剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
有很多女人不理智地离开了
Many women go crazy and leave.
但我们的女人...
However, our women...
妻子、母亲、姐妹、女儿
our wives, mothers, sisters, daughters,
她们很坚强
they're strong.
也是让我们更强大的后盾
And this makes us strong too.
敬真女人,敬忠诚
To our women! To loyalty!
敬忠诚
To loyalty!
警方针对卡拉布里亚的组织犯罪 展开了一项新行动
A new operation targeting organized crime in Calabria.
这次被缉捕的对象是毕施家族
Caught in the crosshairs this time is the Pesce clan.
总共有二十四人落网
Twenty-four people have been arrested in total.
他们掌管的金钱主要来自勒索
They managed a flow of money that came mostly from extortion
以及私贩武器和毒品
as well as weapons and drug trafficking.
一直享有最高地位的毕施家族
From a position of complete supremacy,
控制了该平原的大♥片♥区域
the Pesce clan controlled a large part of the plain,
是一个结合新旧时代的组织
while being an organization that was archaic and modern at the same time.
雷焦卡拉布里亚的反黑♥手♥党♥小组
As confirmed by the latest investigations
在最新的调查中确认
led by the Reggio Calabria anti-mafia unit,
毕施家族的事业无所不包
the Pesce clan did not want for anything.
他们的其中一项生意...
One of their businesses--
自今天起,黑♥手♥党♥对卡拉布里亚 和义大利的控制将减弱
As of today, Calabria and Italy are less enslaved by the mafia.
人♥民♥会更自♥由♥ 这不是起点,也不会是终点
They are freer.This isn't the first step, and it definitely won't be the last.
(安娜科拉瑟)
但我们离卡拉布里亚所盼望的自♥由♥ 又更近了一步
But it's one more step toward the kind of freedom that Calabria hopes for,
更重要的是,那是人♥民♥应得的
and more importantly, deserves.
科拉瑟女士,现在其他检察官
Ms. Colace, will other prosecuting attorneys
会把孩子从母亲身边带走吗?
be taking children away from their mothers from now on,
还是这是妳的特权?
or is that just your prerogative?
我认为应该以犯罪者的行为
I firmly believe a person who commits a crime
来看待他们
is defined by their actions,
而不是性别
not by their gender.
我不会抱有歧视
And I certainly don't discriminate.
那对男人太不公平了
That would be unfair to the men.
我是为公民服务
I'm at the service of the people.
我希望卡拉布里亚的男女老少
And I want every woman and every single man in Calabria
都能信任我
to know that they can trust me.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是哪来的?
Where did you get that?
我的法拉利爆胎了
My Ferrari has a flat tire.
反正摩托车更好玩,对吧?
I thought this might be fun.
快下来,狄妮丝
Come on. Come down, Denise.
能让我骑吗?
Will you let me ride it, though?
妳会骑吗?
Do you know how?
不会,因为我是女生
No, I've never used one. I'm a girl.
我当然会骑
Don't worry. Of course, I have.
慢一点,狄妮丝
Slow down, Denise!
告诉她,跟她说妳不开心
Tell her. Tell her that you're not happy.
我说了,但她听不进去
I told her, but she doesn't listen.
证人保护计划只是变相的监狱
Witness protection is just another type of prison.
小孩不该被关进监狱
Children shouldn't be in prison.
这样不对,这不公平
It's not right. It's not fair at all.
我知道这样不对
I know it isn't right.
我为妳准备了惊喜
I've got a surprise for you.
安琪拉,外婆的乖孙女,妳过得好吗?
Angela, my lovely granddaughter. How are you?
外婆
Grandma!
真高兴听到妳的声音
Oh, it's so nice to hear your voice.
我好想念妳
I miss you a lot.
我也想念妳
I miss you too.
我们真的再也不能见面了吗?
Is it true we can't see each other anymore?
我担心妳妈妈会以为我们不爱她了
I worry that your mother thinks we don't love her anymore.
那不是事实,我们当然爱她
That's not true. Of course we love her.
安琪拉
Angela.
安琪拉
Angela!
妳没听见吗?饭准备好了
Oh, you're deaf now? It's ready.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
过来,别闹脾气了,我们要一起吃饭
Come on, Angela, stop being stubborn. We all eat together.
妳为什么都不听我说话?我说不饿
Why won't you ever listen to me? I told you I'm not hungry!
