剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
找个心理师?
A psychologist?
不用
No.
我不敢相信妳竟然试图自尽
I don't believe that you actually attempted to commit suicide.
妳来这里干嘛?
Why exactly are you here?
我们今天会把妳转送到 米兰的圣维托雷监狱
We're transferring you today to San Vittore in Milan.
妳是来让我更痛苦的吗?
Did you come here to make me feel even worse?
不,我是来给妳一个机会
No. I came here to give you a chance.
让妳过新的生活
The chance of a new life.
但妳得有这个意愿
But you have to want it.
我对妳无话可说
I have nothing to say to you.
那是妳的权利
You have no obligation to say anything.
毕施女士,我跟我的同事不同
Mrs. Pesce, unlike my colleagues,
我对男女一视同仁,你们在我眼里都一样
I do not see a difference between men and women. To me, you're all the same.
你们都是黑♥手♥党♥
You're all mafia.
让妳服满十年刑期我也无所谓
I have no problem making you do all ten years of your sentence.
不过我很欣赏妳
That said, a small part of me admires you.
妳处处受制于人
You live under the rule of men
却毫不畏缩
but you did not buckle.
从来没人重视妳
You were rarely appreciated,
但妳依然奋力向前,争取成就
but you kept going in order to do something
想成为一号♥人物,这方面妳跟我很像
with your life. We are similar in that respect.
要是有机会,妳这辈子想做什么?
What would you have done with your life if you had the freedom?
妳为自己选择过什么?
What did you ever choose for yourself, Giuseppina?
结婚是妳的选择吗?
Was it your choice to get married?
我说我不想谈,妳听不懂吗?
I told you I didn't want to talk.
我逮捕的所有男人都会受到家族的尊敬
All the men I've arrested and detained, they are respected by their clans.
无一例外
All of them.
而妳不会,朱瑟碧娜,记住这点
You won't be, Giuseppina. Remember that.
她只带走了一些衣服
She only took some of her clothes.
剩下的都还在
The rest of them are here.
这表示她会回来
That means she's coming back. - Oh, yeah?
是吗?她没说要去哪里吗?
She didn't say where she was going?
她什么也没说
She didn't say anything.
玛莉莎,她真的没说什么吗?
Marisa. She didn't say anything?
卡米涅,卡米涅
Carmine. Carmine.
如果她知道,自然会告诉你
If she knew, she would've told you.
那是当然 -够了
Of course she would have, right? - Hey.
你要怎么做?你会告诉她爸吗?
Are you gonna tell her father?
当然,不如你跟她爸说吧
Yeah, of course. Why don't you go and tell her father?
不行吗?
Why not?
那妳去告诉他,玛莉莎
Why don't you tell him, Marisa?
妳不去吗?
You won't.
所以要我告诉他?
So I have to tell him?
卡洛,别担心,我们会找到她
Carlo, really, don't worry. We'll find her.
她不可能跑太远
She couldn't have gone too far.
我正在找她了
I'm on it.
那是我女儿,明白吗?
My daughter. You understand?
我担心她是因为...
I'm worried about her because...
我明白
Sure, of course.
我跟你说过
I told you.
她跟她妈一副德性
She's like her mother.
她们太像了
Just like her.
你必须找到她,卡米涅
You need to find her, Carmine.
一定要立刻带她回家
You make sure you bring her back home. Immediately.
雀塔,妳打给我了
Cetta. You called me.
我想听听看你的声音
I wanted to know what your voice sounded like.
是吗?妳在哪里?
Really? Where are you?
我躲在毯子里
I'm under my blanket.
这样才不会被人听到
So no one can hear me.
被人听到又怎样? 妳又不是跟警♥察♥住在一起
Why? Do you live with the police?
我爸妈有点严格
My parents are a little old-fashioned.
妳知道妳的声音跟我想像中一样吗?
Your voice is exactly as I imagined it would be.
是吗?
Is it?
所以很好听啰?
So, it's beautiful?
是,我很喜欢,听起来很有活力
I like it. It sounds alive.
我什么时候能见妳?
When can I see you?
雀塔,妳在听吗? -也许我们可以见面
Cetta, are you there?
