剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
but if you want, I can come and see you.
不,我今天不能见妳,我有事要忙
No, I can't see you today. I have a few things to do.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
明天可以吗?
How about tomorrow?
好,当然
Yes, of course.
听我说,玛莉莎阿姨... 她说我应该去见我爸
My Aunt Marisa-- She said I should go visit my papa.
你认为我该去吗?他会高兴吗?
What do you think? Should I go there? Would he be pleased?
他当然会高兴
Yes, of course, he would like that.
只是...
It's just that
妳这周先别去比较好
it's better if you don't go this week.
他正在气头上
He's pissed off.
我不知道原因
I don't know why exactly.
但妳最好过阵子再去
But it's better if you wait.
好,那我们明天见?
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow?
当然
Of course, sure.
再见
Bye.
再见 -再见,狄妮丝
Okay. Bye. - Bye, Denise.
没事吧?
Are you okay?
义大利面还有剩吗?
Is there any pasta left?
你还要?你已经吃两盘了
More-- You already ate two plates.
我好饿
I'm hungry.
吃点沙拉,快,你都没吃
Have some salad. Come on, you never eat any.
为什么它全身光溜溜?
Why hasn't he got any clothes on now?
它不喜欢它的衣服
He didn't want them.
它不喜欢吗?它告诉妳的?
He didn't want them? He told you that?
对 -那好吧
Yes. - That's good you listened to him then.
我看看,它脱♥光♥比较好看吗?
Let's have a look. He's better without them.
安琪拉,妳觉得呢?妳都不说话
You've been very quiet, Angela. You haven't said anything.
我该说什么?
What should I say?
都可以
Anything.
我在这里无事可做,很无聊
I don't know what to do here. I'm bored.
但反正妳也不在乎
But you don't care anyway.
为什么那么说?
Why do you say that?
妳要花一点时间适应
It'll take some time to get used to it.
之后我们会去找学校,好吗?
Then, we'll look for a school. All right?
我会替你们找到学校
We'll find a school for you.
还有妳
And for you.
我们会像真正的家庭生活下去
We'll move on like a real family.
那其他家人呢?爸爸呢?
What about the rest of the family? Papa?
我们再也见不到他们了吗?
We'll never see them again?
妳该庆幸妳还能见到妈妈
Angela, you should be happy that you can see your mother.
我可以回房♥间吗?
May I go to my room now?
不行,因为妳的面一口都没吃
No, you can't go to your room because you haven't even touched your pasta.
要回房♥间就去,随便妳
Go to your room. Do whatever you want.
你想吃面吗?还要吗?
You wanted pasta? Do you want pasta?
不要 -你不想吃了?
No. - You don't want it?
妳在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk for a minute?
先把那个放下
Hey, put that down for a second.
我告诉过妳很多次了,但我想再说一次
I've told you over and over, but I want to tell you again.
这是我们的机会
This is an opportunity for us.
但我们要一起努力
But we must all want it.
否则妳知道会怎样吗?
Because if we don't, you know what happens?
妳、艾丽莎和盖塔诺得回到罗萨诺
You, Elisea and Gaetano go back to Rosarno,
而我得回去坐牢
and I go back to jail.
但我希望妳认真想想那代表什么
I want you to think really hard about what that means, for you.
那代表妳得嫁给他们指定的人
They'll make you marry someone that they choose.
立刻就嫁
Tomorrow.
妳被逮捕前在罗萨诺过得很好
Rosarno was fine for you until you got arrested.
安琪拉,妳以后想做什么?
Angela, what do you want to do?
妳想每周日都到监狱探望我吗?
Do you want to visit me in prison every Sunday?
妳想像我一样 一辈子都到监狱探望丈夫吗?
Do you want to visit your husband like I did my whole life?
妳想现在就生小孩吗?
And do you want to-to have a baby now?
妳必须思考这些事情
It's important that you think about these things.
那我何时能再见到爸爸?
And when do I get to see Papa again?
妳不想他吗?
Don't you miss him?
因为我很想他
Because I miss him.
