剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
I'll tell you later.
好,但要小心,好吗?
Sure, but be careful. Okay?
我很小心
No, I'm careful.
妳一切都好吗?
You all right?
我整天都在玩脸书
I'm on Facebook all the time.
我会跟他聊天,就这样
I talk to him and that's it.
那还是很危险
It's still dangerous.
他想跟我见面,我不知道能不能见他
He wants to see me. I just don't know if I can.
我晚点打给妳,到时再聊
We'll talk about it. I'll call you later.
妳要走了吗? -对
You have to go? - Yeah.
去吧,如果我没接电♥话♥,就等会再打
Go, come on.
If I don't answer later, try again in a while.
好,再见,亲爱的
Yeah, sounds good. Bye, love.
再见
See ya.
朱瑟
Giusy?
朱瑟,
Giusy.
妳真的在海边做了?
Seriously, by the sea?
我晚点会全部告诉妳
I'll tell you everything later.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
雀塔
Cetta?
走吧,时间晚了
Let's go. It's late.
(弗朗切斯科毕施)
妈妈,这不是什么坏事 -那只是妳的想法
You're like a little girl with her.She's my friend. - That's what you think.
毕施家族自以为能发号♥施令 但他们根本没有权力
The Pesce family think they can give orders, but they're nobodies.
他们从来都没有
They never have been.
别拍她的马屁
Don't grovel to her.
我不会拍任何人的马屁
Mama, I don't grovel.
很好,永远不要
Good then. Don't ever.
她是个荡♥妇♥,大家都在说她的闲话
She's a whore Cetta. People talk about her.
妳有帮孩子们准备吃的吗?
Did you make something to eat for the children?
有 -艾方索早上发烧了
Yes, Mama. - Alfonso had a fever this morning.
他们在看什么?
Why are they staring?
别在意他们
Ignore them.
这地方真破烂
This place is a shithole.
你怎么有办法住这里?
How can you live here?
我们结♥帐♥离开吧
Let's pay and get out of here.
结♥帐♥?我们不用结♥帐♥
Pay? No, we don't have to pay for anything.
我们当然要结♥帐♥
Of course we have to pay.
狄妮丝,妳是寇斯寇家的人
Listen, Denise. You're a Cosco.
接受这件事吧,这是这里的规矩
Accept it. That's the way it is.
真丢脸
It's embarrassing.
妳爸的权势大到什么钱也不用付,懂吗?
Your father has earned all the coffee we can drink, Denise.
喂?
Hello.
妳应该有话要跟我说吧?
Don't you have something to tell me?
什么话?
About what?
什么话?我是指那件礼服 妳喜欢吗?合不合身?
What do you mean "about what?" The dress. Do you like it? Does it fit?
我还没试穿
I haven't tried it on yet.
还没有时间穿
I haven't had time.
妳在哪里?
Where are you?
在广场
In the square.
礼服应该会很合身 因为妳的尺寸跟妳妈一样
I think it'll fit-- you're the same size as your mother.
让卡米涅听电♥话♥
Put Carmine on.
卡米涅 -是
Carmine.
他找我吗?
He wants to talk to me?
卡洛,你好吗?
Hey, Carlo. What's going on?
你别说话
Don't speak.
看著她
Look at her.
看著她,然后什么也别说
Look at her and don't say a word.
待在那里别动
Hold it right there, right there.
就那样看著
Just like that.
很好
Good.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
没什么
Nothing, nothing.
妳想散散步吗?
Do you want to take a walk?
我大概会在这里待一阵子
I think I'll be staying here for a while.
妳想要的话 我们可以一起做点什么,
If you want, we could do something together.
好吗?
What do you think?
我是指一般的活动
I mean, normal stuff.
看到那栋房♥子了吗?
See that house?
妳认得吧?
You recognize it, right?
那是妳妈妈以前住的地方
That's where your mother lived.
是加罗法洛家的老房♥子
It's the old Garofalo house.
现在空空如也
It's empty now.
这整座村子都空空如也
This whole fucking village is empty.
我以前会在那里做披萨,妳知道吗?
I used to make pizza over there. Did you know that?
亲爱的,怎么了?
What's wrong, my love?
没事,我在…
Nothing. I was just
想事情,哦…
thinking that I'm, uh,
派对让我有点紧张
I'm a bit worried about having a party.
我感觉怪怪的
I'm not ready for that.
我不太想庆祝
I don't feel like celebrating.
有时妳得逼自己做某些事
Well, sometimes, you just need to do it.
我想让帕利亚雷勒的所有人见见妳
I want everyone in Pagliarelle to see you.
他们得来看看妳有多美
They need to see how beautiful you are.
让我为妳感到骄傲,狄妮丝
Make me proud of you, Deni.
再见
Bye.
早安
Good morning.
狄妮丝 -早安,坐吧
Denise. Good morning. - Good morning. Have a seat.
要帮妳倒杯咖啡吗?
Do you want some coffee?
妳有睡好吗?
Hmm? Did you sleep well?
有
Yes.
听说妳们今天有很多事要忙
I hear you have a busy day.
是啊,我们约了美发师和美容师
Oh, yes. We have the hairdresser, then manicure, pedicure.
我们要除毛、做指甲
We're getting waxed, getting nails done.
然后还要化妆
Then...we're doing makeup.
反正全是免费的,对吧?
It's all free anyway, right?
我是寇斯寇家的人
Because I'm a Cosco.
会很好玩的,妳试穿过礼服了吗?
We'll have fun. Have you tried on the dress?
很合身,
It fits.
可惜令人作呕
And it's disgusting.
狄妮丝
Denise.
听著,我知道没什么好庆祝的
Listen, I know there's nothing to celebrate.
但既然我们被迫这么做
But seeing as we have no choice in the matter,
不如就尽量找乐趣吧
try to have fun.
妳需要一点放松时间
You deserve it.
这冰淇淋的味道好怪
This doesn't taste right.
看她扎起头发多美 -不,那样好像新娘
Look how nice she looks with her hair up.- No. She looks like a bride.
她那样很好看
She looks good like that.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
她有天使般的脸蛋,维持原样吧 -她看起来像新娘,我不喜欢 -什么意思?
She's got an angel's face. Keep it that way. - She looks like a bride. I don't like it.What do you mean?
派最优秀的人手过来
I want the best of our men in here.
我们得盯著一切
We need to watch everything.
要盯什么?
Watch for what?
我要有人守著门口、大门和马路
I want men on the door, at the gate and on the road.
一些人就好,不用太多
A few, not too many.
我们没那么多人手,他们都在米兰
We don't have that many. Our men are all in Milan.
找艾米里欧和他朋友
Then we use Emilio and his friends.
我们一向很照顾宾客
We treat our guests well.
哦。
Oh.
闪边去,走开
Fuck off.
卡洛
Carlo?
她情况如何?
How is she doing?
这个嘛...
Uh...
她心情不错
Well, she looks happy.
她正在弄头发
She is getting her hair done, you know.
很好 -她很开心
Good. -Yeah, yeah. She's having fun.
有听到吗,卡洛?
Did you hear me, Carlo?
来,这给妳吃 -谢谢
Here you are. This is for you. - Thank you.
这很美味 -妈,拜托,别端来这里
It's excellent. - Mama, come on. Not here.
我等会再切,好吗?
I'll cut it later. Okay?
那样我怎么做事?
How am I supposed to work like that?
一切都还好吗?
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表