剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代
Back in the '80s,
威尔·史密斯在成为拯救地球的电影巨星前
before Will Smith was a planet-saving movie megastar,
他是个土生土长的费城饶舌歌♥星
he was a home-grown Philly rap star
以"新鲜王子"的名号♥活跃荧屏
known as The Fresh Prince.
他与DJ爵士杰夫一起 席卷全球
Together with DJ Jazzy Jeff, they took the world by storm
让所有人都想满口押韵乱刮唱片
and made us all want to spit rhymes and scratch records.
没人比我哥巴瑞更爱这一套了
No one loved it more than my brother, Barry.
彻底刮坏了
Well, this is ruined.
*没必要争论 家长们就是不理解*
*There's no need to argue. Parents just don't understand*
我喜欢爵士杰夫和新鲜王子
I love how Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince
总是那么欢快 写的都是快乐的歌♥
are always super funny and rap about happy stuff.
并且还是很前卫
And yet they still have edge.
这两个人基本上和咱俩一样
I mean, these dudes are basically identical to us.
真的吗 我觉得西费城主流
Really? I don't think the mean streets of West Philly
和珍金镇安静的小胡同没什么相似之处吧
are anything like the quiet cul-de-sacs of Jenkintown.
哥们 你想想看
Dude, thing about it --
新鲜王子的饶舌写的是他讨厌做作业
Fresh Prince raps about how he hates homework,
喜欢电子游戏
loves video games,
和家长们就是不理解
and how all parents just don't understand.
-听起来的确像我们 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- That does sound like us. - Shut up, shut up!
最棒的部分来了
Here comes the best part.
好的 情况是这样的
Okay, here's the situation
我的家长去度假一周
My parents went away on a week's vacation
哥们 别再唱我的部分了
Dude! Stop singing my part!
很显然如果我们是嘻哈二人组
Clearly, if we were a hip-hop duo,
你是爵士杰夫而我是新鲜王子
you would be Jazzy Jeff and I'd be The Fresh Prince.
我不想当爵士杰夫
I don't want to be the Jazzy Jeff.
他不过是站在后面点头而已
He just stands in the back and bops his head.
他不点头的话一切都会失控
Everything falls apart without the bop.
那你当他 你点头
Then you be him. You bop.
我不想点头
I don't wanna bop.
如果我们两个都当新鲜王子呢
What if we both be The Fresh Prince?
等等 这样不犯规吗 能有两个吗
Wait, is that even allowed? Can there be two?
我们是不是就这样成为了饶舌二人组
Did we just become a rap duo
前程一片大好 好到要戴大金链
whose future's so bright, we got to wear chains?
肯定没有这种比喻
That's for sure not the expression,
但我想是的
but, yes, I think we did.
就是说我们需要立刻购置爵士杰夫
Which means we need Jazzy Jeff
和新鲜王子的装备
and Fresh Prince gear stat!
荧光色是街头的颜色
Neon -- the color of the streets.
太晃眼了 给 试试这个
Too bright. Here, try this on.
怎么了 这件衬衫可要二十美元
What's wrong? This shirt cost $20.
这是件有蝴蝶领的格子衬衫
This shirt is plaid with a butterfly collar.
你这是做什么 你会毁了我的名声
What are you doing? You'll ruin my rep.
你才十六岁 你还没有名声呢
You're only 16. You don't have a rep yet.
求你把这些衣服放回去吧
Let's put these clothes back, please?
不行 你们去学校是为了学习
No. You go to school to learn,
不是参加时装表演
not for a fashion show.
给 试试这条双面针织能两面穿的休闲裤
Here, try on these double-knit, reversible slacks.
见鬼 不要
Oh, balls, no!
她永远不会理解的
She'll never understand!
金色年代 第五季第九集
那是一九八几年的12月6日
It was December 6th, 1980-something,
爱丽卡正在享受大学的自♥由♥生活
and Erica was feeling the freedom of life at college.
-算是吧 -爱丽卡
- Well, sort of. - Hey, Erica.
别叫我"爱丽卡" 爱丽卡
Don't you "Erica" me, Erica.
你妈留了五十条留言了
Your mom's left like 50 messages.
五十条 别这么夸张好吗
50? Please. Don't be so dramatic.
你有四十九条留言
You have 49 new messages.
我就说没那么多
Told ya.
小宝贝 是妈妈
Hey, Boopie! It's Mama!
今早没接到你的电♥话♥
Haven't heard from you this morning.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me!
又是我
Hey, it's me again.
