剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
但求你了
but please,
我们需要知道
we need to know.
我们以后会在一起吗
Will we end up together?
有时候关于爱情最难的就是
Sometimes the hardest thing about love
发现没人知道答案
is realizing no one has all the answers.
我真心希望会有结果
I was really hoping it would work.
我们还是通灵板
Us, or the Ouija?
都是
Both.
我会永远爱你 巴瑞·金伯格
I'll always love you, Barry Goldberg.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
事实是 没有令爱情完美的高招
Truth is, there's no trick to making a relationship perfect.
看来你让他们明白了
Looks like you got through to them.
做得好
Well done.
我为什么感觉这么差劲
Why do I feel so lousy?
因为你是对的
'Cause you were right.
异地恋真的很差劲
Long distance really does suck.
但是值得的
But it's worth it.
至少对我们来说
At least for us.
你怎么这么确定
And how can you be so sure?
这能回答你的问题吗
Does that answer your question?
当然 太值得了
For sure. It's totally worth it.
这条毛巾占了一半柜子
That towel takes up half the closet.
知道吗
You know what?
我想我开始喜欢了
I think it's growing on me.
没错 一路上肯定会有坎坷
Sure, there will always be bumps along the way...
但你找到那个完美的人时
...but when you find that perfect person...
全世界最美好的便是那个人
...there's nothing better in the universe.
承认吧 你有一点喜欢星战了
Admit it. You like "Star Wars" A little.
我开始喜欢这个丸子头了
These buns are kind of growing on me.
感谢我们的演员和摄制团队奉献了精彩的一百集剧集
《金色年代》一百集
好了 我们已经经历过很多次了
Okay, we've been through this a lot.
我只希望你放松 享受那一刻
I just -- I want you to relax, just be in the moment,
而且拜托 不要表现得好像是第一次经历
and for the love of God, act like you've been there.
不是第一次
Which I have.
所以我一直表现得像第一次的确很奇怪
So, it's so strange that I keep acting like I have yet to be there.
不好的开端 开始
Bad start. Here we go.
A+ 平均分数4.0
That's an A+. 4.0 gpa!
打开书学习考个好成绩
Hittin' the books, makin' the grades!
好精湛的工艺 手工缝制
That is some quality craftsmanship. Hand sewn!
厚实的科林斯皮革
Rich Corinthian leather!
好东东 上等货
Great stuff, fine work.
不是货 上等品
Not work, play.
只工作不娱乐 亚当也变傻
All work and no play makes Adam a dull boy.
你好 护士
Hello, Nurse!
医生来了
The doctor's in!
你的处方开好了
Your prescription's ready!
知道吗
You know what?
明天再来吧
Let's just pick this back up tomorrow?
听起来有道理
That's seems reasonable.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表