而且我不喜欢这里
And I don't like it here.
我知道妳不喜欢这里,我们得慢慢适应
I know you don't like it here, but we have to get used to it.
我会在这里等到妳上楼为止
Angela, I'm not moving until you come upstairs, okay?
证人保护计划只是变相的监狱
Witness protection is just another type of prison,
小孩不该被关进监狱
and children shouldn't be in prison!
妳在说什么?
What are you talking about?
喂,妳在说什么?
Hey! What are you talking about?
安琪拉,安琪拉
Angela! Angela!
妳跟谁说过话?告诉我
Who did you speak to?
「小孩不该被关进监狱」?
Tell me. "Children shouldn't be in prison"?
是谁告诉妳这种话?
Who put that nonsense in your head?
喂
Hey!
我不该来这里
This place isn't right for me.
在哪里?
Where is it?
什么?
What?
妳身上有手♥机♥吗?
Angela, have you got a phone?
没有 -妳身上有手♥机♥吗?
No. - Angela, do you have a phone?
妳有手♥机♥吗?过来 -不,我没有手♥机♥
You've got a phone? Come here. Hey! - No. No, I don't.
他们放了外婆,但妳又在乎什么?
They released Grandma, okay? But what do you care anyway?
妳只在乎自己
You only care about yourself. Not us.
这是妳的主意吗? -不是
This was your idea? - No.
这是妳的主意吗?
Was this your idea or not?
拜托妳告诉我 -这该死的手♥机♥是哪来的?
Will you tell me how the fuck you got this phone?
它被藏在衣服里
It was hidden in the suitcase, okay!
妳跟他们说了什么?
What did you tell them?
妳说出我们的位置了吗?
Did you tell them where we are? Did you?
妳说出我们的位置了吗?告诉我
Did you tell them where we are? Will you tell me?
要是他们找到位置,就会来杀我,懂吗?
If they find out where we are, they'll kill me. You understand that?
懂吗?妳明白吗? -是,我懂
Do you understand? - Yes. Yes, I do.
我没有说出我们的位置 因为我根本不知道
I didn't fucking tell them where we are because I don't know.
我不知道,而且他们仍然爱妳
I don't know! And they still love you, by the way.
尽管妳做了这一切
Despite all the awful things you've done.
要喝水吗?
Do you want some water?
好,谢谢妈妈
Yes. Thank you, Mama.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
妳为什么不接?
Mama. Why don't you pick up the phone?
我不想跟那个人说话
It's someone I don't want to talk to.
是科拉瑟女士吗?
The dottoressa?
(雀塔,我依然想著妳)
Cetta, I still think about you.
(其实我一直都在想妳)
Actually, I'm thinking about you ALL THE TIME!!!
(我们何时才能再见面?)
When can we see each other again?
(告诉我时间和地点,我一定到)
Tell me when and where and I'll be there.
喂?
Hello?
请找艾方索菲鲁齐的妈妈
May I speak to Alfonso Figliuzzi's mother, please?
你是哪位?
Who's this?
(国家宪兵)
妳好,我是玛丽亚康雀塔卡乔拉
Hi, I'm Maria Concetta Cacciola.
我接到电♥话♥通知,说我儿子艾方索在这里
They told me my son, Alfonso, is here. I got a call.
请在此稍候,女士,请坐
Wait here, ma'am. Please. One moment. Please, have a seat.
安琪拉?
Angela?
安琪拉?
Angela?
不,我是她妈妈
No, I'm her mother.
电♥话♥给我,我来跟她说
Give that to me. I'll talk to her.
朱瑟
Giusy?
妈妈
Mama.
我不懂妳为什么要告诉警方那些谎言
I don't understand why you had to go tell them all these lies.
但那都不重要
But it doesn't matter.
情况可以改变,我们可以帮妳
Things can change. We can help you.
妈妈爱妳,这点妳很清楚
Your mother loves you and you know it.
妳是我的亲骨肉
You are my flesh and blood.
妳的孩子也是我的亲骨肉
Your children are my flesh and blood.
我们能怎么做,朱瑟?
What can we do, Giusy?
我每晚都在哭
I cry a lot. Every night.
妳女儿安琪拉每晚都在哭
Your daughter, Angela, also cries every night.
大家都不快乐,妳也不快乐
Everyone is unhappy. You're unhappy too.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表