但见面时不能说话
Maybe we can see each other. But we mustn't speak.
(监狱警♥察♥)
POLICE PENITENTIARY
喂?
Hello?
妳是谁? -朱瑟碧娜
Who is this? - Giuseppina.
我是安洁拉帕拉亚,妳好吗?
Angela Palaia. How are you?
孩子们在吗?我想跟他们说话
Are the kids there? I want to talk to them.
不,他们不在这里
No, they're not here right now.
孩子们都在我家,我来拿他们的衣服
The children are at my house. I came here to get their clothes.
安洁拉,听著
Angela, please listen.
我得跟他们说话
I need to talk to them.
我是他们的妈妈,妳明白吧?
I'm their mother. You understand that, right?
妳也是罗可的妻子
You're also Rocco's wife,
但妳忘了自己的身分
but you forgot about that.
不用担心孩子,我会照顾他们
Don't worry about the kids. I'm taking care of them.
他们有去上学、见朋友
They're going to school. They're seeing their friends.
他们会在我们家待一阵子
They'll be with my family for a while.
他们正在学习很重要的一课
They're learning an important lesson, Giusy.
关于忠诚
About loyalty.
雀塔
Cetta?
妳送他们上学后立刻回家
Cetta, you come right home after you drop them at school.
快去快回,懂吗?
Understand?
我会注意时间
I'll be keeping track of the time.
妈妈,我已经三十岁,有三个小孩 妳何必这样管我?
Mama, I'm 30 with three kids. What makes this normal?
亲爱的,这就是妳我的人生
That's the way it is, my dear. Your life is my life.
送他们上学后立刻回家
You come right home after you drop them off.
妈妈,妳的香水真好闻
Mama, your perfume smells really good.
是吗?
谢谢妳
Oh, yeah? Thank you.
我很怀念送你们上学的日子
I missed taking you to school.
妳会来接我们放学吗? -会,亲爱的,再见
Are you coming to pick us up? - Yes, sweetie. I'll see you later.
妈妈再见 -来,盖塔诺
Bye, Mama. - Gaetano, come on.
嗨,安琪拉 -走吧
Hey, Angela. - Let's go.
你们今天有带三明治吗? -带了
So, did you bring sandwiches today?
Bye, Alfonso.
再见,艾方索 艾方索,你总是不跟我道别
Alfonso! You never say goodbye to me.
再见,亲爱的 -妈妈再见
Bye, sweetie. - Bye, Mom.
再见,要乖一点
Bye.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
嗨,早安
Hello, good morning.
早安
Good morning.
朱瑟过得好吗?
How is Giusy doing?
我是她的好友玛丽亚康雀塔卡乔拉
I'm Maria Concetta Cacciola, her friend.
她在牢里很好,她很坚强
She's fine. She's tough.
请替我问候她,告诉她我很想她
Tell her Cetta says hi and that I'm thinking of her.
我会的
I'll do that.
喂?
Hello?
雀塔,是妳吗?
Cetta, is that you? -Giusy?
朱瑟?
Giusy?
太好了,我还记得妳的电♥话♥
Thank God I remembered your number.
妳在学校吗?我的孩子在那里吗?
Listen, are you at the school? Are my kids there?
朱瑟,真不敢相信是妳
Giusy, I can't believe it's you.
雀塔,他们在妳附近吗?
Cetta, are they near you? Can you see them?
他们刚进学校
They just went inside.
好,可以请妳进去吗?
Oh, good. Can you please go inside?
能让他们听电♥话♥吗?请拿给安琪拉
Give one of them the phone. Give the phone to Angela, please!
我试试,等我一下
I'll try. Wait a minute.
给我一点时间走回学校
I'm heading back to school.
妳在里面待遇好吗?我一直很担心妳
How are they treating you, Giusy? I've been so worried.
我想念他们,我想念我的孩子
I miss them. I miss my kids.
他们不能去探望妳吗?
Can't they come visit you?
不,他们不让我跟孩子说话
No, they won't let me talk to them.
我有好几周没跟他们说话了,妳懂吗?
I haven't talked to them in weeks.- Do you see what I'm saying?
我快走回学校了
I'm almost at the school.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表