剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表
回家吧
Come home.
我们原谅妳了
We've forgiven you.
我们知道妳是一时脑袋不清楚 才说了那些话
We know you weren't thinking straight when you said those things.
但那都不重要
But it doesn't matter.
现在改变情况还来得及 永远不嫌晚,朱瑟
It's not too late to change the situation. It's not too late, Giusy.
回家吧
Come home.
让我们结束这一切谎言
And let's put an end to all these lies.
(妈妈)
雀塔 -嗨,妈妈
Cetta? - Hello, Mama.
我刚才有打给妳
I tried calling you a little earlier.
妳在哪里?
Where are you?
妈妈,我有打给妳,我在警局
Mama, I tried calling you. I'm at the police station.
艾方索无照骑机车
Alfonso was riding a scooter without a license.
妳应该联络妳爸爸,他可以处理
You should have called your father. He could've handled it.
妈,我都来了,不是吗?我会处理
Mama, I'm here now. I'll take care of it.
爸爸很忙
Papa was busy.
妳不能离开家里,一次都不行
You can't leave the house, ever.
我很快就回去,拜托
I'll be back soon. Please.
妳需要多少时间?
How long are you going to be?
不知道,我还在等
I don't know. They asked me to wait.
妳不能做这种事,懂吗?立刻联络妳爸爸
You can't do these things. I'll call your papa now.
妈,我们很快就回去
Mama, we'll be back soon.
这样爸爸就不用跟警♥察♥交涉
This way, Papa doesn't have to worry about the Carabinieri.
妳处理完直接回家
You're coming straight home.
是,是,直接回家
Yes. Yes, straight home.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我想找人私下谈话
I'd like to speak with someone in private.
这件事很重要,所以必须私下谈
It's very important, it has to be in private.
是关于什么?
What is this about?
朱瑟碧娜毕施
Giuseppina Pesce.
了解,跟我来
I understand. Come with me.
你长大了不少呢
You're getting big now, aren't you?
来,让我看看你有多强壮,打我
Come on, show me how strong you are. Punch my arm.
拜托,大力点
Oh, come on, harder.
那算拳头吗?我叫你大力点 -别打了
What's that? I said harder! - Will you stop that?
乖孩子
Good boy.
妳真安静
You're very quiet, Cetta.
是
Yeah.
我没什么话可说
I have nothing to say.
早该如此了,安静点才好
About time, it's better that way.
很好吃,妈妈,谢谢妳
It was very good, Mama. Thanks.
我失陪一下
Excuse me for a second.
这情报有多准确?
How accurate is this?
跟她说的完全一样 我交互检查了所有资讯
It's exactly what she said. Word-for-word. I cross-checked all the information.
我叫做玛丽亚康雀塔卡乔拉
My name is Maria Concetta Cacciola.
我的丈夫是萨瓦托菲鲁齐
I'm married to Salvatore Figliuzzi.
他们让我活得像困在家中的囚犯
They make me live like a prisoner at home.
到现在已有八年了
It's been eight years now.
他们让我的丈夫入狱,也把我囚禁起来
They've put my husband in prison and they've imprisoned me too.
我想离婚,但那不可能成功 他们会先杀了我
I'd like to divorce him, but it's impossible. They'd kill me first.
我没有生活可言
I don't have a life.
这就是我们要做的。
Here's what we're going to do.
尽量把这件事弄得简单点
Let's keep this operation as simple as possible.
开一辆车接近卡乔拉家
A car slowly approaches the Cacciola house.
她出来后就上车,然后妳开车离开
She walks out of the house, she gets into the car, and you drive off.
目前只能接走玛丽亚康雀塔卡乔拉
Just Maria Concetta Cacciola for now.
务必让她知道她暂时不能带走孩子
Make sure she understands she won't be able to bring her kids, not yet.
妳一定要在那辆车子里
It's important that you're in that car as well.
她会认得妳
Mrs. Cacciola will recognize you.
是,我会在
Sure, I'll be there.
很好
Good.
六乘八 -四十八
Six times eight. - Forty-eight.
很好,八乘八呢?
Good boy. Eight times eight?
我想不起来 -再试一次,
I can't remember, Mama. - You haven't even tried.
八乘八是多少?
Eight times eight?
