剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
不过是扔一些旧破烂
Just getting rid of this old junk.
旧破烂 这可是费纳宝
Old junk? The Philly Phanatic?
你过去走到哪都带着它
You used to take this with you everywhere.
那是我还是个傻孩子
I was a dumb kid back then.
你明白假如你去投球
You do realize that if you throw out the pitch,
你就能见到这个绿傻子本人
you'll meet this goofy green bastard in person.
拜托 我们都看到我把球投成什么德行了
Come on, we all saw what happens when I try to throw the heat.
那是我的错
Look, it's my fault.
这次棒球赛的事让我觉得我又变回了孩子
This whole baseball thing made me feel like a kid again and...
那感觉很棒
it was-it was great.
我想通过你实现梦想
I was living through my boy,
但我过头了
but I took it too far.
我刚好经过
Oh, hey. I was just walking by.
你们在聊什么
Whatcha guys talking about?
在聊老爸过分相信我
How Dad believed in me too much
而你完全不相信我
and you didn't believe in me at all.
你这矛头转得可真快
Well, that was a shocking change of pace,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
但事实是
But the truth is,
我们觉得投球会怎样并不重要
it doesn't matter how we feel about the pitch.
重要的是你去尝试
What matters is that you go for it.
丢丢球 玩得开心
Just toss the ball around and have fun.
这我能做到
Now that I can do.
原来这球的确是千载难逢的机遇
Turns out, that pitch was the opportunity of a lifetime.
它没有让巴瑞加入费城人队
It wouldn't make Barry a Philly,
但它让巴瑞和我爸重新玩起了接球游戏
but it did get him playing catch with my dad again.
*我爱摇滚*
*I love rock 'n' roll*
*所以再往点唱机里投枚硬币 宝贝*
*So put another dime in the jukebox, baby*
*我爱摇滚*
*I love rock 'n' roll*
*所以过来花点时间和我共舞*
*So come on, take the time and dance with me*
我会让你骄傲的 爸
I'm gonna make you proud, Dad.
我已经很骄傲了
You already have.
是的 我的老爸是那种没有梦想的人
Sure, I had one of those dads who wasn't much of a dreamer,
但多亏了我哥
but thanks to my brother,
那一晚 他有了梦想
for one night, he got to be.
投出去了 他高高地投出去了
There it is. He lobbed it right in there.
他真棒 他是天生好手
He was so good! Oh, he's a natural!
他根本没站在投球墩上投
He didn't even throw from the mound.
他们会签他的
They're gonna sign him!
他们会签下我的宝贝
They're gonna sign my baby!
你就让她感动吧
Just let her have this.
-他的确是职业选手 -太棒了
- He's a pro all right! - Yes!
*所以过来花点时间和我共舞*
*So come on, take your time and dance with me*
这些钱完全足够
Wow, this seems like more than enough money
让你们回学校了
for you to get back to school.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back.
这才是我想做的事
This right here? This is what I want to do.
你不会独自闯荡的
Well, you're not doing it alone.
去他的 我也加入
Screw it! I'm in!
*我爱摇滚*
*I love rock 'n' roll*
正式决定了
It was official.
爱丽卡要辍学去追逐摇滚梦
Erica was dropping out to chase her rock-'n'-roll fantasies.
有远大的梦想就是这样
That's the thing about dreaming big --
如果你的信念够强大
if you believe just enough,
你可以让任何梦想成真
you can make anything a reality.
此集献给千载难逢的机遇
投出仪式性第一球的是
Throwing out a ceremonial first ball
巴瑞终于见到了费纳宝
巴瑞·金伯格
is Barry Goldberg.
巴瑞·金伯格
你能想象续起性感小胡子
Can you imagine grown a hot beard
去投第一球吗
and you gotto throw the first pitch?
来自费城费城人队 迈克尔·施密特
From the Philadelphia Phillies, Michael Schmidt.
名人堂 迈克·施密特
这可是要投球给史上最伟大的费城人
You're throwing out to the greatest Philly that ever lived.
我觉得这球最棒的部分是巴瑞说
I think the greatest thing about that first pitch is Barry saying
"那是迈克·施密特"
"That's Mike Schmidt."
其实他还真不错 投得还行
I tell you what, give him credit too, he threw all right.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表