剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
给你 -谢谢,再见
There you go. - Thank you, bye.
谢谢,祝你今天愉快 -早安
Thank you. Have a good day. - Good morning.
不用付钱,我送妳
No, it's a gift.
请让我付钱
I would like to pay, please.
不必,只是送妳一份小礼物
There's no need. It's just a little something from me.
我说我想付钱 -不用
I said I'd like to pay.
我到底要付多少钱?
No. - How much do I fucking owe you?
这是我想送妳妈妈的礼物
It's my present for your mother.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - No problem.
很抱歉,对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
从蕾亚加罗法洛 决定转为警方证人起,我就是她的律师
Ever since Rhea Garofalo decided to turn into a police witness,I was Lea Garofalo's lawyer
我替她辩护了六年
for more than 6 years
其间她一直提心吊胆,
during which time, she was constantly looking over her shoulder
冒著生命危险 希望事情会好转, 她可以自♥由♥。
risking her life, hoping things would get better. That she could be free.
六年之后呢?
What happened after six years?
她为何离开证人保护计划?
Why did she leave the witness protection program?
我不认为那是她的选择,蕾亚放弃了一切
I don't think it was her choice. Lea gave up on everything.
她的家人和朋友、她的过去...
She gave up on her family and friends, on her past too...
除了狄妮丝以外的一切 她把所知道的事全告诉我们
Everything but Denise. She told us everything she knew.
她说出了可能让自己受牵连的事
She told us things that could incriminate her.
只可惜她提供的证据不够有力
Unfortunately, the evidence she provided wasn't considered strong enough.
她想当个好证人
She really wanted to be a good witness.
妳认为蕾亚加罗法洛 当时无法继续下去吗?
Why do you think Lea Garofalo was unable to go on?
她失去希望或生存意志了吗?
Had she lost hope? The will to live?
她可能是累了
She was tired.
我们得了解她的选择背后的严重性
You need to understand the enormity of what she had done.
蕾亚成了她丈夫的极大耻辱
Lea was a source of shame to the father of her daughter.
那是让她永远不能被原谅的丑闻
For which she would never be forgiven.
然而她还是决定去找他
And yet, she decided to visit him anyway.
我们完全无法理解这项决定
A decision that makes no sense to us.
玛吉雅,我必须弄清楚
如果我想保护一位证人
Marzia, if I want to protect any future witness,
我就得去了解 什么原因会导致她做出这种事
I need to understand what would lead her to do that.
最难解决的问题是孤独和寂寞
The hardest thing for any witness to deal with is the isolation.
证人的世界变得极为狭窄
The loneliness.
The world becomes an extremely small space.
他们失去与家人的联♥系♥
他们不再拥有感情或亲密感
Witnesses lose touch with their home and families.
他们会失去归属感
They lose their sense of belonging.
蕾亚的处境正是如此
And this was especially true for Lea.
她被迫搬家太多次
They moved her around too many times.
狄妮丝永远是新来的转学生
Denise was always the new girl at school, always.
她因此受了很多苦
And she suffered because of this.
我在那六年间天天跟蕾亚谈话
I spoke to Lea every day for six years.
比起律师,我更像她的妈妈
I was more of a mother to her than her lawyer.
但那是让她撑下去的方法
But it was, I guess,
其实蕾亚天天都在想办法撑下去
what was needed to keep her alive.
不过同时
At the same time, though,
只要有人敲门,她就会怕得发抖
she would dread every knock on the door.
然后某天出现了一个男人
One day a man
准备要来杀她
came to kill her.
我是洗衣机维修人员
I've come about the washing machine.
于是蕾亚加罗法洛提出控告
So, Lea Garofalo pressed charges,
认为那男人是卡洛寇斯寇派来的?
because she was convinced it was Carlo Cosco who sent that man?
是,但什么也没发生
Yes. But nothing happened.
也许现在她失踪后 终于会有人把她当一回事
Maybe now that she's gone missing someone will finally take her seriously.
去找出坎波巴索袭击案的档案
Retrieve that file on the Campobasso assault.
蕾亚失踪时,我们已将近一年没有联络
At the time Lea went missing, we hadn't spoken for nearly a year.
我认为她可能说服了自己
I think she might have convinced herself
或希望她丈夫不再把她视为威胁
or hoped that she would no longer be seen as a threat to her daughter's father.
她让自己错信他很爱狄妮丝
She deluded herself into thinking
爱到他愿意原谅她的妈妈
he loved Denise so badly he would forgive her.
但他们从不原谅罪人
However, they never forgive.
从不原谅
Never.
(米兰) (圣维托雷监狱)
Milan SAN VITTORE PRISON
马西莫萨巴蒂诺吗?
Massimo Sabatino?
我是,妳是谁?
That's me. And you are?
