剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代的音像店啊
Ah, '80s video stores.
它们是电影爱好者的天堂
They were heaven for movie lovers,
无论你想看的是什么
no matter what you wanted to watch.
至于我 我喜欢大学喜剧
And for me, I wanted college comedies,
例如《回到学堂》
like "Back to School"...
爸 你当年读大学时
Hey, Dad, when you were in college,
有没有在宿舍装按♥摩♥浴缸
did you ever build a Jacuzzi in your dorm room?
-没有 -或是《天才反击》
- No. - ...or "Real Genius"...
爸 你当年有没有用激光
Hey, Dad, did you ever use a laser
-爆一屋子爆米花 -没有
- to fill a house with popcorn? - No.
当然少不了《动物屋》
...and of course, "Animal House."
爸 你当年有没有牵匹马
Hey, Dad, ever put a horse
去烦人老院长的办公室
in your crusty old dean's office?
你能不能快选部电影
Will you pick a movie already?
再拖下去我满车都是中餐外卖♥♥的味了
I got Chinese food stinking up the car!
那就选《菜鸟大反♥攻♥》吧
"Revenge of the Nerds" it is.
我听说看第十遍时
I hear the 10th viewing
你会真正开始注意到细微细节
is when you really start noticing the nuances.
在我活在关于大学的幻想中时
While I was living the fantasy of college life,
我姐却活在残酷的现实中
my sister was living in the harsh reality...
不及格 等等 教授 这怎么可能
"F"? Wait -- um, Professor? How is this even possible?
很简单 因为考试你没来
Oh, well, that's easy. You weren't here for it.
该死的 虽然是事实 但不是我的错
Son of a... While true, not my fault.
您瞧 我最近极度集中于我的音乐
See, I've been intensely focusing on my music
而不是我的学业
instead of school work.
听起来完全是你的错
Sounds like it's completely your fault.
求您了 电影入门我不能挂科
Please, I cannot fail Intro to Film.
我想如果你能抓住渺茫的机会
Well, I suppose on the off chance
在期中考好好表现
you aced your midterm,
你的成绩没准能拉上及格线
you might pull your grade up to a D-.
太好了 我又有戏了
Yes! I'm back in the game.
很好 明早就交
Great. It's due tomorrow morning.
明早我交不了
Oh, that's not gonna work for me.
好消息 我今晚订下了第一份正式演出
A bit of good news.I booked my first real gig tonight,
姐妹会的啤酒大派对
the big kegger at Kappa Mu.
冥河乐队的翻唱乐队"冥啥"不演了
It turns out that the Styx cover band "Twygs" bailed
他们在垃圾桶里发现了我的宣传♥单♥
and they found my flyer in the trash.
一切都因此不同了
Well, that changes everything.
除了你的成绩还是不及格
Except your grade, which is still an "F."
-不不不 我能交 -祝你好运
- No, no, no, no. All good. - Good luck.
我不用靠运气
Oh, I don't need it.
我肯定会写得很好 因为我超爱电影
I am gonna ace this sucker, because I love movies.
我认识的人里有谁爱电影
Who do I know who loves movies?
她脑中浮现出一个人
One person jumped to mind.
我 我是个名副其实的电影发烧友
Me -- I was a legit, die-hard film geek
每部电影的每个小细节都令我痴迷
who obsessed over every little detail of every single movie.
拍起手来 大伙
Clap your hands, everybody
*全都拍起手来*
*And, everybody, clap your hands*
*我们是女生联谊会的姐♥妹♥们♥*
*We're Lambda Lambda Lambda and... Omega Mu*
*我们今晚登台来*
*And we've come here on stage tonight*
*为你们来演出*
*To do our show for you*
你好
Uh, yello?
谢天谢地 正是我要找的那位大好青年
Oh, thank God. Just the wonderful man I was looking for.
你知道我是亚当对吧
You do know this is Adam, right?
当然 我只是打电♥话♥问候一声
Of course. I was just calling to check in
我那会打字的小帅哥
on my handsome guy who knows how to type.
说起来 你对电影《银翼杀手》
Speaking of, do you know anything
有什么了解吗
about the movie "Blade Runner"?
你的思维好跳跃
Y-You're jumping around a ton,
但那是我最爱的电影之一
but it's one of my favorites.
-现在就来看我 -你是认真的吗
- Come visit right now. - Seriously?
绝对认真 我想你 太想了
Totally. I miss you, like, so much.
-这让我心里甜甜的 -太好了
- That makes my heart happy. - Okay, great.
快坐公车过来 知道吗 拜拜
Get your little tush on a bus, 'kay? Bye-bye now.
你姐居然邀请我们一起去大学
Did your sister just invite us all to college?
