剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
给我,快,把球给我
Yes, right now. Right now.
进球了
Goal!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
朱瑟,朱瑟,快过来
Hey, Giusy! Giusy, come over here.
你继续踢吧
Go and play.
我很会踢球
I'm quite good at this. See, I'm not all bad.
不同意吗?
Yeah. - Am I?
走开
Yeah, you are.
嘿
Hey.
(朱瑟碧娜毕施)
(弗朗切斯科毕施) (1984年生)
(弗朗切斯科毕施,1978年生) (又名顽固奇乔)
(毕施、帕拉亚、贝洛科) (卡乔拉)
以下是罗萨诺特派记者的报导
Let's find out why with our correspondent from Rosarno.
这些移♥民♥大多来自西非
The immigrants, mostly from West Africa,
他们走上街头表达愤怒
took to the streets expressing their anger,
抗♥议♥糟糕的生活及工作环境
and protesting their terrible living and working conditions.
目前警方建议罗萨诺居民
Police are advising Rosarno residents
非必要时不外出
not to leave their homes unless strictly necessary.
他们在喊什么,妈妈?
Mama, what are they shouting? - I don't know, honey.
不知道,亲爱的,我们很快就会到家
We'll be home soon.
很快就到家了
We'll be home soon.
星星之火便可点燃一场城市游击战
All it took was a spark to set off a full blown urban warfare,
从焦亚陶罗延烧至罗萨诺
which spread from Gioia Tauro to Rosarno.
反抗意志在短时间内爆发
The anger of the migrants had been building for some time.
而且可能已在罗萨诺
And it didn't take much time to set it off
挤满工人的恶劣环境中
in the Rosarno migrant camps.
酝酿了一段时间
brewing for a while.
这些大多来自非洲的非欧盟公民 以棍棒为武器
Armed with iron bars and sticks, the migrants, mostly from West Africa,
入侵了经过罗萨诺的公路
invaded the main road that runs through Rosarno,
在该城镇的主要街道上纵火
setting some of the town's main streets on fire.
这些暴♥力♥事件毁了大量...
The violence engulfed everything in its path.
雀塔,他们有说什么吗?
Listen, Cetta, did they say anything?
没有 -他们有对妳怎样吗?
No. - Did they do anything to you?
爸爸,我没有靠近他们 我绕了远路,
Papa, I didn't get near them. I took the long way around.
所以才晚了点回来
That's why I came home late.
下次不准妳再独自出门
This is the last time you go out on your own.
爸爸,拜托别这样
Please, come on, Papa, no.
雀塔这么做是对的 她绕了路,这不是她的错
Cetta did the right thing. She took a different route. It's not her fault.
我马上过去,他们在放火烧车
I'm on my way. They're setting cars on fire.
你要去哪里?
And where are you going?
我要去教训他们 这是我们的国家,不是他们的
I'm gonna break a few heads. This is our town, not theirs.
看,我们给他们生计 他们却做出这种事?
I'm telling you. The Belloccos give them food and drink,
这种行为合理吗?
and then they pull this shit?
爸爸,他们的生活很苦
Papa, their lives are miserable.
米凯莱,吃点起司,我知道你爱吃才买♥♥的
Have some cheese, Michele. I know you like it, I bought it for you.
我不想吃起司
I don't want cheese.
来,帮我准备晚餐
Come on, help me make some dinner. Come on.
这栋建筑物内住了数百名移♥民♥...
一名女子和她的两名小孩 女子遭到殴打...
这些人得回去自己的国家
为什么警方和政♥府♥不帮我们?
So one has to wonder what provoked those 48 hours
人们不禁疑惑 是什么原因导致黑♥手♥党♥的地盘上
of uncontrolled urban warfare in mafia territory.
发生了持续两天的混乱城市游击战?
It's very easy to blame organized crime.
像光荣会贝洛科家族这样的黑帮 势力庞大且残忍♥
Especially the ruthless 'ndrangheta clan, the Bellocco's,
我们可以很合理地将组织犯罪 视为这些动荡地区的万恶根源
the root of all the ills in this diseased land.
但坦白说,在此情况下,仍要查清是否...
But there is no certainty that they are to blame.
我们会以贝洛科家族为目标展开行动
First, we hit the Bellocco clan.
接著再对付最高层的毕施家族
Then, we'll take on the top family. The Pesce clan.
万一暴♥动♥是被刻意安排的呢?
What if the riot had been deliberately engineered?
目的是什么?
To what purpose?
受压♥迫♥者迟早都会反抗
Sooner or later, the oppressed fight back.
因为我们打算对贝洛科家族采取行动
Since we're about to move against the Bellocco's,
而贝洛科家族又控制著果园
and it's the Belloccos who control the migrants in the fields.
他们可能先听到了风声
They might have heard a whisper,
于是决定制♥造♥混乱,以分散注意力
and then decided to generate this chaos to create a diversion.
我不这么认为,他们受到严密监视
No, I don't think so. They are under strict surveillance.