我想看看我唯一的女儿
Thought I'd check in on my only daughter
我的生活之光好不好 是否遇到了大危机
and light of my life, who may be in great danger.
爱丽卡 求你接电♥话♥吧
Erica, please pick up the phone.
2点20分了 我开始担心
It's 2:20, and I'm starting to wonder
你被熊袭击了
if you've been attacked by a bear.
-这里有熊吗 -没有
- Are there bears here? - No.
已经5点23分了
It's 5:23,
我需要知道你在哪
and I need to know where you are!
我深呼吸了几次 我没事了
I've taken a few deep breaths, and I'm good.
现在我换气过度了
Now I'm hyperventilating.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me!
给我打电♥话♥
Call me!
我的天啊
Dear, God!
我前几天才给那女人打过电♥话♥
I literally spoke to that woman a few days ago.
老妈都这么爱担心 她们吧 就这样
Look, moms worry. It's, like, what they do.
-下次接电♥话♥就行了 -不行
- Just pick up next time. - No!
如果我一天和她通一次话
If I talk to her once a day,
她就会想每小时通一次话
then she'll want to talk once an hour
然后每分钟通一次话
and then once a minute.
这种疯狂什么时候是个头
When will the madness end?
我想不会有头了
I don't think it ever will.
你这辈子就这么糟心了
Your life's gonna be really bad.
你好
Hello?
默里 她接起了一下下
Murray, she picked up for a split second
然后挂掉了 这只有一种解释
and then hung up. There's only one explanation.
她不想和你说话
She doesn't want to talk to you.
-睡吧 -不
- Go to sleep. - No.
她很显然是吃了一块硬糖
She was obviously eating a hard candy,
然后糖卡在了喉咙里
and it got lodged in her throat.
她抓起电♥话♥想打911 结果昏过去了
And when she grabbed the phone to call 911, she passed out!
哪家大学到处都有硬糖可吃
What kind of college has hard candies lying around?
你又不了解
You don't know!
说不定是有东西吃的休息室
There could be a lobby with a dish.
你是不是又看菲尔·多纳休那犊子的节目了
Are you watching that S.O.B. Phil Donahue again?
他的节目说了人有多容易噎死 默里
He did an expose on choking hazards, Murray.
你知道硬糖的致死率比吸烟还高吗
Did you know that hard candy kills more people than smoking?
那个灰头发的王八蛋 他就会吓唬人
That gray-haired bastard. All he does is make you worry.
爱丽卡住在家里时
When Erica lived here,
她吃得饱穿得暖粑粑也拉得顺
she was fed and clothed and had easy BMs.
现在我不知道她怎么样 折磨死我了
Now I don't know what's going on, and it's torture.
你睡着了吗
Are you sleeping?
我醒了
I'm up!
-谁被锁门外了 -什么
- W-who's locked out? - What?!
你说有人被锁在门外了
You said, um, um, someone's locked out.
不是 你又睡着了
No, you fell asleep again!
在我妈与爱丽卡失联时
While my mom was failing to reach Erica,
我和我哥正在进行头脑风暴
my and my big bro were brainstorming ways
想出成为超级明星的方法
to reach rap superstardom.
热门单曲构思
众所周知
As you all know,
新鲜王子有我们娱乐圈所谓的"范"
Fresh Prince has what we in showbiz call "It."
-特爱他 -特平易近人
- Love him. - So approachable.
我妈认识他姑妈 听说了不少好话
My mom knows his aunt and hears good things.
新鲜王子成功背后的秘诀是
The secret behind Fresh Prince's success is
他的饶舌总是关于人人都能共鸣的趣事
his rhymes are always about funny, universal topics.
例如 家长们就是不理解
Example -- Parents just don't understand.
裸罗伯 你家长理解吗
Naked Rob, do your parents understand?
不 不理解
No, they don't.
他们说我在外面至少该穿双拖鞋
They said I should at least wear flip-flops outside.
裸罗伯不♥穿♥拖鞋
Naked Rob don't do flip-flops.
我特别激动与气愤
I'm super fired up and angry,
因为他们就是不肯理解
'cause they refuse to understand.
也就是说我们要做的
Which means all we got to do is
就是也写首同龄人有共鸣的歌♥
write a song that speaks to every kid our age, too.
简单 我们写首"大人们就是不明白"
Easy. Let's do a song called "Grown Ups Just Don't Get It."
那不过是用另一种方式说
That's kind of just another way
"家长们就是不理解"
of saying "Parents Just Don't Understand."
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表