剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
Aunt Renata's waiting for you. Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go.
狄妮丝,快来
Denise, come on. Let's go.
进去吧,我不想让妳妈妈等太久
You go in. I don't want to keep your mother waiting.
去吧,我们晚点见
Go on. We'll catch up later.
怎么了?
What's up?
乔瓦尼餐厅?老板还活著吗?
Giovanni? He's still alive?
他当然还活著
Yeah, of course he's alive.
他是很老没错,但还活著
He's 100, but he's alive.
我们以前很快乐,对吧?
We had a lot of fun, huh?
我们以前好快乐 -是啊
We had a lot of fun, yeah. - Yep.
记得有一次我在桌上跳舞吗?
Remember that time I started dancing on the table?
那次我摔惨了,记得吗?
I fell down like a dead weight. Remember that?
你没换衣服就晕倒了
And you passed out in your clothes.
我喝得烂醉
I was so smashed.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
不是应该在那里转弯吗?
Weren't you supposed to turn that way?
我只是要去一个地方拿东西
I just need to make a stop, pick something up.
我该继续说吗?
Should I go on?
狄妮丝?
Denise?
你要告诉我他们在那间公♥寓♥杀了她吗?
Are you about to tell me they killed her in that apartment?
下车吧
Come.
我待在这里就好,我要打给狄妮丝
I'll stay here. I'll call Denise.
走吧,蕾亚,我们十分钟后就离开
Come on, Lea. Just ten minutes and then we'll go.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
蕾亚
Lea...
怎么了?过来
Huh? Come here.
救命
Help. Help.
放开我,你这混♥蛋♥
Let me go, you bastard!
救命,救命
Help!
王八蛋
Help! Help!
狄妮丝,妳是唯一可以作证的人
Denise, you're the only one who can testify.
妳愿意吗?
Do you feel up to it?
雀塔,亲爱的
Cetta, honey.
我们会去接妳
We're coming to get you.
只要妳说出时间和地点,我们就会去
Just give us a time and place and we'll be there.
不管有多远,我们愿意去任何地方
It doesn't matter how far it is, honey. We'll go anywhere.
妈妈了解妳,我保证,我真的了解妳
Your mom understands you. I promise, she understands you.
妈妈,我得考虑一下
Mom, I have to think about it.
当然,妳当然要考虑
Of course you have to think about it. Of course.
妳现在孤单又迷惘
You're alone. You're confused.
我只是想帮妳,亲爱的
And I just want to help you, honey.
我只是想帮妳
I just want to help.
我好爱妳
I love you so much.
妈妈,我也很爱妳
Mom, I love you too.
让我自己想一想,好吗?
Let me think about it alone for a while, okay?
再见
Bye.
再见,亲爱的
Bye, honey. Bye.
科拉瑟女士,朱瑟不接电♥话♥
Ms. Colace, Giusy won't answer her phone
因为她跟安利柯和安琪拉去旅行了
because she's on a trip with Enrico and Angela.
谁在照顾孩子? -一个镇上的保姆
Who's taking care of the children? - They're with a babysitter from the town.
他们去了哪里?
Where did they go?
卢卡 -卢卡?
To Lucca. - To Lucca?
我也很惊讶
Ms. Colace, I didn't believe it either.
显然安琪拉有个朋友住在那里
Apparently, Angela has a friend who lives there.
阿普里利亚距离卢卡多远?
How far is Aprilia from Lucca?
我有办法了
I have an idea.
(卢卡)
我要申请她的逮捕令 她离开庇护所太远了
I want a warrant for her arrest. She went too far from the safe house.
她违反了证人保护计划的规定
She broke the rules of the witness protection program.
她超越了允许范围
She went beyond the allowed distance.
我们得在她回去前逮捕她
We need to arrest her before she gets back there.
喂? -我是安娜科拉瑟,你是谁?
Hello? - Anna Colace. Who am I talking to?
我是值班警员艾伯托里奇 -艾伯托,仔细听好
Officer on duty, Alberto Ricci. - Alberto, listen carefully.
我要你追踪一辆 正从卢卡开往阿普里利亚的车
I want you to immediately track down a car that's on its way from Lucca to Aprilia.
我得通报队长 -好,去通报你的队长
I'll have to call my captain. - Okay, you do that.
告诉他我们要用卫星定位系统来找 -好
Call your captain and tell him we're using GPS to locate the car. - All right.
并请他安排好支援警力
Okay, and tell him to make sure there's a backup team.
所有人都得待命 -是,请等我一下
Your men need to be ready to go. -Sure. Give me a minute.
艾伯托,这样好了 请你联络雷焦卡拉布里亚总部
Alberto, actually, I want you to call the Reggio Calabria headquarters
然后别挂电♥话♥,等我的指示
and stay on the line for as long as I say to.
