剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自真实故事)
Based on a true story.
(部分角色及事件)
Some characters and events have been fictionalized
(依剧情需要而调整)
for narrative purposes.
我跟卡洛很小就认识了
Carlo and I met when we were very young.
当年我十五岁,他十九岁
I was 15. He was 19.
他留著很短的头发,笑容很帅气
His hair was cut really short. He had a handsome smile.
总是骑著他的摩托车
He was always on his scooter.
我那时可爱迷人
I was beautiful then.
现在也还是
You're still beautiful.
而且我是加罗法洛家的人
And I was a Garofalo.
他显然对我有意思
So I knew he was interested.
我以为我们有相同想法
I thought we felt the same way.
以为他想要一个家
That he wanted a family.
那是大家都想要的,不是吗?
Everyone wants a family, no?
之后他到米兰工作
Then he left to work in Milan.
我也想离开
I also wanted to leave.
我想过快乐的生活,
I wanted to live and be happy.
去呼吸自♥由♥的空气
Breathe.
我爱上了一个梦想
I fell in love with a dream.
我希望梦想能实现
It was never real.
有实现过吗?
Never real?
只有短短一阵子
For a moment.
他让我感觉自己很特别
Sometimes he made me feel special.
但后来他会搞消失
But then he'd disappear.
事实上,我在妳出生前并没有真正爱过人
The truth is I don't think I really fell in love until you were born.
♪ Ninna ninna, ninna ninna neda ♪
♪ The wolf eats the little lamb ♪
♪ Little lamb of mine, what did you do ♪
♪ When you found yourself In the mouth of the wolf? ♪
♪ Come on, sleep Come and take my baby for an hour... ♪
♪ ...Then bring her back to me ♪
♪ Come on, sleep, don't be long ♪
♪ The hour is late And Mommy needs to work ♪
我们都很爱你们,也很想你们
We all love you and we all really miss you here.
真不敢相信我们竟不能去探视,这不公平
I can't believe we don't get to see you. It's not right.
我明白,姑姑
Yes, I know, Auntie.
前几天晚上,我想到妳出生那天的情景
The other night I was thinking of the day you were born.
妳不喜欢我抱妳,便哭了起来
I held you and you didn't like it. You basically just cried.
当年那漂亮的小孩现在已经亭亭玉立
And already that beautiful child is becoming a woman.
我想跟她亲近一点
And I want to be near her.
我很抱歉
Auntie, I'm sorry.
别哭,亲爱的,这不是妳的错
Don't cry, honey. Don't cry. It's not your fault.
这件事跟妳无关,这是妳妈妈的决定
You had nothing to do with it. This was your mother's decision.
她有她的理由,或是有人引导她那样想
She has her reasons, or they've given her reasons. Lies.
她还有跟他们联络吗?
Is she still talking to them?
有,科拉瑟女士还在这里
Yes, the dottoressa is still here.
妳妈妈认为
Your mother is convinced
这么做是正确的
that this is the right thing to do.
天知道他们是怎样洗♥脑♥她
God only knows what they have said to poison her.
她得听家人的话
She needs to listen to her family.
这点妳也明白
You know that too.
不知道,我感觉...怪怪的
I don't know. I feel-- I feel all wrong.
好像...这一切都不是真的
As if-- As if none of this is even real.
有这种感受很正常,朱瑟碧娜
It's normal to feel that way, Giuseppina.
很多证人都会这样
It happens to many witnesses.
但这一切都是真的
But this is all real.
这是新生活的开始
Today is the start of a new life. - Yes.
相信我
Trust me.
好
Yes.
妳现在或许没发现,但妳很快就会明白
You may not realize it now, but you'll soon understand.
一切辛苦都是值得的
It'll be worth it.
安利柯还活著吗?
Is Enrico still alive?
他还活著
Yes, he's still alive.
妳才是搞外遇的人,他不是
You're the adulterer, not him.
他躲起来了吗?
Is he laying low? Has he vanished?
他在等妳联络他
He's waiting for you to get in touch.
我建议妳这阵子
I suggest you allow yourself
先保持单身,相信我 -妈妈
some more time alone. Trust me. - Mama.
亲爱的 -嗨,艾丽莎
Sweetie. - Hi, Elisea.