我知道这不容易
I know it's hard.
我知道妳想念朋友、想念爸爸
I know that you miss your friends and you miss your father.
我知道妳感到寂寞
I know you feel lonely.
我也感到寂寞
I feel lonely too.
我需要妳,安琪拉
I need you right now, Angela.
我需要妳
I need you.
我爱妳,妳知道吧?
I love you, you know that?
妳知道吗?
Do you know that? Yes or no?
能答应我妳会思考这些事吗?
Promise me you'll think about these things?
好
Good.
安娜
Anna.
有人送来了礼物
A gift just arrived.
我在车上的仪表板发现了这个
I found it on the dashboard of my car.
给我的?
Is it for me?
这表示我们打到了他们的痛处
It means we're doing something right.
我会把它放在雪晶球旁
I guess I'll put it next to my snow globes.
每个分会都是独♥立♥的,分会等同于家族
Every locale stands alone. A locale is like a clan.
各自照顾自己的事业
Each one looks after its own business.
每个家族都能跟一个以上的家族合作
They can collaborate with one another, if they want to.
他们可能是朋友或敌人
With friends or enemies.
但尊重和合作永远都很重要
But respect and cooperation are always important.
(分会等于家族) (跨家族的合作)
当然,有些家族比其他人更强大
Obviously, some families are more powerful than others.
所以有时会有小家族加入势力更大的家族
So, it sometimes happens that a smaller clan might join a more powerful one.
这时他们会彼此信任
Only when they trust each other.
他们建立了关系
They have a relationship.
这妳已经知道了吗?
You know this already?
这些关系如何运作?
How do these relationships work?
对毕施这种家族而言,小家族有何价值?
What is the value of a lesser family to a clan like the Pesces?
他们的名字有价值,能被拿来利用
Their name has a value. They can use it.
毕施家可能会开设一家公♥司♥
The Pesces might start a company,
但名义上的所有者可以是别人
but the owner listed on the paper can be different.
所有者甚至可能属于另一个家族?
So the owner could even belong to another family?
是,某个可以被信任
Yes. Someone who can be trusted.
被控制、被管理的人
Controlled, managed.
其中的钱必须受到保护
The money has to be protected.
藏起来吗?
By hiding it?
当然,钱永远都得藏起来
Of course. It must always be hidden.
妳说的事业和资产数量有多少?
How many businesses and properties are we talking about?
妳结婚了吗?
Are you married or not?
我看妳没戴婚戒
I see you're not wearing a ring.
有多少资产,朱瑟碧娜?
How many properties, Giuseppina?
妳老公帅吗?
Is your husband handsome?
别扯到我老公
You need to leave him out of this.
我要知道每间公♥司♥和每项事业的名字
I need the names of every company and every business.
数量有多少?
How many are there?
朱瑟碧娜,数量有多少?
Giuseppina, how many are there?
有信心吗?
Feeling confident?
是,我有足够的信心,她给的情报很有用
Yes, confident enough. She's giving us useful information.
对,我看过纪录,全都很清楚
She is. I read the transcripts. It's all very clear.
如果一切按计划进行
If everything goes according to plan,
妳很快就得在镜头前受访了
I'll need you in front of the cameras soon.
各位好
Good evening, everyone.
你好
Good evening.
我该对这些人说什么呢?
What can I say about these guys?
我这辈子从没见过这么烂的舞
I've never seen such horrible dancing in my entire life.
你老眼昏花了,我跳得多好啊
You can't see shit anymore. I was amazing, come on!
那不重要,不重要
It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.
我很荣幸能邀请各位 来我家参加这场小庆祝会
It's a pleasure and an honor to have you at my home for this celebration.
这是我们家族的庆祝会
It's a celebration of our family.
因为我们要向家中女性的忠诚致敬
Because it's important that we pay tribute to the loyalty of our women.
卡乔拉家、贝洛科家和拉札洛家
The Cacciolas, the Belloccos and the Lazzaros.
对,没错
Right! Right! Right!
现在是艰困的时期
These are difficult times.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表