而且光荣会最忌讳如此大量的媒体关注
Plus, the last thing 'ndrangheta needs is media attention.
两位,我们这次不容出错
Okay, we absolutely cannot get this wrong.
全世界都在看
The world is watching.
安娜,这次行动交给妳
Anna, this is your operation.
先追捕毕施家族可能比较好 然后再对付贝洛科家族
Is it better to go after the Pesces first, then the Belloccos?
毕施家族的逮捕令还没准备好 我还在做前置作业
Warrants for the Pesce clan are not ready yet.My groundwork is incomplete.
妳准备好行动了吗?
But are you ready to proceed otherwise?
当然准备好了,我们已经筹备了好几个月
Of course. We've spent months in preparation.
贝洛科家族的逮捕令 已经获得调查法官的批准
The investigating judge has approved the Bellocco warrants.
没有理由不行动
There's no good reason not to proceed.
好
Okay.
那就行动吧
Then take action.
就这么办
Let's go.
不准动,警♥察♥来了
Stop! Don't move, Carabinieri!
站住,谁在那里? -别动
Don't move. Stay where you are.
我们是警♥察♥,别动
Police! Carabinieri, freeze. Don't move!
警♥察♥来了
I said don't move!
罗萨诺的贝洛科家族
As many as seventeen arrests have been made,
有多达十七名成员遭到逮捕
from members of the Bellocco family of Rosarno.
这是过去五年来针对光荣会的最大行动
This is the largest operation against the 'ndrangheta in the last five years,
由雷焦卡拉布里亚的副检察官 安娜科拉瑟统筹
coordinated by deputy prosecutor of Reggio Calabria: Anna Colace.
这样的行动前所未见,我们正追踪...
An operation like this has never been seen before and we are here live.
早安,科拉瑟女士 -早安
Good morning, Dottoressa. - Good morning.
进行得很顺利吧?
It went well, didn't it?
这是很好的开始,目前已逮捕十七人
Seventeen arrests so far.
都是贝洛科家族的高层成员
They're all senior members of the Bellocco family. A fantastic start.
恭喜
Congratulations.
马可,请让我们单独谈一下
Marco, please give me five minutes.
没问题
No problem.
我要妳尽快安排 让我跟蕾亚加罗法洛的前律师见面
I need you to arrange a meeting with Lea Garofalo's ex-lawyer as soon as possible.
我想在追捕到毕施家族前 准备好如何跟朱瑟碧娜毕施谈
I want to be ready for Giuseppina Pesce before we hit her clan.
是
Sure.
我们得弄清楚 她是忠诚的黑帮成员还是一名母亲
We need to understand if she's a soldier first, or a mother.
包在我身上 -好
It's done.
安利柯,能让我清静个五分钟吗?
Enrico! Enrico, can I have just five minutes of silence, please?
等我弄完
When I'm finished!
拜托你打电♥话♥请专业的人来修
Pick up the fucking phone and call someone who knows what they're doing.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱瑟 -干嘛?
Giusy. - What?
朱瑟
Giusy!
哈。
Huh.
你们在这里说过话吗?
Have you talked about anything in here?
你们说了什么?
What the fuck do you talk about?
没什么,
Nothing.
我会说孩子的事
Nothing, I-- I talk about my kids.
说店里什么东西卖♥♥得好、卖♥♥不好
I talk about what sells and what doesn't sell in the shop.
不然我们该说什么,奇乔? -对,我们都聊些蠢事
What else should we talk about, Ciccio? - Yes, we talk about stupid things.
蠢事?你们聊什么样的蠢事?
Stupid things? What kind exactly?
奇乔,我向你保证 我们只会聊工作和家庭
Ciccio, you have my word, we only talk about work and family.
还有我想要一个菜园,
And how I'd like to have a garden.
在里面养山羊和鸡
To grow vegetables. Keep goats to make cheese.
奇乔
Ciccio!
我就知道 -是收银机
I knew it.
I fucking knew it.
我就知道,我就知道
I knew it! - Come on.
小心里面的钱
Careful with the money, Ciccio! - I knew it.
我就知道,可恶,我就知道
I knew it, fucking knew it!
你们看什么看?有什么好看的?
What the fuck are you looking at? What the fuck are you looking at?
这是妳的错
This is your fault. Yes, your fault.
我的错?为什么? -就是妳的错
My fault?- Why is it my fault?
因为有某个混♥蛋♥走进来
Because some asshole walked in here
偷装了这些东西,而妳却浑然不知
and planted all this stuff and you didn't even realize it.
有一个被埋在墙壁里 你想他们是怎么藏的?
It was plastered into the wall. How did that happen?
不准那样对我说话,妳以为妳是谁?
Don't speak to me like that! Who the fuck do you think you are?
还有你,继续找 -好,奇乔
And you, keep searching! - Okay, Ciccio.
任何地方都可能有,可能就在这里
'Cause they could be anywhere. They could be-- They could be here.
或这里,在这些该死的柠檬之中
And in here, and here. They could be in these fucking lemons.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表