谢谢 -是,科拉瑟女士
Thank you. -Yes, Ms. Colace.
找到他们了吗?他们在哪里?
Do we have them yet? Where are they?
他们在A11公路上,正朝海岸前进 请看这里
They're on highway A11 headed towards the coast. Here, look.
我不懂他们怎么没走主要道路
I just don't understand why they didn't take the main road.
科拉瑟女士 托斯卡尼反黑♥手♥党♥小组在线上
Ah, Ms. Colace, we're online with the Tuscany anti-mafia squad.
帮我开扩音 -是,马上
Put me on speaker phone. - Sure, right away.
艾伯托? -科拉瑟检察官
Alberto? - Prosecutor Colace?
我是路卡卢索队长,请问有何吩咐?
This is Captain Luca Russo. How can I help?
队长,
Ah, Captain Russo.
我们的嫌犯正沿A11公路往西行
We've tracked down our suspect who is driving westbound on the A11 highway.
他们之后会往南走
Then they'll be headed south.
我希望你尽快拦下他们
I want you to stop them ASAP.
还有,等我们一确认他们的路线 就会通知你
And Captain, as soon as we know their precise itinerary, we'll inform you.
请给我那辆车的厂牌、型号♥、颜色 及车牌号♥码
Make and model, color, and license plate of the vehicle, please?
我们不清楚 -怎么会不清楚?
Uh, we don't know, Captain. - Beatrice, what do you mean we don't know?
那是一辆深色轿车
We know it's a dark car.
要在夜间的繁忙公路上 找一辆深色轿车可不容易
A dark car traveling at night on a busy highway. That will be difficult.
队长,车上有一对男女和一名十六岁少女
Captain, there's a man, a woman, and a 16-year-old girl in the vehicle.
她坐在后座。
She is in the back seat.
请在卢卡南方守著
Take up your position south of Lucca.
若我们知道你们的位置 就能在该车接近时通报
We can alert you when the car is approaching
让你们拦截他们
if we are aware of where you are located.
我们会尽力
You can stop it that way. -We'll do our best.
队长,这很重要,请保持通话
Captain, it's important. Stay on the line.
是,科拉瑟女士
Yes, Ms. Colace.
我们怎么可能不知道车牌号♥码?
How the fuck do we not know the license plate number?
那不是安利柯的车
It's not Enrico's vehicle.
怎么回事?这里有警♥察♥
There are cops here.
他们怎么没拦下那辆车?它还在移♥动♥
Why didn't they stop them? They're still going.
打电♥话♥过去
Call them back.
科拉瑟女士 -卢索队长
Ms. Colace? - Captain Russo,
他们刚经过第一批巡逻车
we just saw them passing the first patrol cars.
怎么回事?你在追捕他们吗,队长?
What happened? Do you know? Are you following them, Captain?
我们正在监看这个地区,没有发现他们
We're watching the area. There's no sign of them.
警员说有很多车经过 但没看见有一对男女和女孩的
They said a lot of cars have passed by, but none with a man, woman, and a girl.
我们没有足够的资讯
We don't have sufficient information, Ms. Colace.
他们刚才还在,现在却消失了?
They were there and now they've disappeared?
我们有其他站点,但你们提供的资讯不足
We have other indicators, but with the limited information you've provided,
我无法保证什么
I can't guarantee anything.
我需要确切的保证
I need a guarantee.
队长,我要你封锁整段公路
Captain, I want the whole highway shut down. Place a blockade.
拦下所有车辆,
Stop all traffic. I want you to immediately stop
拦住每辆往南的车 明白吗?
each and every southbound vehicle. Understood?
科拉瑟女士,那是大型行动
Ms. Colace, you're talking about a significant operation
需要部署大量警力
that would require a huge deployment of police officers.
好,仔细听著
Okay, listen carefully.
这名线人可以毁掉
This informant I want you to arrest
光荣会在罗萨诺的整个组织
could bring down the entire 'ndrangheta in Rosarno.
那就是她的价值
That's how much she's worth.
如果今晚我们没在那条公路拦下她
If we don't stop her tonight on that highway,
她可能会在接下来的几小时内被杀
she could end up being killed in the next few hours.
我不管你需要多少人或代价有多大
I don't care how many men you need or how much it costs.
拦下所有车辆,搜查每一辆车
Stop all traffic and search every single car meticulously.
该死
Shit.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
天晓得,可能有车祸
Who knows? Maybe an accident.
现在几点?
What time is it?
很晚了
Late.
可恶
Fuck. - Hmm.
为什么停下来了?
Mom, why are we stopping?
我们也不知道
We're not really sure.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表