是多少? -妈
What is it? - Mama.
怎么了?
What?
妳知道他们可以帮助妳吗?
Do you understand they can help you?
八乘八是多少?
Eight times eight?
他们想帮助妳
They want to help you.
就看妳的决定
It's up to you.
妈妈,我想回家
Mama, I want to go home.
安琪拉,妳要搞清楚一件事
Angela, you need to get this into your head.
家里的情况跟以前不一样了
At home, things aren't what they used to be.
不,还是一样 -不一样
Yes, they are. - No, they are not.
是妳拒绝他们的帮助,因为他们想帮妳
You're the one refusing their help. Because they want to help you.
我们全都想回家
We all want to go home.
你们全都想回家?
You all want to go home?
只有妳不想
Everyone but you.
真的吗?
Is that true?
真的吗?
Is that true?
你们都想回家?
You all want to go home?
朱瑟,我是妈妈,妳过得好吗?
Giusy. It's Mama. How are you?
妈妈,直接说重点吧
Mama, get to the point.
妳想做什么?
What do you want?
我们知道妳在阿普里利亚附近
We know you're somewhere near Aprilia.
朱瑟,妳很清楚 我们若有心要找就找得到妳
Giusy. You know we could find you if we wanted to.
但我们暂时没那个打算
But we're not thinking about that for now.
我们会以家人间的方式解决这件事
We'll sort this all out like a family.
我是妳的妈妈,我都是为妳好
I'm your mother. I only want what's best for you.
但妳得先有所表现
But you have to do something first.
妳的家人要我问候妳
Your family sends their love,
他们希望妳能立即获释
as well as their hope for an immediate release.
妳的妈妈、爸爸和丈夫
Your mother, your father and your husband
要我转达他们真的很关心妳的安危
asked me to tell you that they really care about your well-being.
好 -还要我提醒妳他们很爱妳
Good.
并且已经原谅妳
And remind you of their love and also, their forgiveness.
他们也给了一些明确的指示
Finally, they send some precise instructions.
妳必须停止跟警方合作
You must stop collaborating with the authorities.
然后回去坐牢,再也见不到我的孩子?
And go back to jail? Without being able to see my kids?
我们认为妳能提出充分理由
Listen to me, we believe you will have a strong case for immediate release
请求在离开证人保护计划后立即获释
as soon as you leave witness protection.
妳获释之后,妳的家人
As soon as you are released,
会替妳安排一间新公♥寓♥
your family will arrange a new apartment for you and your children,
并且每月提供三千欧元给妳和妳的孩子
as well as 3,000 euros per month.
我不能就这样随意离开,
I can't just walk out when I feel like it.
没有那么容易
It doesn't work that way.
还是有方法
不,就是那么容易
But it could.
我们会说妳被逮捕遭监禁
We will argue that you've been arrested and imprisoned.
身心都受到创伤
That you were ill, both physically and mentally.
妳被控的罪名都是冤枉
That you are innocent of the charges against you.
妳被迫离开孩子身边
That you were separated from your children.
妳感到绝望,甚至试图自尽
You were desperate, so much so that you attempted suicide.
而安娜科拉瑟检察官
And Prosecutor Anna Colace,
看见妳既脆弱又孤单
seeing you were vulnerable and isolated,
便利用了妳
took advantage of you.
这简直是强迫行为
This is coercion, nothing less.
我带来了一封信
I have brought a letter.
如果妳同意
If you agree,
并把内容抄在这张纸上
I'd like you to copy it down on this piece of paper,
然后签名
and add your signature...
我们就能开始规划 让妳得到释放,重获自♥由♥
then we can start planning for your release and your freedom.
有车辆接近
Car approaching.
科拉瑟女士 -朱瑟碧娜,进去
Dottoressa? - Giuseppina, get inside the house.
你们去查看那辆车
You, go check the car.
朱瑟碧娜 -朱瑟
Giuseppina! - Giusy!
朱瑟碧娜
Giuseppina! - Giusy!
朱瑟 -朱瑟碧娜,等等
Giuseppina! Wait! - Giusy, please wait!
朱瑟,等一下,我们想跟妳说话
Wait, we just want to talk to you.
他们对妳好不好?
How are they treating you? This isn't right.
剧集 | 好母亲(2023) | 导航列表