剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
To be alone.
她会写信给你
She's writing you a letter.
写信? -是
A letter? - Yeah.
一封信有什么屁用?
What the fuck am I going to do
还写信呢
with a letter?
律师说那群混♥蛋♥只有一名证人
According to the lawyer, they've got one witness.
我不知道他们的名字。
I don't know their name.
唯一知情的人就是狄妮丝
The only other person who knows anything is Denise.
我女儿
My daughter.
最近我一直睡不好
I haven't been sleeping well. You see?
我们得掌控住她,卡米涅
We need her safe, Carmine.
那样我才不用再担心,懂吗?
That way I won't worry anymore. Got that?
你能处理好吧?
You can take care of it, right?
你能处理好吗?
Can you take care of it, Carmine?
是,我能处理好
Yeah, I-- I can take care of it.
我想安心地睡个好觉
And then I can get a decent night's sleep.
再见,卡米涅
Bye, Carmine.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
我很想妳
I've missed you.
还有我在想今天快结束了
And I'm thinking that today is almost over...
但我们还有一整个夜晚
but we have the whole night ahead of us.
我们无法长久吧?
This can't last, can it?
我跟你
Me and you.
我只想跟妳在一起,抛开所有人
I want to be alone with you, away from everyone else.
那就走吧
Okay, let's go.
这是我的车
This is my car.
为了安全,车窗不能开
They don't open, for safety reasons.
妳家窗户也有安全锁吗?
Do the windows to your house have locks too?
我几乎是住在警局
I live inside a police barracks.
那是妳的庇护所
That's your safe house, then.
有些人想除掉我
There are people who would like to kill me.
那些不喜欢我的人
They don't like me.
很难想像吧?
Can you believe it?
看来他们不太了解妳
They obviously haven't met you.
她没跟任何人见面,只跟那位检察官谈话
She's not seeing anyone. She only speaks to the prosecutor.
什么检察官?
What prosecutor?
一个女人,叫做科拉瑟
It's a woman. Her name is Colace.
如各位所知,我每天都在想办法见她
As you all know, I've tried to meet with her every day to talk to her,
想至少跟她通电♥话♥
at least on the phone.
但没用,她不肯跟我谈
Nothing. She won't do it.
她会做对自己有利的协议,她是个叛徒
She's making deals for herself. She's a traitor.
她不是我女儿
She's not my daughter.
她是我的耻辱
She's my shame.
但我们不会让她得逞
But we'll get to her.
我们得告诉他们她说的一切都是谎言
We need people to know that everything she says is bullshit.
该如何找她谈?
How do we talk to her?
我们需要她身边的人
We need people who are close to her.
但目前没有半个
Right now, we've got no-one.
写信给她,这是唯一的办法
Write her some letters. It's the only way.
萨瓦托,能让我说句话吗?
Salvatore, may I speak with you?
如果她现在是证人 他们会把她安置在庇护所
If she's a witness now, they'll put her in a safe house.
她到了庇护所后 会希望我把孩子们还给她
And if they do that, she'll want her kids.
孩子们会日夜跟她待在一起
They will be with her day and night.
她会跟他们说话
She talks with the children.
他们会让她想清楚
The children can change her mind.
并突破她的心防
They can get to to her.
这个房♥间真美
This room is beautiful.
是啊
It is.
我会让安琪拉住这里
I'll put Angela in here.
你们收齐行李了吗?
Did you guys get everything?
是 -是
Yes. - Yes.
艾丽莎
Elisea.
姑姑不跟我们去吗?
Auntie isn't coming?
不,姑姑不会去
No, Auntie isn't coming.
走吧
Come on.
他们五分钟后到
现场安全吗?
They're five minutes away. All clear?
安全
All clear.
妳听到了吗?
You heard?
他们快到了 -是
They're almost here. - Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
嘿
Hey.
看看妳,嗨,
Hey, you. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mama.
妳好吗?
You okay? Huh?
让我看看你的脸
Hey, let me see your face.
来的路上还好吗? -还好
There. How was the little car trip? - Fine.
是吗?
It was fine? Yeah?
你们累了吗?
Are you all tired?
抬头让我看看
Let me see your face.
来,我抱一下
Come here. Come here!
嘿
Oh!
你们想看看♥房♥♥子吗? -好
Do you want to see the house? - Okay.
你们想看吗? -想
Do you want to go see it? - Yes.
我们上楼
Let's go up the stairs.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
在整理行李吗?哇,折得真整齐
You're getting unpacked? Wow, it's all-- it's all folded so nicely.
是谁帮妳收行李的?
Who helped you pack your suitcase?
安洁拉姑姑
Aunt Angela.
我跟她相处得很好
I like her.
现在这样比较好
It's better this way.
警♥察♥没收了我的手♥机♥
The police took my phone.
我们不能带手♥机♥到这里,他们会给新的
We can't keep our phones up here. They'll give us new ones.
嘿
Hey.
我真的很想妳
I really missed you.
我很想妳
I missed you.
非常想
So much.
妳知道吧?
You know that, right?
能抱我一下吗?
Will you give me a hug?
喂?
Hello?
安琪拉
Hello, Angela.
我是姑姑
It's your aunt.
妳一个人吗?
Are you alone?
♪ Ninna ninna, ninna ninna neda ♪
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine, what did you do ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表