妳不打招呼吗?
Don't you say hello anymore?
快进来 -我很快就过去
Come inside. - I'll be there soon. I'll be there soon.
妳知道我有礼物要给妳吗? 想看吗?跟我来
I've got a present for you. Would you like to see it? Follow me.
去吧
Go. Go.
妳看,喜欢吗?
Take a look. Do you like it?
拿去,送给妳
Take it. It's yours.
这样吧,我把它放在这里
I'll tell you what we'll do. I'll put him here,
等妳想拿时就来拿,它会等妳
so you can take him when you want. He'll be waiting for you.
妳想拿的话就拿吧
You can take it if you want. Go ahead.
我想再见一次安利柯,可以吗?
I'd like to see Enrico again. Can it be done?
妳能让他来这里吗?
Could you get him to come here?
我可以试试看,但我需要更多情报
I can try, but I need more information.
例如妳堂哥奇乔的资讯
For example, anything on your cousin Ciccio.
我们还有很多事要谈,朱瑟碧娜
We still have a lot to talk about, Giuseppina.
是啊
Yes.
砰
Bang!
那是什么,艾方索?给我
What's that, Alfonso? Give it to me.
艾方索,那是谁给你的? -我找到的,我找到的
Alfonso. Who gave that to you? - No. I found it. I found it.
给我 -不要
Give it to me. - No.
给我 -不要
Give it. - No.
艾方索,快给我 -我只是拿著
Alfonso. Give it to me now. - I'm just holding it.
给我 -我只是拿著
Give it to me. - I'm just holding it.
给我,艾方索 -来拿啊
Give it, Alfonso! - Come and get it!
给我,给我,艾方索
Give it to me! Give it to me, Alfonso!
你不准那样对我说话,绝对不准
Don't you dare treat me that way! Don't treat me like that!
我是你妈妈,我生下了你
I'm your mother! I gave you life.
妈妈,我只是开玩笑,别这样,开玩笑的
Mama, I was joking. Come on. I was joking.
抱歉,别生气
I'm sorry. All right?
你跟他们不一样,你是个好孩子
You're not like them. You're a good boy.
你走吧
Go on.
艾方索找到一把枪
Alfonso found a gun.
所以呢?他够大了
So what? He's old enough.
是,但我不希望他玩枪
Yes, but I don't want him around guns.
我不希望他变得像你
I don't want him to become like you.
快滚,否则我打死妳
Now get out, before I crack your skull.
滚出去
Get out.
是,谢谢,我会转告他,再见
Yes, thank you very much. I'll tell him. Goodbye.
走吧
Let's go.
「寇斯寇先生过得如何?他还好吗?」
"How is Mr. Cosco? Is he doing well?"
不,他在牢里,因为他罪有应得
No, he's where he should be. In jail.
我真讨厌人们拍他马屁,
I hate it when they kiss his ass.
何必呢?
What's the point?
狄妮丝,他们自有理由
Denise, they have their reasons.
早安
Good morning.
听著
Listen.
妳得让卡洛寇斯寇把妳视为女儿
Carlo Cosco must think that you're his daughter.
妳回来了,这样很好,但是还不够
You've come back, and that's good, but it's not enough.
妳得告诉他,妳是为了他才回来
Now you have to tell him that you came back for him,
讨他欢心
to make him happy.
妳要让他放下心来
He has to feel relaxed.
这些人不在乎别人的死活
他们只在乎自己
Denise, these people, they only care about themselves.
以及大家有没有管好嘴巴
And no will say how things really are.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
他们很害怕
They are afraid.
妳得让他们相信妳已学会规矩
They must believe that you have learned to follow the rules.
如果蕾亚还在,她会告诉妳这些话
You know if Lea were here, she would tell you all of this.
但现在得由我来说
But I have to tell you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
妳遗传了妈妈的性格
Your mother is within you.
别显露出那一面
Don't let her come out.
奇乔
Ciccio.
玛莉莎 -鸡蛋到货了吗?
Marisa. - Have the eggs arrived?
狄妮丝 -嗨,你在哪里?
Hey, Denise. - Hey, where are you?
我跟阿姨出来买♥♥东西
We went out shopping,
但如果你想见面,我可以去找你
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表