(皮耶托说妳的相片赞) (哈米德和其他两人说妳的相片赞)
(留言) (札札:妳好美)
Zazza - You're amazing
(聊天室:皮耶托) (嗨,妳真美,我想见妳)
Inbox - Pietro Hi. You look amazing. I want to see you!
(嗨,我们不能见面) (那是不可能的,我被关在家里)
Hi. We can't see each other, that's impossible.
(但我们可以「偶然」巧遇)
But we could bump into each other "by accident".
(如何?)
What do you think?
(传送)
(好极了)
It sounds perfect!
地方政♥府♥决定拿回罗萨诺的掌控权
The State has decided to take back Rosarno.
这极为混乱的一周也随之结束 一开始是发生了移♥民♥暴♥动♥
It did so at the end of a nightmare week, which began with the migrant revolt
最后以一场成功的警方行动作结
and ended with a successful operation
由雷焦卡拉布里亚的特警队
by prosecutors of the Reggio Calabria Justice Department,
执行十七份逮捕令
with 17 arrest warrants
缉拿十七名贝洛科家族成员
of the Bellocco clan.
目前这两件事的唯一共同点是...
The only thing these two things have in common right now is...
该死的警♥察♥,他们几乎把所有人当作目标
These fucking Carabinieri.They went after almost everybody.
我们该怎么办? -帮助还没被抓的人
What do we do? - We help who's still out there.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
目前这两件事的唯一共同点是...
The only thing these two things have in common right now is...
我们不该担心自己吗?
Should we be worried?
贝洛科家族死也不会向警方透露资讯
The Belloccos would rather die than collaborate.
因不同的理由登上国际头条
Making international headlines for different reasons
不知道谁会是下一个
I wanna see who is next on their list.
该地区的一切都逃不过两大家族的掌控
贝洛科家族及毕施家族
雷焦卡拉布里亚特警队这次出击...
妳要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去洗澡,然后送孩子们上学
To wash up then I'll take the kids to school.
在充斥黑♥手♥党♥的地区中光荣会的肆虐
...mainly at the abuses of the 'ndrangheta in an area of high mafia density.
市议会在数个月前,已因多数议员请辞
而终止运作
至今仍由临时官员代管
爸爸,什么事?
Dad. What's up?
什么事?妳应该心知肚明
"What's up?" I think you know what's up.
妳最近在跟男人聊天
You've been talking to men.
不,爸爸,我没有
No, I haven't. No.
在电脑上,用脸书之类的
On the computer, Facebook.
不,爸爸,我说了没有
Come on, Papa. I told you.
我发誓
I swear to you.
所以是妳妈在说谎吗?告诉我
You're saying your mother is a liar? Tell me.
爸爸,拜托... -妳有没有跟男人聊天?
Please. Papa-- - Did you talk, or didn't you?
没有
No!
我是在跟一个老朋友聊天 她现在住在德国
I was talking to an old friend of mine. She lives in Germany now.
她老公在那工作,我只能用脸书联络她 就这样,爸爸
Her husband works there, and we keep in touch online.
对,女儿,外遇都是这样开始的
That's it. I promise, Papa. - Well, this is how it starts.
偶尔聊一句、打一通电♥话♥
One word here, one phone call there.
所以我们才要小心,我们是优秀的家族
That's why we've got to be careful. We're a good family.
我知道,爸爸
Yes, I know that, Papa.
妳已经嫁做人妇 -是
You're a married woman. Don't forget. - Yes.
妳不能让丈夫或家族蒙羞
You can't dishonor your husband or your family.
妳不能跟其他男人说话 -我发誓她们不是男人
You can't speak to other men. - Papa, I swear to you, they're not men.
妳这是婊♥子♥的行为 -爸爸
You're behaving like a fucking whore!
过来,趴下,趴好
Come here! Stay down! Stay down!
我不准家里有人当婊♥子♥
Don't act like a whore in my house!
妳这婊♥子♥,妳这婊♥子♥
Whore! You whore!
妳在我家里做出婊♥子♥的事 -去妳的 -首先
Understand? You're acting like a whore in my house!
我们在煎锅里倒一点油
只要一点点
我从来不买♥♥那种鸡肉...
好的
All right.
小心...小心
Easy, easy, come on, calm down. Easy.
外婆再见 -再见
Bye, Grandma. - Bye.
去吧,陪她进去,再见
Okay. Go, walk her inside. Bye.
妈妈再见 -妈妈再见
Bye, Mama. - Bye, Mama.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
雀塔还在睡吗?
Is Cetta still in bed?
她今天早上身体不舒服
She just wasn't feeling well this morning.
真可怜,请替我问候她
I'm sorry to hear that. Give her my love, if you don't mind.
希望明天能见到她
I hope to see her tomorrow.
那要看情况了
God willing.
你每次都这样
Have another drink, come on. - Man, it's always the same with you.
卡洛
Hey, Carlo. -Put Denise on the phone.
叫狄妮丝听,她不接我电♥话♥
She's not picking up.
但她不在我身边
But she's not here.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
教堂
At church.
叫她要回电给我,知道吗?
Tell her she needs to call me back. Understand?
我买♥♥手♥机♥给她是为了联络
This is why I bought her the phone.
我一直提醒她这件事
I tell her that all the time, Carlo.
还有别让她离开你的视线,懂吗?
And don't let her out of your fucking sight.
是,我保证不再让她独自行动
I won't leave her on her own. You have my word.
该死
Fuck.
我听错了吗?你对卡洛寇斯寇说谎了?
Am I wrong or did you just lie to Carlo Cosco?
那又怎样?
So what?
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表