快展开这场刺♥激♥的自我发掘之旅吧
Let the roller coast of self discovery begin.
如果你们也来 你们必须表现得沉稳些
If you guys are coming, you've got to play it cool.
再沉稳不过
The coolest.
我们要去大学了
We're going to college!
金伯格大反♥攻♥
那是一九八几年的10月18日
It was October 18, 1980-something,
那本是金伯格家很普通的一个清晨
an otherwise average morning in the Goldberg house...
-直到这一刻 -我做到了
- until this happened. - I did it.
我凭一己之力使用电脑
I worked the computer all by myself
贝弗莉·金伯格
工作经历 老妈 1968年至今
做出了我的第一份正式简历
and made my first official resumé.
你要简历做什么
What do you need a resumé for?
还用说吗 为了贝弗大改造
Da-doi. For the Bevolution,
我人生的新篇章 我不再只是孩子妈
my new chapter in life where I move beyond being a mom
去尝试新事物 说"还用说吗"这种话
and start tying new things, like saying "Da-doi."
-不适合你 -听着难受
- Doesn't work. - Just horrible.
现在我知道了
And now I know.
但你已经有工作了 你在学校代课
But you already have a job. You sub at the school.
拜托 我代课只是为了在上课期间
Please, I only did that so I could stalk the kids
偷偷盯着孩子们
during school hours.
你当初发誓那份工作与我们无关
You swore taking that job had nothing to do with us.
我在说谎 还用说吗
I was lying. Da-doi.
不行 还是别扭
Nope, still doesn't work.
重点是 那份工作都是为了你们
Point is, that job was all about you.
贝弗大改造完全是为了我自己
The Bevolution is all about me.
好吧 你想改变 我有主意
Okay, you wanna change? I got it.
不要再做芝士焗虾了 焗点美味的螃蟹
Instead of parming shrimp, parm some delicious crab.
或者做点大虾 特大的那种
Or some of the big shrimp. You know, the big ones?
沾红酱吃的
You dip them into the red sauce.
大的那种 更肥更大
The big ones. They're thicker and bigger.
-你在说什么胡话 -我在帮你妻子
- What are you talking about? - I'm trying to help your wife!
那种大虾 冷着吃的那种
The jumbo kind of shrimp, you know, you eat them cold,
沾鸡尾酒沙司吃的
you dip them into cocktail sauce.
拜托你别再念叨大虾了
Please stop talking about big shrimp.
我的下一步大计划需要正经主意
I need real ideas for my next big move.
我该怎么做 我该变成怎样的人
What do I do? Who do I become?
我知道了 驯鲸师
Oh, I know. A whale trainer.
你妈根本不喜欢弄湿头发
Your mother doesn't even like to get her hair wet.
她才不会去骑逆戟鲸
She's not gonna ride some stupid orca.
逆戟鲸就是大海里的小保姆
Orcas are the nursemaids of the sea.
你怎么知道 我们只去过一次海洋世界
What do you know? We went to SeaWorld once.
大甜甜知道关于鲸鱼的一切
Big Tasty knows everything there is about whales.
你告诉我一件关于那些蠢鱼我不知道的事
You tell me something I don't know about those dumb fish
我就不再烦你了 就一件
and I'll leave you alone. One thing.
你知道鲸鱼的年龄是逆增长的吗
Did you know whales age in reverse?
你就知道这些
That's what you know?
你真无♥耻♥ 浪费我的时间
Shame on you for wasting my time.
你们俩都很无♥耻♥
Shame on both of you.
我这可是想要改变人生
I'm trying to change my life here.
我也是 说了这么多关于虾和鲸鱼的话
So am I. All this talk about shrimp and whales
让我热血沸腾想来个巴瑞大改造
has gotten me pumped up to start a Barry-o-lution.
你到底在说些什么
What are you talking about?
去年我有兰妮 我很有人气
Last year, I had Lainey and I was popular.
今年我就是个垃圾
This year, I'm garbage.
如果老妈能改变 我也能
If Mom can change, so can I.
瞧你带起的这风气
See what you started?
我带起的是个人成长之旅
What I've started is a journey towards personal growth.
如果你不帮我寻找方向
And if you won't help me figure it out,
我找愿意帮忙的人去
I'll go to someone who will.
约翰 我要开始一场贝弗大改造
John, I'm embarking on a Bevolution.
我想让你做我的引导
I would like you to be my guide.
这毫无疑问
This will, without a doubt,
将成为你人生中最重要的会议
be the most important meeting of your life.
-我现在就在开会 -没关系 我走
- Um, I'm already in a meeting. - It's cool. I'll leave.
这不过是有史以来第一次
It's just, for the first time ever,
我在考虑要不要去读大学
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表