萨巴蒂诺先生
Mr. Sabatino.
你应该有收到你的新指控书
You should have received a copy of a new charge sheet.
这是关于你涉嫌 在坎波巴索犯下的一起袭击案
This is about an alleged attack by you that took place in Campobasso.
时间是2009年5月
In May of 2009.
下令的人是卡洛寇斯寇
On the orders of Carlo Cosco.
那不是我做的
No, it wasn't me. Sorry.
你的指纹遍布在那台要维修的洗衣机上
Your fingerprints are all over the washing machine you came to repair.
然后你跑走了,把工具箱留在现场
You then ran off, leaving your toolbox behind.
加罗法洛女士目前失踪了
Ms. Garofalo is currently missing.
她在去年11月24日那晚消失无踪
She vanished on the night of November 24th.
现在我要问你当晚人在哪里
You will be asked where you were that night.
我怎么会知道我当晚人在哪里?
How the fuck do I know where I was that night?
我们只知道你当时不在监狱
We know that you weren't in prison.
你会被要求提供卡洛寇斯寇的资讯
You will be asked to provide information on Carlo Cosco.
我劝你好好考虑
I would consider it if I were you.
(吸烟危害生命)
卡洛 -怎么了?
Carlo. - Yeah?
你在哪里? -这里
Where are you? - Right here.
出了什么事吗?
Is there a problem?
狄妮丝忘记她老爸了
Denise forgets I'm her father.
她常去加罗法洛家的老房♥子
She's been going to the old Garofalo house,
在各个房♥间外徘徊,从窗户往内看
poking around, looking in through the windows.
我说过了,她得结婚
I told you already, she needs to get married.
你原本想让她回来,对吧? 但现在你得放手了
You wanted to get her back, right? Well, now you have to get rid of her.
把她嫁出去
Marry her off.
找一个对你和她都有益的好对象
A good marriage, for you and for her.
朱塞佩、卡洛,警♥察♥在外面
Giuseppe! Carlo! The cops! You gotta go now!
回家去,朱塞佩 看他们是来抓你还是抓我
Giuseppe. Go back home. Let's see if they come for you or for me.
他们啥也不能做,他们没有我们的把柄
They can't do anything. They've got nothing on us.
当然
That's right.
警♥察♥来了,别动,不准动
Police! Stand still! Don't make a move!
敬你们
To your health.
你早就知道了吗?
Did you know?
(光荣会首脑关押于米兰)
为何不告诉我? -妳比我早知道
Why you didn't you tell me? - You beat me to it.
报上说他曾经试图杀害我妈
I just read that he tried to kill my mother.
拜托,那不是真的,只是胡扯
Come on, Denise, it's not true. It's all bullshit.
我当时在坎波巴索,我在场
I was there in Campobasso, Carmine. Remember.
你又在看什么看?
And you, what the fuck you looking at?
我可是寇斯寇家的人 -狄妮丝,冷静点
I'm a Cosco, don't you know that? - Come on, Denise. Please,
滚开
Get it together. - Go fuck yourself.
听著,对不起,我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
狄妮丝
Hey, Denise.
你甘愿过这种人生吗?
Is this a life to you?
你想要像这样生活吗?
Is this how you want to live?
当时我们拚命地打我爸派来的那个杀手
We had to fight off the man who tried to kill her on my father's orders.
最后我们很快乐,我们有一个家
We were finally happy. We had a home of our own.
真爱逞强 -狄妮丝,听我说
They all act so tough. - Denise, listen to me.
妳爸爸想见妳
Your father wants to see you.
他希望妳去探望他,知道吗? 他想告诉妳不是他干的
He wants you to visit him. Understand? He wants to tell you it wasn't him.
他要告诉我什么?说他多爱我吗?
What does he want to tell me? How much he loves me?
他什么时候能停止折磨我?
When will he stop torturing me?
我妈妈现在在哪?
Where is my mother now?
狄妮丝,我不知道... -他们把她埋在某处吗?
I don't know where your mother is... - Have they buried her somewhere?
她在哪里 -他们把她丢进强酸了吗?
Did they dissolve her in acid? Did they burn her?
他们烧了她的尸体吗? -我不知道她在哪
Denise, I don't know where your mother is!
妳一直提这件事
Stop bringing this up!
狄妮丝,狄妮丝
Denise!
狄妮丝,过来,该死
Come here, Denise.
想知道我知道什么吗?停下来
Do you wanna know what I know?
妳想知道我知道什么吗?
Do you want to know what I know?
我只知道我在乎妳
I know I care about you.
我在乎妳
I care about you.
但现在,妳得去跟妳爸谈谈
But now, you need to go talk to your father.
懂吗?妳别无选择,狄妮丝
Do you understand? There's no alternative, Denise.
狄妮丝
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表